2017-01-17 07:32:37

Super awesome game so far, and I'll definitely take the time to figure it out, but if anybody got tips I am all sound-eyes(I'm weird and that's what I call my ears sometimes) friends. Currently, I'm trying to remember how to use JAWs page markers again lol

2017-01-17 10:05:40

I can't help with jaws, but any game related questions feel free to ask.
I will say it's a game where you need to remember where things are, but on the other hand, the descriptions and directions are all there so you don't get lost by everything looking the same.
Hope you have fun, and any in game questions I'll try to answer, though actually drakor is a game I need to get back to myself since I think there have been some updates recently.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-01-18 09:00:26

Yeah, it's all pretty straight forward, if not a little muddled feeling, but the pickle I find myself in is trying to learn Trade Skills. How do you do that?

2017-01-18 11:04:34

The same way you learn other skills, you bring up the skills menu and pay for them.
I know you need to be in the trades area to use trade skills once youve got the items, but I believe you can buy them anyway on their own.
The hard part with trade skills though is buying the patterns they need, since there are lots of things to make, each pattern needs buying separately, and they can get quite expensive.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-02-02 00:49:06

hi,
I tried learning the trade skills, particularly mining, but no matter where I click, I get no reaction. I went to the trading area and chose train trade skills, and clicked on everything regarding mining, but nothing. Although it says level 1, xp 0/100. Not sure whether that means I already know the skill but need certain tools to mine or what.
despite the fact that it actually needed some getting used to, this game looks interesting so far, if I can learn and work with those skills that is smile

2018-02-02 05:22:18

If I remember rightly you don't need to learn mining, you can just go to a mining area and do it.
There is a quest quite close to the start which will tell you all about mining and let you know where to begin.
Actually I need to get back to drakor myself, I've tried a few idle games and Drakor is by far the best, especially with the fact that it actually has quite unique and interesting combat as well as the afk trade skills.

2018-02-02 09:06:01 (edited by goran 2018-02-02 12:41:50)

thank you Dark, Actuallly I thought so as well, but i still can't mine or gather for that matter. I get this message: "Either you do not have the proper skill level or
A relevant equipped tool for Mining in this area."
and it gives a possible hint about me needing to learn the skill.
i'm wondering if I need a special tool for mining or gathering?
Oh and I haven't found the quest about mining, except one that only asks for some copper ore with no details.
I find drakor pretty interesting  as well, especially with so many things to do.
Edit: Apparently i was doing it wrong, I tried it from the trades choice from the top part of the page next to inventory and it worked.

2018-02-02 12:42:20

Nope you don't specifically need tools for skills, or you didn't when I last played. Tools make your  more efficient but they're not necessary.

i just checked and you can learn skills under the "tradeskills" link.
at the top of the page near "explore drakor", "my account", "armory", "mastery" etc.

These are not links in the traditional sense,  they are hotspots and you can click on them.

Once you have clicked on tradeskills, you should be able to learn skills.
If I remember rightly gathering is really cheap, and once you've learned gathering you can go and gather stuff that you can then sell to learn skills like mining etc, then you can go and find nodes to use your skills on (there's one just south of danor).

Hth.

Drakor is a bit weird to navigate given it's all hotpsots and there are no links, but it's fine once you get to grips with it.

I did write a sort of mini help  on the drakor page in the db which might also come in handy.

hth.

2019-03-27 02:37:25

Bringing this thread back, because my question specifically ties into the conversation.
I learned the gathering trade.
But now I can't figure out how to go about practicing it.
Does anyone have tips on this?

2019-03-27 09:52:45

Hi

To add to this topic as well smile

@dark

I am probably a bit late with my reply, but recently there were one or two new updates indeed, we received an email telling us, but i haven't read them yet, to be quite honest ...

@Mirage

I thought near danuf there is a spot where you can start practicing your gathering, it is near the south gate i thought.

I really have to get back into this game as well, i think i will do this this afternoon, the drakor tickles start tickling me again.

No, no, no, stop tickling me, ok, ok, i will play this afternoon hahaha! tongue

Hth

greetz mike

Visit the following website to see what games we have:
http://www.nonvisiongames.com
Or the following English marketplace to see what retrogames and game merchandise I am selling:
https://www.retro-kingdom.com

2019-03-27 13:58:33

dracor is a game where you learn by doing. You need to find a gathering area and start gathering. If I remember  there's one south and east of the main town you start in.

Hth.

2019-03-28 20:19:41

Hi all,

To remind you all, if you're still looking for a guild in drakor, mine, the guild of world traders, is still looking for applicants smile And my name on there is privorda.

I hope to see you soon in GoWT

Greetz mike

Visit the following website to see what games we have:
http://www.nonvisiongames.com
Or the following English marketplace to see what retrogames and game merchandise I am selling:
https://www.retro-kingdom.com

2021-10-14 19:55:51

OK, lets bring back this old topic, haha.
Could someone tell me how to get to the account-settings to activate accessibility?
I am using opera and cant find it.