2018-01-23 14:52:28

so as a cleric i can't learn it? how do i get it for alexia?

2018-01-23 15:42:37

Spoiler
Start at the temple in the graveyard or mines.

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2018-01-23 18:23:42

Hi, Phoenix here. I am trying to access the heart of Deepwood. The problem is, I have to press the carvings in a certain order. Where do I go to find that out, or what is the correct order? Thank you!

Phoenix

2018-01-23 19:43:32

wow, this deepwood quest where i gotta find the ambush points is annoying

2018-01-24 01:19:06

To anyone asking about the carvings:

Seriously, look this up. It's been said by me at least once, and by others as well. Here's a tip. Use the search feature, and type Deepwood into the search bar. That will narrow your search significantly. Carvings might help as well, as another keyword. Experiment. Find something that works, rather than asking a question that has been answered multiple times already.

This happened in the manamon thread too. there were questions I saw which were asked literally dozens of times, even though by then there was a guide which answered said questions, not to mention a perfectly functioning search feature which, with three to five minutes of work, provided many copies of the same answer.

I really don't mean to be rude about this, but I want to empower other users, not just feed them information that they cannot be bothered looking up for themselves.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2018-01-24 01:29:23

Yeah, I didn't need to ask those questions because I'd already found the answers earlier in the thread. Completed all the quests in the game on my Rhiannon file.
Shame there isn't a way to get Holy Warrior on a player's priest char. Perhaps that limit shouldn't be on Light of Purity or there should be a way to make Holy Warrior accessible to the player char. Someone did suggest giving Blessed Peace to another member of your party, which I don't think is a bad idea either. Alexia could certainly use the boost, as she doesn't have an area-of-effect offensive spell and it's holy-based.

2018-01-24 03:05:16

@The Imaginatrix  How do you get holy warrior for alexia.
and foro anyone else is there a better holy weapon i can use for my paladin mage thanthe crusaders sword of the blade of alanzo madranis? if so what? thanks.

2018-01-24 05:17:07

Ok, so I could use some tips on locating the ambush sites in the forest. I'm trying to mark them on my map so I can just beacon my way to them when the time comes. ALso, S
P
O
I
L
E
R
I guess they've changed it so that you can't do both quest lines involving Nigel's ring. That always did seem like a bug to me...

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2018-01-24 05:25:29 (edited by phoenix1991 2018-01-24 05:27:03)

I have figured out how to find out the combination to open the tree. You need to find the Mysteries of Deepwood to figure it out. When you begin a new adventure, do not use the same combination you used in the last one, as the combination is random each time you play.

Phoenix

2018-01-24 05:42:18

You probably should have put a spoiler warning on that last post.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2018-01-24 08:06:27

About the search feature, turns out it's only available when you're logged in. I'm pretty sure that wasn't always the case, but it does seem to be now. Just in case anyone couldn't find it and don't know why.

2018-01-24 16:47:54

I found the mysterys of deepwood but I don't know the combination to get pass the massive tree.
I would like a list of the riddles for the mysterys of deepwood as well as the answers.

2018-01-24 16:51:08

If you read the mysterys of deepwood it tells you how to unlock the door.

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2018-01-24 17:02:06

I noticed a possible bug. After completing the quest Trouble Sleeping, two priests appear in the temple. When you return, only one is present. Is this a bug, or are there supposed to be two priests present?

Phoenix

2018-01-24 17:08:51

For anyone who doesn't know, the ag net staff is holding a contest giving you 9 chances to win!  You too can be one of 9 heros entering this out of sight realm.  No money?  No parents willing to give you money?  No Paypal?  No country willing to let you use it?  No friends willing to help you buy it?
No problem!
Happy gaming!

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2018-01-24 18:23:23

Nick,

If you have Mysteries of Deepwood, read it. Pay attention to what the riddles say. Work out the clues. it took me maybe ninety seconds once I realized what I was playing with. They're actually pretty clear. Giving you a list of the riddles and answers kind of defeats the purpose of you, y'know, doing it for yourself. But aren't you the guy who wants the entire game spoon-fed to you in a walkthrough? I wouldn't look for that any time soon.

