2018-01-09 21:45:05

Oh, perhaps it is different with sapi. Sorry, don't use sapi so can't tell you.

2018-01-10 06:39:37

Hello all!
I am here again with another strange problem. The engine sound of Iljusin Il-76 isn't played back by the program. All sounds are played properly but not the engine sound. Engine sounds of other planes are played well. Could anybody check this plane out and confirm or refute the problem? and yes, one small note. The model of the plane for some reason is written as II-76, instead of Il-76, so keep it in mind when trying to find this plane in the list of planes. Thanks

2018-01-12 09:47:46

hi. I have a question. How to get the changelog everytime the new version is release? no, whatsnew. because people want to know whats new in this version everytime updated. thanks

2018-01-12 11:55:10

When an important update is released, the news get posted to both the en kissoft mailing list as well as the kissoft facebook group. Now, these last 2 were just bugfixing so no changelogs.

2018-01-12 12:15:16

Hi all.
Can someone please help me with my error?
I installed the visual studio 2017 or what ever.
I'm running windows 10 64.
---------------------------
Eurofly.exe - Application Error
The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application.
OK   

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

2018-01-12 19:51:18

Hi.
Please can someone help with my error?
Also, why does nvda say blank every time you press the control key?
Also, i think someone should post a getting started guide for eurofly2

2018-01-12 22:07:39

Could you stop with the same questions in 5 different topic? Thanks. There is a getting started guide on the website together with audio tutorials. Just curious, how do you know NVDA says blank when you press ctrl even though you can't run the game?

2018-01-12 22:35:33

Hi.
The reason i posted 4 times was because nobody wanted to answer my question.
The original eurofly1 said blank when nvda was active and you pressed control.

2018-01-12 23:59:31

Oh so eurofly 1 worked on your PC? Interesting. The thing is it works for most people and doesn't for some. You don't need visual studio, but visual c redistributables which are 2 completely different things as visual studio is ment for developers. To merge those 2 discussions into one, try copying the file you downloaded instead of the game folder into the windows/system32 folder replacing the one already present there if any.

2018-01-13 09:32:43

Hi all.
@nidza07, i try to paste the file you gave me in the other topic into windows system 32 but the folder is always in use.
What do i do?
Also, when installing the mods, do i just put them in the main eurofly folder?

2018-01-13 17:14:25

Why would you worry about installing mods if you can't run the game? Also, if it is in use, make sure that no app that used c redistribudables is running and then paste the file.

2018-01-14 06:50:46

Hi.
Well, if you want to make sure it's not in use, the easiest thing would be a reboot of the machine if you don't know what you are looking for, that should help.
Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2018-01-14 06:57:47

Allhp wrote:

Hello!
I am doing a training task on a Bitchcraft

Lol, a bitchcraft? Oh boy, so true, that thing is a royal pain in the hind quarters, so to speak xD, slow as hel and sounds like a junkyard of screws beeing shaken in a bucket, and that calls itself engine xD.
Greetings moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2018-01-14 08:05:58

Hi simba, when i restart, i try putting the file in the system32 folder, but folder is still in use.
There is no running application besides jaws and switching to n v d a doesn't resolve the issue

2018-01-14 09:01:54

So, a thing happened. Long story short, I had to uninstall and reinstall Eurofly. Things are groovy now, except for one thing. When I take off from my home airport, my actual one in Salt Lake City, Utah, I'm greeted by a repeating tone. I think this is the tone to indicate capitals. I seem to have stopped this the last time I ran Eurofly, but I can't for the life of me remember what setting governs this so I can change it. Nothing in options seems immediately obvious, which makes me think I toyed with the eurofly.ini file. Anybody know what I need to change, and what value to set it to, to get rid of the tone? Thanks in advance.

2018-01-14 15:17:59

alt c will toggle on or off the capital city tone while alt b will toggle on or off the waypoint tone

2018-01-15 05:25:37

I let eurofly update to the latest version. did a free flight from Harrisburg PA to Miami FL. while flying private concorde mod, on approach to Miami airport, the whole game crashes. I have no other mods except a modded aircraft. I am running Windows version: Windows 10Ver1709 (64-bit) build 16299.192

2018-01-15 05:54:03

same here. I was fly from dresden the task want me to go to the benesof. when I did aproach to that airport the game crash. I don't know why. usining windows8.1

2018-01-15 12:43:29

There was a bug in the latest update which should be fixed today after you update the game.

2018-01-15 13:33:35

Hello to all, this might be a little off topic, but it would be cool if cockpit sounds could be added, for example the ticking of standby gages, and potentially a pushback service and a refueler truck for the bigger aircraft, and maybe also the loading of baggage while doing pre flight things like fueling up etcetera, just a few suggestions that I thought of.
Have a nice day all.

2018-01-15 20:11:20

does anyone know, after picking up passengers at the gate, can you continue forward to rejoin the taxiway? reversing is so irritating not to mention unrealistic.

2018-01-16 09:30:18

Yes, if you turn 180 degrees you can return to the taxiway. Just listen the beep without voice, continue until the beep stops listening and turn to the north like when you left the hangar.

Cristian.

2018-01-16 10:15:22

Do the developers even know about this error?
I can't put the file in the folder because rebooting doesn't resolve the folder is in use message.
There are know apps running accept jaws.

2018-01-16 12:34:57

By your topic spam, I am quite sure even the most inactive members know about it by now. Jaws uses those components I believe, not sure since I don't use it but you can always try shutting it down.

2018-01-16 16:15:21

I agree reversing isn't realistic. I would like, instead, for pressing the backspace key to radio ground and request a pushback from the gate. Then a pushback vehicle should, well, come and push your plane back, ending with you being lined up facing north so you can continue forward once cleared to a runway. Until that comes, which I'm hoping will happen sooner rather than later, a 180 and taxi to the runways is probably the best we can do.