2018-01-16 20:23:00

That would be very nice to add.

2018-01-20 03:31:24

Hello all,
I just updated and to the latest version of Eurofly and made a new profile. When I started the first task, getting off the ground posed no problems for me, but then when I tried to line up with the destination airport, the game froze and my computer was swamped with error logs. I restarted the game and tried to redo it with the same results. Is anyone else having this problem?
Also, I think the audionavigation is broken. The beep used to be intermittent, but now it is constant. I can work around not having it, but having it helps me to line up with the airport. Hope this is fixed soon.

2018-01-20 07:13:12

Hello!
I have another problem. This time, however, it is not a problem of the game but problem of my poor experience in using the map. So I would be gratefull if someone gives me some clues. I am performing the task where I should fly from Bratislava to Prague and I am not allowed to enter Australian and German airspace. So how I supposed to avoid forbidden airspace most efficiently?

2018-01-20 07:41:07

An easy way to avoid a forbidden country is to first head straight toward your destination upon takeoff, which usually means you are heading straight towards the country whose airspace you are forbidden to enter.  You can verify this by hitting j, which tells you the country you are flying towards and how many kilometers away it is.  Then move right or left a number of degrees until you notice when pressing the j key, you are flying towards another country which you are not forbidden to enter.  Once you've done this, pres control N to be sure you are still flying towards your destination airport.  Stay on that course and you'll fly into the airspace of that country, which usually bypasses the country you were forbidden to enter.

2018-01-22 19:05:46

This is weird! It happened with Declan's modified A320, in case that matters.I fueled my plane up to 1000, to see how far that would get me to calculate fuel for my trip, then put in more fuel, bringing it up to 4000. When I started taxiing to my runway, my plane told me it only had 1000 L of fuel in it. Anybody else seen this problem?

2018-01-23 04:29:37

Could someone explain me how exactly does turbo mode work. I switch it on and off and cannot see any difference neither in speed or in estimated remaining time. Thanks.

2018-01-23 05:21:56

it lets you put your speed up further, turning it on isn't enough, you have to then speed up and it will let you go over max.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-01-23 17:17:54

voyager2264 wrote:

Hello all,
I just updated and to the latest version of Eurofly and made a new profile. When I started the first task, getting off the ground posed no problems for me, but then when I tried to line up with the destination airport, the game froze and my computer was swamped with error logs. I restarted the game and tried to redo it with the same results. Is anyone else having this problem?
Also, I think the audionavigation is broken. The beep used to be intermittent, but now it is constant. I can work around not having it, but having it helps me to line up with the airport. Hope this is fixed soon.

Can you copy the error logs you received into a forum post? That way, I can more accurately understand the issues you are having.

As for the constant beeping, that can be fixed through the options dialog. Here are the steps:

1. Launch Eurofly

2. Select Options from the Menu

3. Select the Flyght tab

4. Tab until you find the Navigation tone frequency edit field. Set this to 10.

5. Select the OK button to confirm these changes.

Hope this helps.

The Beast continued its studies with renewed Focus, building great Reference works and contemplating new Realities. The Beast brought forth its followers and acolytes to create a renewed smaller form of itself and, through Mischievous means, sent it out across the world.
from The Book of Mozilla, 6:27

2018-01-24 21:27:17

Ah, I forgot to check there. Thanks. I will post a copy of the error logs the next time I play.

2018-01-26 02:33:42

Hi,
I noticed that updates happen automatically, but there's no way to see what was changed in the latest version. Also, is it just me, or does the game make you crash very easily? I had two situations where this happened out of nowhere and took me by surprise. One of the two could have been my fault, but the other was a definite bug or something.
The first time was during a storm. Once the storm radar sounded, I wasn't sure exactly what to do (maybe someone can correct me on this one) but I just went right to get away from the storm. Just when it subsided, I went back on course and crashed. Error code 37 I think, whatever that was. the blackbox didn't have much detail except that it was a crash.
The second time I was flying and t-cas sounded for me to descend. so I start to descend and just when the warning stops, a few seconds later I crash again. The black box says that it was a collision, even though I thought I was in the clear. If this keeps up I may have to disable both storms and t-cas.
Anyway, could this have been a bug or could I have done something to prevent the crash? Any help is appreciated since I want to get back flying perfectly like I have done in version 1.
Thanks!

2018-01-26 03:29:45

theextreme wrote:

Hi,
I noticed that updates happen automatically, but there's no way to see what was changed in the latest version. Also, is it just me, or does the game make you crash very easily? I had two situations where this happened out of nowhere and took me by surprise. One of the two could have been my fault, but the other was a definite bug or something.
The first time was during a storm. Once the storm radar sounded, I wasn't sure exactly what to do (maybe someone can correct me on this one) but I just went right to get away from the storm. Just when it subsided, I went back on course and crashed. Error code 37 I think, whatever that was. the blackbox didn't have much detail except that it was a crash.
The second time I was flying and t-cas sounded for me to descend. so I start to descend and just when the warning stops, a few seconds later I crash again. The black box says that it was a collision, even though I thought I was in the clear. If this keeps up I may have to disable both storms and t-cas.
Anyway, could this have been a bug or could I have done something to prevent the crash? Any help is appreciated since I want to get back flying perfectly like I have done in version 1.
Thanks!