2018-01-24 18:51:52

I want the answers from the mysterys of deepwood.
the riddles are hard for me to solve even though I've tryed various carvings from the massive tree that I've found and there are only 5 of them.
I've tryed pressing random pictures and I kept getting it rong.
and do not tell me that it defeats the purpose.
if I can't get it right in the first place I'll just have to focus on the mines or the graveyard.

2018-01-24 19:03:12

that puzzle isn't so hard really, sit back, think carefully smile

2018-01-24 20:09:17 (edited by defender 2018-01-24 20:11:14)

Nick
5 pages, 5 carvings, you already know the book gives you the clues you need.
I'm not good at riddles either and I still got it pretty fast.
If you want to give up and go to another area than fine, but you'll never finish the main quest if you don't do this.
I wouldn't give you the answers even if I remembered, because you keep asking for everything.
Thankfully, even if we wanted to, we can't give you the answers for the dials in the graveyard later on, because they are randomly generated.
I'll happily tell you how to find the answers, though.

So you may as well get used to it now
Almost all adventure games do this because without it their would be much less of a feeling of accomplishment, and puzzles go with turn based fighting like bread goes with butter.
This game doesn't even have super hard puzzles, your quest log gives you quite a few hints, and you get beacons pretty easily too.
Lets just say that if you have the book and you still can't figure it out, than your not going to get far in this game without a ton of help. And if you don't learn how to try first and stop asking for people to give you everything at once on a silver platter out of their own time, you probably won't get it, either.
And yeah, guides do defeat the purpose, at least allot of it, though it depends on the game and how much you read/how much the guide gives away.

2018-01-24 21:29:25

hey defender I finaly figured out the diles to unlock the ulcano mausoleum.
it took me several trys but if I start a new adventure I cannot use the same combination for the door to the ulcano mausoleum because it is random.
I'll just have to deal with getting this massive tree puzle solved no matter if I give up or not.
if I can't then I'll just do the side quests.

2018-01-24 21:35:34

You should be able to do it. Each page of the book gives you a clue to the puzzle. Think of what the clue is trying to describe.

I will give one example, because I'm feeling generous.

slight
spoilers

Of the clues given, which one do you think is referring to a small worker? Is it a river? Are rivers workers or small? Usually not, right? So let's cross that off. Do seeds work? Not traditionally, no. Do trees work? Again, not so much. Does the sun work? Again, not so much. So you're left with a bee. Worker bee. This should be fairly apparent.
The other clues I will not explain straight out, but try and use the words given to picture what it is that's being described. One of the clues talks about lift from above, so that should be obvious. One talks about reaching toward the sky. One talks about constant movement. Another talks about being tiny and growing.
I really can't give you more without flat-out telling you which clue pertains to which carving. You really should be able to figure this out on your own from here.

That being said, Nick, I'm going to take a small step back and ask a question I hope does not offend you. A two-part question, actually. First, is English your first language? Second, do you have learning difficulties? If either or both is the case, then I still don't want to just feed you the answers but I have a great deal more sympathy for your plight. Riddles require thinking around corners, or so I was told, and while these aren't particularly hard ones, they are still beyond some people.

2018-01-25 01:26:23

Hi, this is Phoenix. I was wondering what I need to do to be able to start Gwen's quest after taking the Tale of Titus book from the bookcase in her father's study. When I have her with me, I take the book and nothing happens. I tried taking just Gwen, Gwen and Simeon, and Gwen with Alexia and nothing happens upon taking the book. Am I missing something? Thank you!

Phoenix

2018-01-25 02:04:57

Hi there,

slight
spoilers

I believe there is a ranger in Deepwood who mentions finding an abandoned hut or cabin, and he will mark it on your map. I could be wrong on exactly who it is though.
You don't need it marked on your map in order to find it.
Go there with Gwen in your party and see what happens.
I might be getting things out of order here. I've done this quest twice, but my memory's a little fuzzy on details right at the moment.

2018-01-25 02:33:15

does anyone know the steps to get holy warrior for alexia?

2018-01-25 02:39:34

I still can't figure out the massive tree puzzle.
I've tryed every combination of each carving with no success.
I'm going to need the answers from the riddles to this massive tree if I'm willing to proceed further into the game.
does wikipedia know about mysteries of deepwood?