2018-01-28 05:08:43

In this thread let's help each other out with the different quests in A Hero's Call.

I need help with the quest call a house that is divided.
I received this quest when I found a letter in one of the tents before you get to the dungeon in the goblin palace.
I found a second one in one of the tents in the goblin settlement.

So where can I find the last piece of evidence to complete this quest?
I have looked around and can't seem to find anything.

2018-01-28 11:06:33

Oh, I ask the same question

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2018-01-28 12:04:17 (edited by Luel 2018-01-28 12:05:25)

If I remember correctly, it is in the one of four encampments, but not in the Chieftain's tent.
Look around to find it.

2018-01-28 14:00:39

Oh, thanks Luel! You are avesome smile

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2018-01-29 10:11:37

After I gather the three pieces of the evidence.
Where do I take them for the goblin king?

2018-01-29 16:00:50

I won't give this one away but I'll give a hint. Have you encountered any important documents belonging to the Goblin King already? If so, maybe you should consider leaving the letters in the same place, since this would seem to be somewhere he might read them...

2018-01-29 19:05:34

Okay I have a question, not sure if it's totally quest related but it probably would advance the story.

There is a tree. In this tree there is a door. This door is locked with a puzzle.

After an unsuccessful attempt to solve this puzzle, I received a hint that there may be clues elsewhere. Is this true? If so, a gentle hint of where please? If not, any gentle hints?

2018-01-29 22:05:13

Thanks Joseph.
I did figure it out last night before going to bed.

2018-01-29 22:56:54

When I was in the goblin palace I found a leaver that will release the wolves.
However it will not let me pull it.
How can I pull the leaver to release the wolves?

2018-02-01 03:26:23

Hello.
How do you destroy ghosts? They are so powerful, and magic attacks don't seem to phase them very much. Is there a weakness they have that I don't know about?

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

2018-02-01 04:10:09

@Jaybird: What you're looking for will show up in one of a few locations. All of them are significant (i.e. named) locations that you can see from the ancient road in the Deepwood Ruins.

@Cyco: You can only pull that lever during a certain quest, because you'd be very unhappy if you pulled it too soon and then weren't able to later.

@Guitarman: Before I give you too many hints, I suggest doing some research in-game. Surely there is a place you could go to read up on things like hunting ghosts? Other than that I'll just suggest some common sense hints...what sorts of magic do you suppose a ghost would likely be vulnerable to?

2018-02-01 23:47:08

Hello.
Ah yes found it! Thanks for the hints! It's actually easier than I thought. I thought I would be trapped in the Lanareo tombs forever lol!

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.

2018-02-02 08:01:45

Deadwood Forest question.

I've found the first rangers journal and found the 2 levers, wandered around the prison and didn't find anything there of note, but I'm sure I could have missed something.  I'm at a loss as to what to do next, should I look in the prison for another journal or something?  Or just continue through the Massive Tree and look for something else?  Really stumped here so any help would be appreciated.

2018-02-03 09:03:24

Hi All. I had some issues with 2 Quests.
1. The Bandit Quest, where can i found the high Spots
And 2. I try to recoment Wilhelm for the Guards, but if i go to the Captain there isn't an Option to talk with him about that.
Can somebody give me a hind?

2018-02-03 22:23:17

Hello.
I'm in the graveyard quest and need some help. I'm in the last family tomb, trying to get to the last rune stone. I've come to the door where it has five dials and there numbered with a picture on each. I know that it has something to do with the coffins in the three rooms, but I can't crack the code to open this door. Could I have some hints please?

Guitarman.

2018-02-04 04:41:20

The dials are randomized each playthrough, so you really can do 2 things:

Find all five tombstones with the numbers, and write them down.

But what I did:
Found four out of the five and then guessed the final number until it clicked into place lol.

Wander around the outside of the graveyard, and in the mausoleums  for clues.  All I can really say for help on that front, I needed help for it too.  Hope that helps though!

2018-02-04 05:04:46

Hi.
Yes it did thank you very much! I don't think I would have ever figured that out on my own. I like puzzles, but didn't catch that one, I thought it had something to do with the coffins in the three rooms.

Guitarman.

2018-02-04 05:07:26

@blind-gamer: It sounds like you aren't on good enough terms with Captain Lucian to make that recommendation. As for the bandit ambush sites, they are all overlooking the road - meaning you can "see" them to either side of the road, though you woill have to come at them from within the forest once you find them.

2018-02-05 09:58:37

Being that A Hero's Call is thought of a open world type of RPG.
I thought that I would like to get your opinion on something.
If you have to teach someone to play this game and had to give them the location of where to start and then journey through until the end of the game.
what would be your answer?

2018-02-07 04:32:08

hi all. really struggling to find the bandit camp sites in deepwood. well actually i found a lot of them but can't seem to find more. this is in the laying down the law quest. i'm past the ambush sites part. think it said this is the final stage. Also having a real struggle with the dials in the naponcy mosalium family toom. found 2 of the toomstones with numbers but can't find the others. any help would be appreciated. cheers

2018-02-07 05:49:36

Why do I feel like one of a small minority not asking for help?  It makes me feel suuuuper elitist and proud and egocentric!  You're all to blame!  All of you, I say!
On a closely related note, would anyone be interested in a set of sspoiler recordings with every quest done from start to finish?  If I can generate enough interest... I'll do it!

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2018-02-07 06:03:38

I'd love a recording with the quests from start to finish, that would be cool to see!

2018-02-07 06:10:16

recordings would be cool. would be interested to hear how someone else approaches the game.

2018-02-07 18:14:41

I would love to also see this.
I would also love to have a text version as well.

I am wondering are you going to have all the quests even the hidden quest in this guide?

Thanks.

2018-02-07 18:48:55

All dependent on what interest is generated.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.