2018-01-31 19:10:19

@Greaver, hope you have fun on the forum.

@Horse25, would you mind please saying a little more? As with the above posts, we don't need your life story, just some indication that you actually have an interest in what this forum is about ie audiogames and are not a spambot.
Sorry to be an ogre, but if a response here looks impersonal I have to be a little suspicious.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-02-01 06:31:19

Hi everyone,
My name is Ronny. I started checking out this website regularly a while ago and think the content and collection of games available is fantastic! I'm doing a PhD at The University of Melbourne, in Australia, I have low vision and I"m doing some research in accessibility on virtual environments. I was wondering if it would be appropriate to create a new thread in another forum page asking the community to help me out with my research by filling in an online survey. And if there are Australian audiogamers it would be awesome to chat to them!

Thumbs up

2018-02-01 12:41:29

hi,
@dark alright, I am 21 years old, studying application development. i love to listen to music and play various audiogames such as redspot and stw. I Also should get back to swamp at some point and renew my gamer account, but I don't have the money currently.
I hope this is a little more information about myself and hope you have a happy day.
Kind regards

Thumbs up

2018-02-02 14:36:04

Hi Ronny and welcome to the forum, glad you like the available games.

Yes, posting a thread about your research is fine. if it's game related please use general game discussion, indeed I might participate myself.

@Horse25, glad your account is okay and hope you have fun.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-02-02 19:09:28

Greetings! My name is Ethan Kampa, the solo-developer of the audio game, Sonarium. I’m joining the forum to be a part of the audio game community and to share my game with everyone!

Thanks and take care!

Thumbs up +1

2018-02-03 05:54:08

Hi Ethin and welcome.

New audiogames are always appreciated, so feel free to post about your game in new releases, we can also see about advertising it on our front of site news, and when myself or one of the other staff has played it we'll be glad to add it to the database.

hope you have fun on the forum.

2018-02-03 14:43:16

Hi audio gamers!
I am Dj Seter, a young humble spirit who had been playing audio games for quite a long time now, but frankly never created a profile on audio games.net forum. I am very sorry for that, and think it's time to catch up.
Apart from games, I also ove books. Criminals and fantasy the most, but it can be anything, as long as it's fiction.
Music is my first prioritized thing though.
I love music so bad, that I feel awfull if i don't listen to some good songs for one day.
I like all kinds of music, but especially Rap, Afro beats, RNB isn't bad, some Reggae, J Pop, some Hard rock/heavy metal and ambient melodic music.
Also i am the guy who had written a review on A Hero's Call. Thank you for your attention! Let's play now!

I choose to be happy

Thumbs up

2018-02-04 03:08:02

Hey there. I'm Joel.

I had recently gained a Google Home and have been almost religiously playing 6 Swords and I saw there's a forum thread for input and feedback here. I figured it'd be a good way to communicate bugs found (of course they may already be aware of most) and maybe get a bit of information regarding workarounds for audio commands.  I'm addicted to it already.
I'm 31 and my hobbies include playing musical instruments, art of various forms, gaming, and reading. I work as an electronics repair nerd.

Thumbs up

2018-02-04 03:48:32

Hi, I'm SilverFire, A.K.a Cassandra. I had an account on this forum ages ago, but do that to email associated anymore, I have decided to make a new account. I'm into audio games, but I'm particularly picky about them. Though, as I'm sure I am not alone in this, a hero's call is, by far, my favorite game that I've ever played. I also like a large variety of music, love to podcast, and am into talking about spirituality and am a proud LGBT member. If you wish to know, more private message me.

I am not what I appear to be,
Just look at me, very closely,
And you will see,
What I mean. Who I am.

Thumbs up

2018-02-04 05:05:26

Welcome all, glad the forum is busy and attracting new members. Hope you all have fun.
Any questions feel free to ask myself or other of the staff.

2018-02-04 09:01:51

Hi I'm Nick and I am new to the forums. Nice to meet you all! Also I am not a bot.

