2018-01-17 12:16:17 (edited by Dark 2022-03-21 10:25:31)

This topic  is for forumites to share their character names for multiplayer games, muds, browser games, mmorpgs,  or game platforms such as Rs games or Ios game center are all welcome.

Feel free to give as much or as little information as you wish.

please note that it's one post per member, if you want to update your info to add the name of  a character for a new game or change an existing character name, use the edit post function, that way all your information is in one place and people won't have to look through  a hole series of posts to  find your most recent character names.

okay here are mine; or at least the ones I can remember, since I have played lots of multiplayer games and generally which I'm playing at any time can vary, but these are games I've played enough recently or have played in the past for a significant enough time for me to actually remember. Usually I go by dark, dark empathy or Dark tenor, but there are occasions especially in muds where I want to play a specific character or type, where I go with something different, hence the list.

Ios game center: Dark tenor.
Amazon Alexa: my actual rl name, that is Luke Hewitt.
Redit: Darkthetenor.
Steam: Darkthetenor.
Youtube: darktenor.
Sub war: Captain Luke of the Durham.
Core exiles, Dark empathy.
Gothador: darkempathy.
Sryth, ekitrina.
Kingdom of Loathing: darkempathy.
Twilight heros: dark.
Metroplexity: dark.
Monster breeder: Ekitrina Desilfind.
Puppet nightmares: dark.
Mythic Reign: Dracos.
Dragonium: darkempathy.
Crimson moon, Darkempathy,
Alteraeon: Thelok of the Dark.
Cosmic rage: Wanderer.
Flexible survival: Nanite adept peri.
Erion: Thile, and Dark builder.
Aardwolf:  Kyrell.
Clok: Trinica.
Cyber assault: Dark.
Avalon: Strond.
Frandom: Dark.
Classic six dragons: Lyrandel.
4dimensions: Dark.
Criosphere: Dark.
Coremud; Dark.
The two towers: drakhad.
Genesis mud: Kale.
Crazy party: dark.
RS games: Dark.
Game world nee huboodle: Dark tenor.
Dice world: Dark.
Sonar islands:Dark.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-01-17 12:37:54

well, my usual one is dansc93.  the most original ever, right?  they'll never guess it's me!
I also go by hathron and rodric on alter aeon.  need to get back on there. smile

2018-01-17 12:44:05

My name is eiter Caio, Calevaro, Zagy, among others.

2018-01-17 13:29:35

My usernames are either Blaak, typically on a buncha muds, the name actually has a history if anyone's interested.
Lord Lundin, on forums or playrooms
Or Andreas, on misc places
Names vary but these are a few recognizable ones that should tell you that I am around.

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.

2018-01-17 15:01:32

mine are usually either connor, andawn, corwinte, and in some rare cases rathan. Corwinte and andawn were actually results of the alter random name gen, but for some reason I now use them in lots of places.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2018-01-17 15:45:24

hello.
Well I usually go by the name mastodont on every game I play. I've played a lot of multyplayer games in the past but due to studying I haven't got as much free time as I want smile
You can find me on redspot or on the playroom sometimes so feel free to drop a message or invite me to games if you wish.

“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
Stephen King

2018-01-17 16:20:34

if I'm not going by Nocturnus, I'm using the name Dargaard.  If I'm going by neither, assume I'm not playing.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2018-01-17 17:00:14

Well. I'm nikita in moast places, in browser games i'm cryingnik or heymoney, but heymoney was 2013/2015 history

2018-01-17 20:16:24

I'm jukesy1992 on most things.

2018-01-17 21:25:44

Sometimes I'm electro, well, Electro in redspot, but other tymes I use my artistic name "L. C. Habibi" in other plases where they cannot see me. Sometymes in my usernames I put my name then my birth year (2000). That's the reason why I don't like to use complicated names instead to have a simple one.

73 Wj3u

2018-01-17 23:02:38

psn: buu420_7
steam: buu420
alter aeon: zaltar, nakon, nightshroud
And everything else is usually either nakon, or zaltar. I made those names up my self when I was a kid out of the name generater in my mind. If the game makes you have a last name, then it's usually Nakon Nasaria. This will probably never ever change, as well as buu420 which is what I use for all games where your more of a username. Lol, I'm stuck on these names cause I came up with them my self, and they are unique and buu420 has been with me since early highschool over 10 years ago.

2018-01-17 23:21:44 (edited by SplendidFault 2018-01-20 18:06:51)

• Alter Aeon: SplendidFault; Jennifer; Virtuoso; Quindran.

• iOS Game Center: SplendidFault.

