2018-01-14 07:42:20

Hi all,
In the audio Mario bros, does anybody know how to deal with the hammer bros. I cannot get past those annoying buggers. I can see with the accessible camera where they are, but can't ever tell when their hammers that they throw are going to hit me.
Any help would be great.

Stevie-3

2018-01-14 09:26:58

is it just for windows xp

2018-01-14 09:28:18

I'm surprised no one has asked this before, since they feel kinda OP to me, too. smile
Their hammers have an arc that limits their range. I don't remember what it is exactly—maybe 2 or 3 blocks? That goes for height as well: the hammers fall all the way to the bottom, but they only go a couple blocks above. I also don't remember if they can throw hammers while jumping or not.
So, options seem to be fireballs, stars, hoping you can get high enough to out-run them, or taking a hit to attack them directly. I think I've escaped by running under them and only taking one hit, but I would be reluctant to rely on it.
But I tend to panic and get killed a lot when they're around, and I imagine someone with more patience has a more reliable way to beat them.

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2018-01-14 13:02:25

Every time I've ever tried to download it, the link was broken.

My Solo album, "A Life Seen Through Broken Eyes", available now:
iTunes Spotify YouTube
My YouTube Channel

2018-01-15 06:09:21

Cool, thanks CAE. I ended up getting past them even though I took damage from them. I somehow got onto the platform they were on and jumped on them and managed to live.
Now I'm just trying to make my way through the world 3 castle. There are some tricky elevator platforms that are causing me some trouble, but I'm pretty sure I'll figure it out.

Stevie-3