2018-02-02 16:30:26

My friend, who unfortunately can't make it over this weekend for my bday get together, bought me a copy of Dissidia NT for my birthday.   I loaded it up and immidiately froze after you hear the first three audible  announcements  advertising the game companies, it comes to a select language screen, but from  thee I tried using Seeing AI to tell me anything but nothing could be determined easily, so I will get some sighted assistance on this one.

Hopefully we can get some help with a menu guide so that way we can play this game.  Small game though, not even 28GB.

I will try and contribute as much as I can so if we can work together, this would be awesome.

My Solo album, "A Life Seen Through Broken Eyes", available now:
iTunes Spotify YouTube
My YouTube Channel

2018-02-02 20:52:31

Hi!
Happy belated birthday!
what's the game about?

2018-02-02 20:55:36

this is a fighting game from the final fantasy franchise. the first 2 games is available on the PSP, and this latest game is on PS4.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2018-02-02 22:19:19

The game is probably biger than you might think.. size doesn't always demonstrate how big a game can get in terms of content. And as with most games, we are going to have to come up with our own guide... I don't have the game yet, but if I get it, I will contribute what I can as well.

Discord: clemchowder633

2019-07-15 05:44:03

Does anyone have a menu guide for this yet? I started playing this on ps4.

2019-07-15 08:13:44

Me and my brother have made a few menu guides, could post some stuff depending on what's needed.  We don't have them all, but enough to make Gauntlet mode of the game playable and changing up EX skills, a few of the things you'd generally be doing.  Let me know who's interested in this and I'll try to get as much info up as I can.

2019-07-15 08:39:55

I am for sure. Would also like to know main menu and configurable options.

2019-07-15 10:52:43

Would love this too out of curiosity.

2019-07-15 11:29:19

Dam! I wanna play that! I doubt my laptop can handle ps4 stuff though if I'm able to emulate it at all.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2019-07-15 15:11:53

There is a pc version

2019-07-15 15:27:12

There is? Is it playable?

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2019-07-15 17:32:35

yes, the PC version is out alongside the free version.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2019-07-15 19:24:00

I just went to check the spec require for playing and my laptop clearly wouldn't make it. Ugh, I wish I could play.

2019-07-25 22:09:33

Any menu guides yet?

Devin Prater
My Blog
Follow me