2018-01-31 22:43:13

Hi.
Well, if your missing battles, adventure, ancient evil, then this is for you! A new RPG, echoes from levia: soulbound, is coming out soon. This is for pc, mac, iOs, android, and amazon alexa. You can check out the game's official website , see this forum topic , the echoes youtube trailer , and check out the facebook page . The game is currently being beta tested, and once that's done, the game will be released, and you can play to your heart's content!

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

2018-02-01 01:42:46

Ditto. Thoroughly enjoyed some of the sound work in the trailer—here's hoping it's a sign of great things to come!

2018-02-01 03:02:44

Do you think it will be as good as a hero's call?

2018-02-01 03:17:04

Hi.
I can't say since I don't know much about it. Personally I think nothing will be as good as a hero's call lol!

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.

2018-02-01 04:42:39

Ha well you guys are kind. I do think that this company sounds like they're taking testing very seriously, so hopefully their release will be smoother and more stable than ours was (we can all hope). It's likely, given that the game will be available for mobile devices as well as Mac/PC that the mechanics and overall type of gameplay will be different as well—so it may be a matter of comparing apples to oranges. Which is fine by me—different gamers have different preferences, so the more variety we can get, the better!

2018-02-01 08:23:13

Me too, one of the times a trailer has truly impressed me, I think this one will be awesome indeed.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-02-01 09:29:09

yeah nice when testing is taken seriously instead of done by people that payed to do it.

Who's that trip trapping over My bridge? Come find out.

2018-02-01 15:57:00

Hi,
Are we sure this is an rpg or is it more of an adventure-style game with a bit of combat thrown in? Whatever happens here I am interested, althoguh it'll be a shame that I won't be able to play the iOS version as I'm stuck on iOS 9 with an iPhone 4S. I don't know if android would fare muc better as I am on a galaxy s4. As for pc, win 7 until I get my other one fixed.

2018-02-01 23:36:58

Hello Aaron.
I don't know much about the game, other than what's in the topic in general discussion, and the trailer. The developer called it an RPG so I'm assuming that's what it is when you get right down to it. You should ask the developer himself, he could give you more information than I could at this point.
Hth.

Guitarman.

2018-02-02 05:47:40

Och nice,
i really want try the game on android, smile
Tomas

check my sounds on
freesound

2018-02-20 09:24:25

Wow! The trailer was cool! I am surely gonna try it when the game is launched.

I am not someone who is ashamed of my past. I'm actually really proud. I know I made a lot of mistakes, but they, in turn, were my life lessons. Drew Barrymore
Follow me on Twitter, Discord and Instagram