2018-02-04 20:23:08

hello all I like blind gladiator. i watched vidio from youtube, it's sound very interesting. but on fortunately in my cuntry i can't buy it i don't want to miss this game. so please help me what should i do to play this game? repeatly internationall buying in my cuntry is not allowed. so please help me to get this game.

2018-02-05 07:15:49

Hi masroor.rahmani, which country is that?
Sorry you didn't mention.

I would also suggest perhaps using a bit more punctuation in your request message, since while people are happy to help if you don't use  periods or commas your posts can be hard to read with a screen reader and so people might not get your point as much.

I'm afraid I'm seriously lacking cash at the moment, so buying games for other people likely wouldn't be something I could do again right now, but if you try to phrase your above request reasonably I'm sure you might get some interest from someone else.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-02-05 08:43:58

hello dark my cuntry is iran. in this cuntry it's not allowed to buy this game so please help me