2017-12-22 23:17:48

hey, just wondering what's going on. I tried to play online a couple of days ago and kept playing card battle with some guys. Thing is when my friends were slaughtered I got disconnected from the server when we were losing. Usually it seemed that they disconnected from the team battle and then it turned into something where the game was effectively frozen. I was out of the game, couldn't talk to my opponents to explain what was going on, and it didn't kick me back to the menus.

Is this something that happened because of what it seemed was rage-quitting on my partner's part? it usually happened after they were taken out with a really strong hit and then I would hear "parter X" disconnected from the server, the game will be stopped," or maybe me but I don't think I was being kicked. It usually happened in 2-2 card battles when my partner left. It really bugged me because II do usually lose card battle, and mini-game mode for that matter but still it's largely the best way to get gems and I was robbed of those and I got stuff I wanna buy.

2017-12-24 05:16:41

Just wondering, does anybody have a full listing of online related keys? Pointing back to the shift enter thing during team battles and other things like it, there's a bunch of stuff you can do that isn't actually listed anywhere as far as I know.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2017-12-24 06:06:26

Hello all.

The beta56 is available! Many thanks to the contributors!

The main changes:
- If you have unlocked the custom mini-games' settings, you can now create custom lists of mini-games for your parties (with 5 mini-games at least). Put these lists in the folder "game". Some examples are already included.
- You can play in hardcore mode in an offline mini-games party, and with your custom lists also.
- The exit square in a world tell you now if it can unlock a world.
- You can now delete the mini-games' datas or the battle's datas from you save file.
- Some new battle cards, and some minor changes on old cards (essentially the attributes).
- Some bugs are fixed.

You can download this new version on the official website: http://pragmapragma.free.fr/crazy-party/en/

Good game everyone!

2017-12-24 13:04:00

Hi.
Very nice update for sure. I haven't played this for long time. So I really like the new feature, where an exit tells you if it unlocks a new world.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-12-24 19:02:06

is there a full list of games we can pick from? I'd like to start making my own lists, but not all of them are included in the examples. Do we need to include numbers and names, or just numbers.

Much less active on this forum than in the past.

Check out my live streams: http://lerven.me
follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/liamerven

2017-12-24 19:31:22

@Liam: you can generate a list with all games from the options as is the case with battle cards.
Hth

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2017-12-24 19:48:11

oh wow that's awesome. Just made a list called Liam's favorites. This is awesome.

2017-12-25 06:40:29

I also made some lists like No math, New games and The world of penguins, but have noticed that lists containing less than 10 games would never work. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470

2017-12-25 10:13:58

the list has to have at least five. not sure what happens if maybe games are reused?

2017-12-25 11:35:52

What will happen when the list has just 5 games is that you'll play them twice if you've set the party to 10 turns, thrice if you've set it to 15 and so on, which could be quite boring, and so I prefer putting at least 10 in one list.

2017-12-25 12:24:31

hi, can someone please post the link to join the cp skype group?

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2017-12-25 12:33:32

i am trying to open the website and download it but i cant, can sum1 help me,i really want bac to play this game cause i left it for long time ,
When I try to open the site show me a message that it can't open it .What do I do. So the game refuses to check for updates and open servers

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw

2017-12-25 13:41:41

i dont know is i am banned from the  web site i think not ,or thats from my internet

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw

2017-12-25 14:46:01

Here you are Connor https://join.skype.com/EVaUWrDMf8B3
Thanks Riad for the info. Gotta unlock all math games so the default math list could work with me.

Kind regards!

2017-12-31 20:46:55

thrilled! I got access to the city now! can't wait to play it.

also, was thinking of a special adventure game board "The Chaos" this is a board that would instead of having a solid set of games, would actually simply select random games from throughout the other worlds and put them in, thus you get a different set of challenges each time.

I also thought of a survival mode, well stole it from a couple versions of MarioParty actually. In this mode all the games you have unlocked will be thrown at you endlessly. You play ones that are randomly selected for you until you get a negative score on one, at which point you are done and the game is over. The goal is to see how many you can consequitively win without getting a negative score, perhaps getting a gem as a reward for every 5 or 10 you manage to finish. before losing, and maybe it would switch into hardcore mode after a certain point or otherwise maybe make the scoring requirements harder, possibly the rules could be you have to beat a -10 for the first 5 games, then -5 for the next 10 then 0, then 5 and eventually if you don't get 10 you lose.

2017-12-31 22:54:57

Quick question. Does Crazy Party need a screen reader, or will SAPI work? Trying to fgure out if I can use Wine, because I don't have the money for VMWARE.

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2017-12-31 23:44:27

I use Jaws, but I think it works with SAPI, but you best ask someone who would know better.

Also don't know where you are, but you can apply for grants and such to pay for your assistive technology if you look around.

2017-12-31 23:56:47

Thanks!

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2018-01-01 19:50:05

Does anyone have tips for the bonus game where you can't stop running and have to jump over casms and collect bonuses? I'm trying to get at the one with wells you have to dig but I have not once gotten a twenty on that game while playing the underground, and only got loads of points on it once when the Mischievous Castle threw it at me. I get it a lot on that board but I'm still hopeless at it...

2018-01-01 21:16:42

That rushing game through the caverns seems one you just have to get a feel for, though I've only played it once, it seems you've got to get used to it. I've practiced more  lately and things like how close a pit is  are becoming easier for me to figure out.  and I imagine that the same will come with you playing the game more. As for the wells game, don't know what that is so can't help.

If someone knows, how does the princess gifts game  work. I actually got through it but it was by button mashing because I didn't understand the instructions other than use the arrow keys. And that's a big problem as I actually  unlocked it by chance.

2018-01-09 20:38:39

how can i unlock the alternate hardcore mode? i can only see it in the zolo minigame party.

2018-01-13 07:13:09

hi all, has anyone gotten this game to hun under wine on the mac? i hear the logo sound but then nothing else is happening.

2018-01-31 06:57:31

Found what appears to be a bug in the online section:  I tried to join my friend's server, and got the following message:  "Seems like there was an error retrieving the servers list.  0 servers found, from which 0 are compativble with your version.  No servers are compatible with your version."  After choosing to see the public server list several times, it finally showed them to me, but one of the servers I saw showed my name, mini-competition mode, and inactive, even though I obviously did not have a server up.  My friend had a server up, and I could not see it.  We were both using version 56, so this should not have been an issue.

2018-02-01 01:33:12

I've had that one before, but only a couple times, it more or less fixed itself after that when I came back after restarting the game.

2018-03-19 16:14:32 (edited by afsilva90 2018-03-19 16:19:48)

Hi everyone,

I downloaded Crazy Party Beta 56 to my computer but I got an error that said the following:
WinRar diagnostics: Cannot execute CrazyParty.exe. Close the program that originated it.
Is this a bug or not?
The exact message was:
!   Cannot execute "C:\Users\UTILIZ~1\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EX83.992\Crazy-Party-beta56\Crazy Party beta56.exe"
Have a nice Father's Day,
André