2017-11-22 00:54:12 (edited by muhammad chafid 2017-11-23 00:50:24)

Hello. How do I get throu episode 6 part 3? After fighting some enemys, & I here the becons in the water. I tryde to get to the becons, but I keep drouning again & again
Please, could someone help?

best regards, muhammad chafid

2017-11-22 08:59:20

If this is the first beacon, it's just like the small pit in the tutorial 2. If you fall in, you should reappear 2 or 3 steps or so from the edge.
If you press F6, you can use the sonifier, which might be helpful. If it's more confusing than helpful, press f6 again until it stops.

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2017-11-23 00:51:18

I editit my post alittle. Please reed it again.

2017-11-23 01:12:30

Ah. Do you hear a solitary bird to the left of the river? The solitary bird is still at the edges of some platforms. Just make sure you've reached the top, where it sounds like road again.

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2017-11-24 00:48:42

OK, I am now at episode 7. BTW, where is episode 8? After I complete episode 6, I unlock episode 7 and 9

2017-11-24 07:18:34

It's kinda like what happens with 3 and 4.
I'm really interested to learn if 7 is understandable. And if there are any nasty bugs I missed or forgot.

看過來!
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2017-11-24 12:14:15

Sounds freakin' Awesome, but it doesn't work.

I enter the game, I hear the intro scene, I press enter to skip it, and then I hear the music, but nothing speaks.

I am using a laptop with Windows 7 Ultimate X64 and Jaws 16.

Perfection is never easy. But after more than 21 years...
...I got the hand of it.
Sorin Ţaţa
Produse pentru nevăzători

2017-11-24 13:10:57

... I think it's defaulting to output to the clipboard (It should not be doing this, but yours is the 3rd such report in this thread). Try pressing f5, then up. That should output to Jaws. Or down, if you want sapi. Press enter when satisfied.

看過來!
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2017-12-01 08:35:47

Hi, I got a Problem. I just cownloaded this game and use NVDA to Play. But when i start a new game, a message Pops up and says:
"The "Directory.dat" file was not foun in this Directory."
The only Thing  can do is to press "ok" and the game Closes. Can someone help me?
Greetings,
X

2017-12-01 13:18:55

Did you extract the contents of the zip file,  and run the extracted version?

看過來!
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2017-12-09 23:14:51 (edited by devinprater 2017-12-09 23:17:26)

Hi, the link doesn't work. Edit: Disregard. Only the second link doesn't work, but the first does lead to Google Drive where I'm downloading the game now.

Devin Prater
My Blog
Follow me

2017-12-30 01:30:21

Hello
Please could someone help me how to complete episode 7? I go to the bote, and I here the bekon but I cant get throu it

2017-12-30 06:15:01

If the boat stops, the right edge of it is past the beacon, so you can just walk to it. Be careful, though, since you can easily slide off the edge.

看過來!
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2017-12-30 06:26:47

Thank you! will try it now

2018-01-10 01:02:25

Hello.
Please, could someone help me?
How doo I kill the defobots? I can't kill them because they keep reproduceing again and again.
Thanks for any help

2018-01-10 02:24:28

What usually gets me with them is if they're split up on opposite sides of a large pit, like the waterfall. In that case, I try to use projectiles, especially those that stun without momentum (Asaki's stars are great for this, but most characters have at least one that does it). The thing to worry about is that they usually aim at you when reproducing, so if you're surrounded, they will spawn on both sides. Their AI is very simple, in that they don't know how to retreat or try anything clever, so you can use that to your advantage, when you aren't trapped in a swarm.
I just checked to be sure, but I think all those rocks in episode 10 can cause the ones across the waterfall to fall in, if they're close to the edge. I usually avoid those just because I have some other weapon I want to hold onto. Also, episode 10 might just have a secret way to escape the first wave without destroying them.

看過來!
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2018-01-13 00:47:53

Hello again.
now I am stuck on episode 13 part 1.
How do I kill oren?

2018-01-13 01:53:25 (edited by CAE_Jones 2018-01-13 02:01:45)

When you hear the low, rising tone around him, he's invincible, and sometimes attacks do negative damage. When he taunts, his defense resets. So avoid hitting him while he's invincible, and hammer him when he taunts.
I'm considering reducing this effect more than I already have, because sometimes it's too easy to get stuck in a position where you can't damage him faster than he restores his defense. If you can poison him, that should prevent him from regaining health, but there aren't many attacks that do this. Also, just like the guards in the tutorial, pits ignore defense, so if you can get him to fall in the deep part of the lake, that might help.

Blades and Spectro's stronger rays do a lot of block-damage. I think Spectro's microwaves (which are generally useless) might help. Suzuki and Mozuda have one or two attacks which sometimes poison, but I'd be careful relying on those. Oren's blasts (and the defobots', now that I think of it) are ray-based, meaning that Spectro's invisibility and darkness protect him against them until he either runs out of qi, or gets hit by a melee attack.

看過來!
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2018-01-15 01:19:54

Hello.
In episode 14, after I killd the defabots, what should I doo?

2018-01-15 03:04:58

The opening scene and the object viewer should give some hints. I'll put the solution under a spoiler warning.

S
P
O
i
L
E
R

The base will explode when power runs out, so you need to destroy everything that's using power. There should be elevator buttons on the left; hit them, and they'll take you to a different floor. If you just get a buzzer when you hit a button, that's because you're at the top or bottom. The elevator won't work while there are enemies present, and it takes several seconds for the elevator to reach the next floor. I think you start out with, like, 3 or 4 minutes, and every power-draining machine you destroy adds something like 30-60 seconds.
Also, there are two exits, but one is only availible to two specific characters.

看過來!
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2018-01-15 14:45:24

Hello there!
Just wanted to know, is this game still being worked on?

2018-01-15 16:14:57

I have an issue with Avast guaranteening the game file, which I can't even figure out how to change, because avast's interface is such an accessibility hell.

Languages don't influence the way we think, but they still have a world and worth in themselves. Celebrate your mother tongue, the world is a diverse place.

2018-01-15 23:22:28

@Caio: Sorta-kinda not really? I've addressed most of the specific bugs/features mentioned here, but the underlying problems of incomprehensibility are almost certainly still there, and I haven't the faintest idea how to fix that. And I desperately need an HR department. So, unless people want a patch consisting primarily of keyconfig giving key names, that combo in tutorial 3 being fixed, the cameras being separated so the player(s) remain(s) centered, and other little things, I'm not sure what else I can do.

看過來!
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2018-02-12 03:32:53 (edited by CAE_Jones 2018-02-12 03:35:22)

There's an update, with some of the issues people have reported being fixed.
Notice, though, that the sounds and voices are still the same, and the general feel hasn't really changed. So if anything in the below changelog is what gave you trouble, maybe try again. If you didn't like it for some other reason, you should probably skip this one.
Oh, and another important thing: online has not been fixed.
Replace the existing exe file with the patch:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9y2y … lVmcndKbVU

Changes in 0.4b:

- The BGM goes back to normal after the encounter in tutorial 1.
- That combo that trips everyone up should be fixed.
- Keyconfig should now tell you what key a button is set to.
- Removed some debug cheats that controllers were accidentally triggering.
- Lan-Long should now make sounds while idle.
- There is now an extra message in the tutorial remix to emphasize that the qi button can be used to open doors.
- Should now be a sound to indicate when instructions or dialog starts.
- Expanded joystick deadzone a little.
- Hopefully fixed the bug where you could pick up a broken crate before it disappeared. This was making it very frustrating to pick up the items that fall out of the crates.
- Fixed an error in one of the secret levels which would cause the game to crash if you were airborn.
- You should no longer hear a knife on the ground if you picked up a second one.
- AI in 4-3 wasn't behaving as I wanted, so it's been tweaked a bit.
- Attempting more lag-reduction measures.
- The audio is no longer screen-locked. The Braille should still be framed correctly.
- Some minor changes to tutorial messages, mostly to add information such as the radar.
- A sound should play when dialog or instructions are finished.
- Hopefully fixed the problem where too much qi in the lower gauge allows some enemies to cheap you to death. Triads and Yakuza were especially bad about exploiting this.
- Set the points you get for defeating some enemies, who previously only gave you your last streak and nothing else.
- Changed the way the nostun flag works, so that enemies can be completely unstunnable. Hopefully this will make the Steel Rover more challenging, since that was how I originally intended that to work!
- There was a bug where ninjas who stole a defeated opponent's identity would sometimes move in very strange ways, teleporting and sliding through the ground and such, making them nearly impossible to hit. Hopefully, this has been fixed.
- Character select should now speak characters' levels and scores.
- The alternate endings should be properly separated, now. yikes
- The bug where certain important interactive objects stopped playing sound if they went off screen has hopefully been fixed.
- A ledge/slope detection sound should now be available. You can toggle it from the pause menu, if you'd rather turn it off. It plays when you hold forward to walk or run, but not on your first step, so be careful.
- It should now be easier to cancel out of a dash by crouching.

Oh, I also tried to record a Letsplay of the whole thing, but not sure if it's worth uploading, given the sounds / beta Vs spoilers / etc. Also I have no idea how to convert .ogg files to Youtube videos tongue

看過來!
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2018-02-12 05:34:32

hi, I got this error when opening the link  ,  Drive
We're sorry. You can't access this item because it is in violation of our Terms of Service.
Find out more about this topic at the Google Drive Help Center.