2018-01-16 22:11:31

Hello everyone, Garrett here...
Sometime later this month, I will be doing an interview with Joseph from Out Of Sight Games, and asking him questions about how this hole thing started and what his motivation was for starting this company. One other thing we'll be doing is gifting the game to someone who either can't afford it, or lives in a country which doesn't allow for certain payment methods, or both. We will also gift the soundtrack to 10 people, so if you weren't lucky enough to get the game you'll have a chance to get the soundtrack as well. Here's how this is going to work:
The first 5 people to post with their email address will be the people I choose to give the game too. The first 10 people to post here with their email will get the soundtrack. If this works out well enough, I'll probably be doing another give away sometime in the future. Also, I'm waiting for my paycheck, so I may not be getting keys to everyone until early February.
I can't wait to see people post here, and I hope everyone has a great day.

Punchback Studios. When you get punched, we punch back.
Follow Us On Twitter
Follow And Like Our Facebook Page
Join Our Skype Group

2018-01-16 22:18:53

Also, message to blindgamer, the email address that you messaged me with can't receive emails. To everyone who posted in the "why do people crack games" topic, this will be the official topic for the give away, so please post here.

Follow Us On Twitter
Join Our Skype Group

2018-01-16 22:19:15 (edited by Ghost 2020-10-13 03:16:57)

hi,
I have been borrowing a friend's pc to play the game, and cannot get it myself due to paypal. You can varify this by looking for turkey in the paypal countries list.
my e-mail is: removed.

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that."

2018-01-16 22:44:47

Haha sad, I've already baught a license otherwise I'd enter. Already have the soundtrack too.

2018-01-16 22:46:31

Hello.
I love playing A Hero's Call.
I would love to get a copy of the soundtrack.
My email address is.

[email protected]

Thanks for the give away.

2018-01-16 23:27:20

Hi.
I got A Heros Call for christmas, so I don't really need a copy.
What I would love is a copy of the soundtrack:
My mail is: [email protected]
- NicklasMCHD

If you like what I do, Feel free to check me out on GitHub, or follow me on Twitter

2018-01-16 23:35:31

This is a message to anyone who emailed us before the post was made. If you want to get the game, please post here on the forum, so that I can be fair and give the game to the first 5 people like I promised.

Follow Us On Twitter
Join Our Skype Group

2018-01-16 23:54:53 (edited by buu420 2018-01-17 07:03:41)

I guess I qualify as the poor who can't afford it and even though I said I was gonna wait for the graphical release I guess it still wouldn't matter cause chances are I still couldn't afford it.
deleted for security

2018-01-17 01:01:38

We now have 5 people for the game give away. We still have 2 more slots opened for the people who want the soundtrack, so if you want it, let us know.

Follow Us On Twitter
Join Our Skype Group

2018-01-17 01:07:41

I am interested in the game's sound track.

[email protected]

Be sure to spell that right. Gregg has two gs at the end instead of one. It's a common mistake.

Thanks kindly. This is a nice thing you're doing.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2018-01-17 02:01:55

If there's no slot for the soundtrack remaining, it's totally OK, but can I buy it somewhere else?

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2018-01-17 02:12:27 (edited by Punchback Studios 2018-01-17 02:20:08)

Hello everyone...
The slots for the game and soundtrack are all taken up. You should have received an email from us, if not check your spam folder. Here's a list of the people who got the game and soundtrack.
People who get the game:
Enes
Jani
willbilec
buu420
stefan_ilioaica
People who get the soundtrack:
Enes
Jani
cyco
NicklasMCHD
willbilec
Magnuss, (person from Twitter)
buu420
stefan_ilioaica
Jayde
danang137
People who won the game automatically win the soundtrack. If you don't wish to get the soundtrack or you already have it, let us know.
Currently we're trying to work things out about the soundtrack, so it might be delayed a little bit. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Follow Us On Twitter
Join Our Skype Group

2018-01-17 02:33:31

mmm, I am too late for the party here. Why don't you use the lucky draw by using the site random.org like Liam did in most of his every give aways? That way, people have more chance to join. I live in a developing country myself, so I haven't had a chance to buy the game.

2018-01-17 02:39:07

We apologize to anyone who didn't get the chance to get the game. We will definitely have another give away in the future, and we'll change it up when we do it.

Follow Us On Twitter
Join Our Skype Group

2018-01-17 03:01:24

I'm not picky. If I have to wait, I'll wait.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2018-01-17 03:44:33

The problem we're facing right now is, there are tuns of places that the soundtrack is distributed on, i.e, ITunes, Amazon, Spotify, etc. We don't know what people like to use, and we aren't registered on every site that the soundtrack is distributed on. We're trying to reach out to Out Of Sight Games to see what they'll let us do. Will anyone be OK if we gift you all the soundtrack on ITunes, or do you prefer using something else?

Follow Us On Twitter
Join Our Skype Group

2018-01-17 04:20:56

@OP Don't you think its a little problematic to be asking for people's emails right on a public board rather than asking them to DM the emails to you, or PM, or something else. To all the people who posted their email publicly in this thread, and to all those who have done so in the past, this is a security risk. Any bot that crawls this place can nab that address right off there and have you signed up for who knows what, spam lists, marketing promotions, they could also sell your email to other companies who make profit off sending you junk, so, its a very bad idea to post your mail publicly.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-01-17 04:46:04 (edited by Punchback Studios 2018-01-17 04:49:57)

@21 I apologize for that, I've seen other people do it so at this point I thought it was normal. I'd strongly advise everyone remove your email from your posts, and if we do give away games again I'll try to find a more secure way of doing things. It's not my intention for me to cause people harm, indeed that's the reason I'm doing this give away in the first place, to cut down on the amount of people who crack games.

Follow Us On Twitter
Join Our Skype Group

2018-01-17 05:15:16

I really don't see any reason why it even matters anymore. An e-mail is like an IP address. Easily obtainable and if most people obtain it it doesn't matter but everyone thinks it does. Personally I don't give a damn if companies sell my e-mail to scammers or whatever, I hope they make lots of money from it.

2018-01-17 06:25:36

thanks to ironcross32. I've deleted my post.

best regards, muhammad chafid

2018-01-17 08:30:26

Hi Garrett.
It's very nice what you're doing. Keep up the fantasticness. A note on the soundtrack: I don't know how you are going to give those away, but please note that gift cards does not, as far as I know, work across countries. So you can't give a gift card to someone in an other country. You might be able to make a special agreement with out of sight games to solve this, so you can make sure people will get something which works...

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2018-01-17 10:07:38

hi,
Do what my university does. Remove the @ sign in your e-mail, and then write it in letters, in parentheses

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that."

2018-01-17 15:39:49

Here is a suggestion for those who have won a copy of the soundtrack.
Instead of a gift card to different music sites llike iTunes and Amazon music etc.
Why not just give a copy of the soundtrack in mp3 form?
Then those who won the soundtrack can listen to it on any device without any restrictions.
Personally I prefer mp3 instead of iTunes.

2018-01-17 16:02:50

I got an mp3 copy of the soundtrack from bandcamp since I prefer things that way myself and can play it on whatever device I want, so certainly there shouldn't be an issue with doing it that way.

Btw, it'd be nice if audiogames.net could have a giveaway of the game as well, though since I'm limited funds wise I'll need to talk this over with the other staff.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-01-17 18:03:50

@Dark Joseph did tell me about bandcamp. So if I buy 10 copies on bandcamp, I can give the 10 copies to the people who won with no DRM?

Follow Us On Twitter
Join Our Skype Group