• RS Games: SplendidFault

• Playroom: SplendidFault

Standing by the window, eyes upon the moon,
Hoping that the memory will leave her spirit soon.

2018-01-18 08:41:14

clok:anny,aenina
Flexible survival:anny,creamny
cosmic rage:Anny Rain,anva cream scales,a ball of slime named anna,rena aemin#39649
miriani:Anny Rain
promo:Anny Rain
star conquest:Anny Rain
aardwolf:anny
alteraeon:anny,creamny,elfdream
core exiles:annypal

2018-01-18 09:29:45

i am well known as zios in most games/muds, or alixos, or ritchard and steaven and abdullah mohammad too

don't wish to become like the oceans, the flowers, or the sun. oceans will dry out, flowers will die, and the sun will be extinguished. be yourself and nothing and no one else and hope for a better tomorrow.

2018-01-18 19:16:44

Well it depends, I am Angel in most kases, or Angel-Productions, or Angel-Pro, on taustation I am Ange, cause something went wrong.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2018-01-18 21:44:34

the only online multi player game I play is STW and swamp sometimes. i'm known as Aamir in both

2018-01-19 17:48:09

hello you can find me in  STW as   agamer
and tk The same  and lots of online games  the same user name

2018-01-20 06:02:21 (edited by keithwipf1 2018-06-23 20:50:39)

Hi,
The only username I really use these days in audio games is Deathmark, which is like 95% in redspot.
Edit: Said name will also show up on swamp every now and then too.

2018-01-20 09:16:41

Ahoy all

Lets see if I can manage to remember all the names I have used over the years..
Sryth, it was fredric for some reason, with characters like jaz (female), godrick etc.
As my username suggests, I am a crazy harry potter fan,so I can usually be found as grryfindore on most online games, I.E Swamp. Game center is a slight variation of this,as I got locked out of my gc account which had the nick grryfindore.

The falcon banner is another favourite,and as anyone who has read them would realise,alexander vongrippen is a major character.
So variation of vongrippen,grryfindore and my favourite bird,falcons,falconner usually.

Falconner on core exiles
Salazar Clayton on miriani,although I hardly play anything but core exiles these days.
Richard on cosmic rage, although I have other characters on CR,dont get me started on their naming policies which seem to say something else,and the racename policy something different. so staffers are a bit confused and can enjoy throwing you into force renamers.
Add more as soon as I can think of any.
Grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2018-01-20 11:52:14

On most games I am either Mayana (Playroom, RS Games, Furry Paws, Crazy Party, Alter Aeon) or MayanaStorm (STW, Steam). I'm also Talla (Alter Aeon) and Steffen (CLOK). I'm only listing the games that I am currently playing or at least check sometimes. There are a bunch of them I've played and dropped, like Erannorth, Monster Breeder, Popmundo, Redspot, Pocket Nightmares, ... and I most likely won't pick them up again.

Yes, I definitely left the forum. Mhm. Why would you have any doubt?
Code 7 tips: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/4010 … or-code-7/
Don't forget to be awesome!

2018-01-20 15:08:32

My most commonly used nicknames are: Prime, User100 and Marshal Ney.

2018-01-20 17:31:38

I think i can remember some of my names. Like goodboy, goldenblind, edward, charles, keeyaanoosh and old old times kianoosh in stw. Kianoosh, erick madinas, rango, dracoMalfoy in redspot/Kianoosh, charly, creley, edward in alter aeon, kianoosh in playroom and i guess kianoosh.shakeri212 or something which ends with 212 in RS games.

---
Co-founder of Sonorous Arts.
Check out Sonorous Arts on github: https://github.com/sonorous-arts/
my Discord: kianoosh.shakeri2#2988

2018-01-20 20:06:40 (edited by queenslight 2019-01-11 22:26:40)

News Flash!

You can now "game on" and/or "chat up a storm" with me on "Tiflo Space!"
(See the below list for details!)

Lets Play!

You can find me as the username "queenslight," on any of the mentioned platforms, listed below.

• Tiflo Space
    Will play any game, chats accepted.
    NB. Find my Tiflo Space over at
    http://tiflo.space/en/profile/queenslight

• Dice World
    Will play any game, chats accepted

• Game World (Formally called "Huboodle")
    Will play any game, chats accepted.

• Trivia Crack Kingdoms
    Its rare, though you just may see me on there.

• RS Games

• Playroom

2018-01-22 15:13:13 (edited by Socheat 2018-01-22 15:14:25)

I usually use my real name, (Socheat) on almost every online games, also on this forum is my real one too.

To everyone here, if you have RSGames, feel free to send me a friend request there.

2018-01-24 03:08:53

I'm GajewskiCarm on most things.