2018-01-16 15:07:27

I'd like to find a list of accessible PS4 games.  I know that they're  spread out all over the place, and I'm sure that  the level of accessibility is  user dependant, but I"d love to have something that'd say, a list of accessible games that  anyone can play  once they get the menus figured out.  I ask this because I want to get a couple games for my PS4 so I"ll have something to do.  I am into RPG and fighters etc, and I know most, if not all 2d platform fighters are accessible .  I play Mortal Kombat on the SNES and Mike TYson's punch out on the NES, although the action is not in stereo which makes it harder, but this is to give you an idea of some games...

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, but yes, a list of PS4 games would be nice, and maybe sticky it along with a post for XB1 and the likes in their own posts.

My Solo album, "A Life Seen Through Broken Eyes", available now:
iTunes Spotify YouTube
My YouTube Channel

2018-01-16 17:33:13

for playable games on the PS4, there are quite a lot to mention.
for fighters, there are plenty of options to choose from. for the 2D ones, there are mortal combat X, injustice gods among us ultimate edition and injustice 2, blazblue chrono phantasma extend and blazblue central fiction, although the last one isn't translated to english at all, specifically the voice tracks. then there is guilty gear XRD sign, revelator, and revelator 2, however the story mode doesn't have any fighting at all, what you need to do is just watch the story until the end.
dragon ball fighterZ is also playable, the game will be released next week. for story mode however, I doubt that I think it will be pretty hard, like killer instinct's shadow lord story mode.
also there is street fighter V, marvel VS capcom infinite, and other 2D fighters.
as for the 3D ones, you can try dead or alive 5 last round, naruto ultimate ninja storm 4, one piece burning blood, tekken 7, and also the upcoming dissidia final fantasy NT.
for RPGS, odin sphere leifthrasir is the only playable action RPG you can try. it's a side-scrolling brawler with RPG elements like leveling your weapon, leveling your HP, acquirable skills, ETC.
for adventure games, there are a number of interactive movie point and click adventure games that you can try it out, however most of them need some patience and a lot of trial and error to complete it, except for some of them, like late shift or planet of the apes last frontier, which only requires you to watch and pick choices during conversations or events.
and if you are in to sport games, there is madden NFL 18, which includes accessibility mode like rumbles and some qewes. EA sports UFC 3 is also have some accessibility in it as well.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2018-01-16 18:15:16

Classics...
Bubble bobble, Salamander, Double Dragon.

Other:
Farpoint (PSVR)
Resident Evil 7 (with a walkthrough)
South park Fractured But Whole (although only partly accessible)

2018-01-16 19:59:22

@post 3 how did you play farpoint? I think it's impossible for all of us, because you need to focus with the VR and also it's a first person shooter.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2018-01-17 05:00:17

Haha, I dunno smile...Aiming is very hard so I keep shooting a LOT to guarantee that some bullets hit the targets smile. Also the game is very linear so you just go straight on while shooting so you don't get lost easily.

Of course these games take LOTS of time to complete...I heard Farpoint was meant to be completed in like 4-5 hours, for me it took maybe 45 smile.

-- Mikko

2018-01-17 16:59:16

Hello
I really enjoyed playing cfu on ps3, even though it was not very interactive, but what could you tell me about it on ps4?
 thank you