Hello,

For seeing what's new in updates, I find the best reference for that is the Facebook page. I don't have a link handy presently, but I can post one here when I get home later.
Regarding issues with storms and TCAS, those take a bit of getting used to, but are definitely manageable once you have a handle on them. For storms, I turn 90 degrees of my current course, which direction doesn't matter. I then turn back toward my original course, in 10 degree increments. The first time I turn 10 degrees, the beeping of the storm radar will start up again, but not centered. When the beeping stops, then I turn 10 more degrees. I only execute another 10 degree turn once the storm radar sound stops on my current course. For TCAS, it's important that you rise or descend as indicated by 200 meters or so. I usually just set my nose down or up 15 degrees and keep going until the TCAS alert stops and the plane goes by. Then I resume my original altitude.
Hope that helps. Feel free to ask any follow up questions!

2018-01-26 08:44:47

So, for news in Eurofly, a system for chat is updated by languages. You can set a languages in settings, or in first launch tasks or free fly.

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2018-01-26 22:51:13

Telemachus wrote:
theextreme wrote:

Hi,
Thanks!

Hello,

For seeing what's new in updates, I find the best reference for that is the Facebook page. I don't have a link handy presently, but I can post one here when I get home later.
Regarding issues with storms and TCAS, those take a bit of getting used to, but are definitely manageable once you have a handle on them. For storms, I turn 90 degrees of my current course, which direction doesn't matter. I then turn back toward my original course, in 10 degree increments. The first time I turn 10 degrees, the beeping of the storm radar will start up again, but not centered. When the beeping stops, then I turn 10 more degrees. I only execute another 10 degree turn once the storm radar sound stops on my current course. For TCAS, it's important that you rise or descend as indicated by 200 meters or so. I usually just set my nose down or up 15 degrees and keep going until the TCAS alert stops and the plane goes by. Then I resume my original altitude.
Hope that helps. Feel free to ask any follow up questions!

The info on how to handle the storms is very useful, thanks so much! As for TCAS, I normally keep going up or down till the warning stops (not just the beep) but for some reason that one time it didn't work. Either way, I'll give it another try.
Thanks again!

2018-01-27 00:47:00

Hi, if you want to view the changes of all updates you can enter here:
https://www.facebook.com/kissoftsoftware/

Cristian.

2018-02-05 07:37:58 (edited by pranam 2018-02-05 07:41:04)

Hi everyone!
I love playing Eurofly and i am an experienced pilot. If you have some questions or issues with eurofly, you can ask me by mail or PM. I am available to solve all your issues and i know some of tips and tricks with this game.
Thanks and regards

Best regards
Pranam
Don't forget to give me a thumbs up!

2018-02-06 03:07:07

Hello! Is there a way to turn off or down that low bong type sound when you're flying? It's very loud and overpowering everything else. I'm not even sure what it's supposed to notify me of. It's just persistent and overwhelming.

thanks,
Michael

2018-02-06 14:10:06

You probably mean either the sound that notifies you of points of interest, or the one that lets you know when you are near a capital city. Both can be turned off by pressing alt plus c and alt plus b.

2018-02-06 22:43:33

Thanks, that was it.

thanks,
Michael

2018-02-10 16:05:01

Hello, I’m experiencing problems while updating Eurofly, I.E the reverse gear of aircrafts would not be functional after the automatic update of the program into the latest version. Is there anybody experiencing the same issue?
Thanks in advance

2018-02-10 20:25:26

It is functional, the speed is just intentionally limited to 20. You don't need to use it though, just turn by 180 degrees when you want to go back from the gates.

2018-02-12 17:49:42

Hello, I’m aware of this newly introduced change, but here the case is slightly different. The aircraft does not even move when the reverse gear is turned-on and the speed remains zero.

2018-02-14 19:21:44

Weird. You are sure you turned brakes off? I didn't have that happening.

2018-02-14 19:25:52

So I notice sometimes when I am flying I get an alarm sound that slowly increases in pitch. I can't figure out what it is though. Is that for an emergency landing? if so how do I do that? It doesn't say why the alarm is going off about.I thought it might be a storm but turning in the opposite direction doesn't help.

Audio game king

2018-02-14 22:34:37

It does kind of depend which sound do you hear. If it is a small beep that varies in pitch, then yes it is a storm and you have to turn left and right to avoid it. About emergency landings, you do it by putting your frequency on 121.5 if I remember correctly.

2018-02-16 18:19:14

nidza07 wrote:

Weird. You are sure you turned brakes off? I didn't have that happening.

I'm quiet sure that the brake is turned-off, but it behaves as if it is turned-on. By the way, can you tell me how to increase the speed, ones the turbo is turned on?