2018-02-09 06:38:04 (edited by Tuohai 2018-02-13 02:27:34)

hi, This is a new single RPG game
Real time fighting

The protagonist is a female

Due to the continuous development of human technology, more and more people begin to study biochemical genes, and a group of criminals are trying to rule the earth with biochemical genes.
Although we have a secret organization, the Earth Defense Center, but can't stop These madmen.
In order to destroy the crazy experiments of these groups, we paid a heavy price, and a batch of people disappeared into the enemy's base and disappeared.
In foreign countries, there is an underground killer group, The name of the leader is Blood evil ghost shadow, He had a number of very powerful killer, actions such as ghost, As long as they want to kill a target, No one can escape, Even if the defense is in a tight place, Even a fly can't fly in, They can also cut the throat of the target silently and leave quietly.
Usually, they are looked down on by the so-called decent people, They always thought they were just, these underground gangs were evil, but After several failures against criminals, Heads of state have no choice but to contact underground gangs to Joint fight against biochemical gangs, Blood evil ghost shadow In spite of the usual brutality, But he only so only to those devoid of conscience scum cruel, But to treat others, he behaved very kindly, When he learned that someone had used a living person to do genetic experiments, He was very angry, too, So decided to investigate the matter
The main character of the game is his apprentice, As a child, she followed him learn a variety of fighting skills, Now, her skills have not been lost to ghost shadow many
After deliberation, it is decided to send the main character first to Secret investigation.
There must be no coercion against these dangerous molecules, Be sure to find out how to break the mutation of the gene and solve the problem fundamentally.
One side is collecting all kinds of gene data, On the one hand, survey the Earth Defense Center, To see if there is any survivors, If there is a survivor, will be able to explore important clues.
The game is still in the test stage, so let's listen to the tape first
This is the first chapter of the game
You came to a deserted village, There is no one in the village, As you walked along, you suddenly saw a dark shadow, so you decided to come up and ask for it, The middle of the conversation you froze, shadow slowly raised his head, his face is full of rotten insect, After solving the monster, you found a car key, There was an abandoned car on the way, So you drove up to the abandoned village。
You found a few pieces of paper in a house with some information on it.
Overnight, the village that lived for 26 years became a pile of ruins.
It's them.
It's a group of madmen。
They use living people to do genetic experiments, They burned the village。
Since that group of people appeared, the whole world was changing, Money becomes worthless, The current currency is diamonds, The general ammunition is useless against the madmen, Governments have developed more hard ammunition, made of diamonds, So it's decided to use diamonds as a general currency.
Tonight we're going to move and go to a safe place, It is said that the defense base is in the ground, can't see the sun all the year round, We really don't want to go, but there's no way to, hope that the havoc will be over at an early date.
You turned around in the village, found a shovel, and dug out a lot of spare things
Including ammunition, and a coat
Then you drove up to the river and saw an old man, The old man is very surprised that you went to the village is still alive, So he decided to test your skills
After winning the old man, he will let you finish some of the tasks, Let you kill some water thieves and buy some Bait give he。
After completing the task, the old man asked you to kill a python in a cave.

In order to prevent the venom of the snake, you have to get some sera against snake venom to prevent it
After the completion of the task, the old man gives you a key, You take it back to the cave, Open the iron gate deep in the cave, After killing the guard, Triggered the plot, You met boss, beat it, and he fled, You decide to follow up
first chapter game over
Audition address
http://shengbo.org/index.php/Index/play/playid/8445

2018-02-09 08:49:10

Hi.
Wow... The game sounds really, really awesome. Nice music, great sounds, and I hope we can use a translator on all the text.
Is the game going to be free? I wouldn't mind paying, if I can use a translator to translate all the text.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2018-02-09 09:57:21

can you upload this trailer somewhere.
My internet connection is really slow and I can not listen this.

2018-02-09 12:21:14

SLJ wrote:

Hi.
Wow... The game sounds really, really awesome. Nice music, great sounds, and I hope we can use a translator on all the text.
Is the game going to be free? I wouldn't mind paying, if I can use a translator to translate all the text.

It's completely free.

