2018-01-15 03:23:04

Hello everyone, Garrett here...
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post, so if I am posting to the wrong room please do let me know. regardless, I'm pleased to tell you that we have officially acquired Codegreen Gaming, and all of our new gaming content will be released as Codegreen software. If you would like more information, click here. Please keep in mind that we go into detail about the various problems we've had involving Codegreen. If you have problems with our decisions, please email us, ([email protected]), or tweet out to us. If you have problems sending an email, try Twitter or use my personal email, [email protected]. We hope to satisfy your gaming needs.

Punchback Studios. When you get punched, we punch back.
Follow Us On Twitter
Follow And Like Our Facebook Page
Join Our Skype Group

2018-01-15 04:29:37

Both sides show poor communication skills, however I won't say anything until key chimes in with his part of the story

2018-01-15 13:16:28

Sounds like a bunch of kids trying to stream. I won't be getting  near their streams until they resolved their differences.

Ivan M. Soto.
Feel free to check out my work and services.
http://ims-productions.com

2018-01-15 15:50:07

Yeah, I see immaturity looming from all sides on this one. It sounds like a bunch of high school he said, she said bullschnizzle I don't want, nor care about any part of.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-01-15 16:38:41

This isn't something I care to talk about either. I posted this to let people know that we have a new gaming platform, and I posted the reason why, nothing more than that. If someone has an issue with it, take it up with me privately. Personally, I see no immaturity from our side, but if you want to explain it to me, I'll put my Skype in my signature. I was hoping people would look past the issues and just be glad of the acquisition, but I can see that's to much to ask for.

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2018-01-15 17:39:15

I happily give Code Green to Garrett. He never asked for the login info to the accounts, ubt even if he had, I would have had to use the forgot password links on them because I forgot what they were myself. I wish him well in his streaming endeavors. Life is too busy for me to stream much these days and I hadn't streamed since May so it makes sense.

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2018-01-15 17:41:33 (edited by Dan Gero 2018-01-15 17:50:43)

I feel stupid now. I'm sorry for the tensions. I thought you said enjoy because you were upset. I started this hole thing for nothing. I feel like a complete jack ass now. All of my anger was because of past issues and I thought it upset you when I took the email and stuff back, if I had known you were actually happy I wouldn't have written all this. I can fix this though, I'll just delete the topic and nobody will remember this incident anymore.

TWITCH

2018-01-15 17:52:25

Farewell key. if you do pick it back up let us know. I'm sure we all would agree that  your streams were quite enjoyable.

2018-01-15 17:53:37

Does anyone want me to delete this topic and pretend I never started this argument in the first place, or should I leave this as a reminder?

TWITCH

2018-01-15 18:32:25

I've decided to leave this topic in it's place, but I have updated the history page to reflect my mistakes. Again, I apologize for my actions. I understand if people can't forgive me for them though.

TWITCH

2018-01-15 18:45:42

***sigh***

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-01-16 08:53:05

@shotgunshell: Just a bit of advice:
If you are trying to promote something new you are working on, then do not overlap the good news by telling a story of something which has passed. People usually remember the bad things, and forget to care about the good things. I must at mid  that I totally missed the good thing in your post, and generally what it all is about. Not because I want to focus on the bad things, but because the way you tell what has happened, which turns out to be a huge miscommunication, it just told much more about what has happened, and not the good news, and a reminder of what it all is about...

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2018-01-16 12:14:13

@slj Probably so. I should have posted the link to the website and that would have been it.

TWITCH

2018-01-17 08:46:42

Hi.
Where is the archive of your streams?

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen