2018-01-13 00:32:24

Greetings! I'm the developer of Nano Empire and I just launched my second game, Friends of the Prince!

App Store link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/friends … 1&mt=8
Game website: https://jksgames.wordpress.com/friends-of-the-prince/

I previously posted here asking for beta testers, and I got some great feedback. Thank you!

Friends of the Prince is a massively multiplayer text-based social media simulator in which a little boy has absolute power. Your responses to messages from the Prince impact a single game world shared by all players, and eventually the players will collectively reach one of several endings.

Since the beta version, I've added some major secrets...

I'd love to hear what you think!

Developer of Nano Empire, A Few Minutes of Glory, Evelyn's Farm, Guess the Rule, and Pocket Reality.
jksgames.wordpress.com

2018-01-13 01:26:53

Hi, Thanks, downloading it now. I hope you are well. I also love nano empire feel free to email me

2018-01-13 01:51:46

Wel, it is just sad it's text only without any audio.

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2018-01-13 04:28:57

I disagree Lirin, Nano empire was an awesome game precisely because! of the text descriptions, and it sounds like this is the sort of game that absolutely wouldn't work with  audio being a  social media  simulation.
I'll be glad to give it a try now that I have  a working Iphone.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-01-15 08:33:46

Okay just tried this and I am sort of amused (the prince really needs a slap).
I particularly like the different messages from the prince, the fact you have to read between the lines to work out what is going on and the  of other things beneath the surface, the interface is also nice and simple.

One problem I do have though is that I really don't feel I am progressing. I bought the double power upgrade, worked really hard to get security down a bit, but there is no guarantee other people won't undo it in the future.

Indeed from a gameplay perspective once I worked out which kinds of messages related to which attribute it was relatively easy to play the game as a game, although i tried to maintain disliking of the prince's crazier and nastier suggestions just for the sake of moral integrity.

I have seen those  progress bits and got one, though I'm not sure how far they go in terms of making an actual difference. it also seems rather harsh that if  you get unlucky with one dislike you lose half of your power, though such is life in the wonderful world of the prince big_smile.

This is a fun game to pick up and play for a while, and I'll be interested to see if progress can actually be made between all the various players.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-01-16 18:13:15

Okay friends of the prince now has a db page, as I have played it and I want to start getting back into the habbit of writing entries for Ios games.

Find it here, hopefully I managed to do the entry in both an interesting, and informative way.