2018-02-09 14:43:19

will there be a english version

2018-02-09 15:49:34

AlirezaNosrati wrote:

will there be a english version

maybe no

2018-02-09 16:11:18

can I use NVDA to play? , but still though, the story line is narated right? , can I have the link anyways? really curious hahah

2018-02-09 16:53:37 (edited by alisson 2018-02-09 16:54:01)

can anyone upload this demo trailer, or.. if the game its available for download upload it?

Sorry for my english

2018-02-10 14:47:20

The game is uploading to my server. I didn't manage to launch it, though. Maybe someone with more patience will maintain this.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2018-02-10 15:21:50

The download link is:
http://www.nuno-srv.pl/TMChapter1.rar

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.

2018-02-10 17:07:16

Hi.
I have just downloaded the game, but it won't open, at all. Lol. I look forward to hear more about it though. It sounds awesome...

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2018-02-10 17:56:38

Oh, try installing VC Redistributables, version 2008

2018-02-11 01:51:48

SLJ wrote:

Hi.

Latest information: The first four chapters of the game are free, The following chapters need to be purchased, I hear that's the way it is.

2018-02-11 03:27:12 (edited by JasonBlaze 2018-02-11 03:29:52)

hi, I manage to play the game , is there a way to make the game useing NVDA? , and I am stuck at the first room, there is something to the east of the room, if I interact with it the main character will talk then suddenly she seams surprise and a small music plays, then nothing, no battle,  I can't move, but I still can hear the music  D
this game is really simmular with night of parasite it seams.

2018-02-11 06:37:48

JasonBlaze wrote:

hi, I manage to play the game , is there a way to make the game useing NVDA? , and I am stuck at the first room, there is something to the east of the room, if I interact with it the main character will talk then suddenly she seams surprise and a small music plays, then nothing, no battle,  I can't move, but I still can hear the music  D
this game is really simmular with night of parasite it seams.

no, It's different from the parasites.

2018-02-12 00:41:32

IDk, I tried launching the game, still an error. Todo and chinese symbols

2018-02-12 01:12:02 (edited by death 2018-02-12 01:12:28)

I understand the first four chapters are free, but how many are planned? Also how many are out now?

Silly Gohan, animals don't eat people. People eat animals.

2018-02-12 02:05:52

death wrote:

I understand the first four chapters are free, but how many are planned? Also how many are out now?

I don't know at the moment.

2018-02-12 04:23:56

there's no way I'm playing this game.
it is apparently not in english unless I use the JGT adon for NVDA.

2018-02-12 05:35:43

shift  + b can copy game text message

2018-02-12 05:37:10 (edited by JasonBlaze 2018-02-12 05:59:38)

do you guys have any sapi chinese voices? , or a link to download chinese screen reader?
and @chenchen: any idea why the game stuck after I talk with the person?
if I press shift+ b I got this: 话刚说了一半,鬼魅仙子顿时愣在了原地,只见那人听到声音,缓缓的抬起了头,一张爬满驱虫的腐烂的脸映入了她的眼帘。
if no then, can you give me the official download link for the game?

2018-02-12 06:26:23

JasonBlaze wrote:

do you guys have any sapi chinese voices? , or a link to download chinese screen reader?
and @chenchen: any idea why the game stuck after I talk with the person?
if I press shift+ b I got this: 话刚说了一半,鬼魅仙子顿时愣在了原地,只见那人听到声音,缓缓的抬起了头,一张爬满驱虫的腐烂的脸映入了她的眼帘。
if no then, can you give me the official download link for the game?

then you press space attack, press arrow move

2018-02-12 08:18:01 (edited by JasonBlaze 2018-02-12 08:32:56)

can't , space do nothing, and the enemy doesn't even attack. is this because I don't have sapi voice for chinese or something wrong with my rar file? , can I have the official link?

2018-02-13 00:58:07

@Nick: I don't think you can use JGT for this. Ian hasn't implemented the ability to change the source language to Chinese.

2018-02-13 01:07:11

I am frustrated as hell! Why this game doesn't want to start!!!!!! Win7 PRO, all drivrts iinstalled, latest runtime libraries, ETC.