Thumbs up

2018-02-04 23:16:02

Hey I'm Taran. I've been mudding since 1994.  I don't even recall the mud I started on but I oddly enough remember it had points for talking.  Made for a lot of emotes.  Nice to meet you guys.

Thumbs up

2018-02-05 06:35:00

Hi everyone!
I am Pranam from India and the best audio gamer! I love to play audio games like Eurofly, Sarah and the Castle of Witchcraft and Wizardry and many more! My hobby is to play instruments, helping other people with the games, etc. I downloaded many games from audio games website and played them. I found many interesting forums so I was interested in signing here.

Best regards
Pranam
Don't forget to give me a thumbs up!

Thumbs up

2018-02-05 07:12:57

@Taran hi. As you might gather we like muds over here big_smile.
Personal favourites include Alteraeon, Cosmic rage and flexible survival.

@Best audiogamer hope you have fun on the forums, playing lots of games from here is what started me off back in 2006 as well.

@Mick, could you please give just a trifle more information, for example whether your interested in the subject of this forum, ie audiogames.
We don't need a lot of info, just any message that doesn't look generic. Thanks for baring with us.

2018-02-05 15:32:32

Good afternoon everyone

I have come across this place a couple times the last year
And have enjoyed reading all the different topics
So I thought I would sign up & stop hiding in the shadows

Thumbs up

2018-02-06 02:08:03

Hi, I am a visually impaired hobbiest developer who works with python, javascript, php, java, and (to a smaller extent) c++.
I create audio games (among other things) and plan to discuss my projects in the developers room, but probably post in other forms as well.
Here is a link to my github profile.

Thumbs up +1

2018-02-06 05:41:42

How rude of me my name is Dexter by the way

Thumbs up

2018-02-06 09:11:44

Hi i'm Len Viljoen from South Africa. i would very much like to be a part of this community. I've been playing audio games for a very long time. Many of you might remember me as nightrider from the old rail racer days and also the card room on blind adrenaline. I've recently started playing a hero's call and wow it's absolutely fantastic. i'm a professional singer and also a musician/producer. Hope to make many new friends on this forum. kind regards. Len Viljoen.

2018-02-06 13:39:42

Welcome all.

Hope you have fun on the forum, looking forward to seeing what games you create and what topics you join in, as it's always great to meet new audiogamers.

2018-02-06 17:47:18

Hi, I am monkey999.
I like audiogaming
I am from the netherlands, Sorry for my bad english and spelling

Awesome, you made it to the end!
Hit h to go to the next post.

2018-02-07 22:32:56

Hello monkey999 and welcome.
Sorry this is a bit later than usual, but your account is now unrestricted. Hope you have fun on the forum.

2018-02-10 00:58:50

Hi! I've been meaning to get an account on here for a while since I browse the lists of audiogames fairly often and keep up with new releases, but I've just recently got around to doing it. So, here I am now. Probably won't be a super poster, but around now and again. Thanks!

Thumbs up

2018-02-10 06:34:10

Hello,

My name is Brent, and I just recently signed up here at audiogames.net because I really enjoy all of the cool stuff that's here on the site. The reason I'd like to participate in the forums, especially the general games discussion forum, is that there is a particular game I really could use some help with as it would seem I am about as stuck as I could possibly be. I also hope to learn of anything new as far as accessible gaming is concerned.

Best Regards and thanks for this resource,
Brent

Thumbs up

2018-02-10 17:16:49

hi my name is Shane Earley
i want to talk to others that are blind like me and i would also like to share my beliefes on the world
sorry for the spelling

Thumbs up

2018-02-11 02:47:23

Hey there,

I'm Jamie, the Producer of Falling Squirrel. We're an independent video game studio in St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada. Currently we're working on an accessible all-audio medieval fantasy RPG titled, The Vale. 

I'd love to spread the word here and keep everyone informed of our project, features, play-tests, advice, release, etcetera.

Thanks!

Thumbs up +1