2018-02-08 07:19:21 (edited by blindncool 2018-02-08 22:08:08)

Hi all; I've gotten myself in a bit of trouble in Manamon. So I'm on the first floor of the secret hideout and I can hear a tamer and a door, But I can't get to them. Any help is appreciated.

“Can we be casual in the work of God — casual when the house is on fire, and people are in danger of being burned?” — Duncan Campbell
“There are four things that we ought to do with the Word of God – admit it as the Word of God, commit it to our hearts and minds, submit to it, and transmit it to the world.” — William Wilberforce

2018-02-08 08:08:59

If I remember right, because its been quite some time, but I think there is a wall forming a sort of L shape, with an opening that leads into the area where you will be able to fight that tamer and go through the door.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-02-08 09:47:28

There are lots of opening passage that easy to missed, be sure to look carefully. Secret hide out and tangeria tower is mays. I always hate these two places.

2018-02-08 18:49:27

Yeah, there's definitely an L-Shape.
I've been following Jade's walkthrough and he says to go all the way west then all the way north. That's where I hear the tamer and the door but there are no gaps in either of the walls.
I've traveled around that area but I've not found a way to the tamer and door. I hate mazes lol.

“Can we be casual in the work of God — casual when the house is on fire, and people are in danger of being burned?” — Duncan Campbell
“There are four things that we ought to do with the Word of God – admit it as the Word of God, commit it to our hearts and minds, submit to it, and transmit it to the world.” — William Wilberforce

2018-02-08 18:53:54

Oh wow. after posting to this thread, I found the tamer and door. I think by posting about it, I must have jogged my memory. I'll post any further questions on this topic.

2018-02-08 19:10:55

I'm glad you found it. Yes, the guide says to go all west and north, and you will hear the door and tamer to your left, but you still have to keep going...south, then around west and then north and east. It's a stupid room layout, which I can say about a lot of the game. Walls and stuff which are there purely to get in the way, which I've never liked. But yeah, glad you figured it out.
I haven't played manamon in months now, and don't think I will in the foreseeable future either. The weeks I spent on that game...well, let's just say it's time I wish I had back, in hindsight. Ditto making the guide.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2018-02-08 22:07:53

Thanks for replying Jade.
I got past the first 2 doors, but now I'm having a bit of trouble with the box puzzle.
The walkthrough says to push it down twice, east 4 times and then west 8 spaces, but afterwords I'm unable to push it northwards into the teleporter. Stupid mazes and box puzzles lol.

2018-02-09 09:52:10

No, don't push it all the way west, I think you can push it to the west 4 spaces, and try to look for the open spaces on the north wall, push it up, and again, look for an open space to your left and push it there, the box should near the teleporter. I haven't play Manamon for ages, I may be wrong. but at least I gave you some clues.