2018-01-14 03:48:19

So, from what I know, I only have 2 missing quests that I can’t find as of yet.

2018-01-14 04:13:05

@Loxias #1047: I would tell you if you're right or wrong but honestly I'd have to dive into the logic to be sure I'm not giving you any misinformation, and at the moment I'm too tired from a long day of debugging, lol. I think you're on the right track, though.

2018-01-14 05:08:57

Haha, no worries! Debugging is more important, I think we all appreciate you doing that.

2018-01-14 05:23:12

Okay, I'm trying to find the prison in the Goblin King's palace, but I"m just going round and round in circles. Any hints as to where to find it?

2018-01-14 07:29:27

Hi.
Spoilers ahead!
So, I am still hanging around in the mines having a problem to find the trap door.
I am standing in the lake, facing north, I go through the exit there, walk north some steps, than turn east, turn north and than turn west again, and according to a friend, there the trap door should be, but I can't find it.
i am still wondering if it has to do with me killing of those hydras before finding Simeon and triggering the quest boss, could that be? Because it also seams that the quest log didn't update and still says that Simeon knows the trap door in some mine shaft. I am a bit confused right now.
Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2018-01-14 07:43:43

one question spoilerish. what mausalium is the hall of peace and hte hall of war in? can't find them anywhere?

2018-01-14 07:52:46

it's really hard to do stuff when you have shit attacking you every 30 seconds lol.

2018-01-14 08:03:55

michaelhoffman1976, could you please edit your posts when you are just making one line statements and adding on to previous posts? I'm not a moderator, but there are a few people who have been double and trippe posting, and that adds onto the already massive thread... I still thik people should be posting their questions in individual threads so as to be easier to search.

@The Imaginatrix
SPOILERS
Ahead!
If you're going in circles, you've probably wandered past the stairs leading to the dungeon before. When you first enter the palace, head north and then west. The dungeon stairs are in the northwestern part of the area. They shouldn't be terribly difficult to locate. Just try and make your wy northwest as much as possible, and keep into any openings you might find.

Discord: clemchowder633

2018-01-14 08:49:03

Actually, that's not where the dungen stairs are, but I can see how that would be easy to get mixed up.
I'll answer 1056 in the next post, safer that way.
First though, I'll answer the question from post 1055...
Start
Spoilers
You actually need to head northwest, not northeast, and then farther west once you get into those tunnels. You'll come across a goblin encampment, which you should search, and just to the right of the entrance to that encampment is an eastward passage that you should take when your done. Keep heading east and Simion will give you the beacon to the trapdoor once you hit the secondary ore vein.
End
Spoilers

Now for post 1054
Slight Spoilers
Those ones assault freak was talking about are the stairs to the arena, the ones you want are just north past the kitchen, on the right side, near the back wall.
End slight spoilers

2018-01-14 08:49:55

Okay, found my way to the dungeon and made a beacon for it, and then did the quests there because I did not want to have to walk all the way back there again.
Spoilers
Start
Here
Read on
At
Your own
Risk
@Simba: There are quite a few more turns before you find the trapdoor. I recommend you use the beacon you should have gotten when you beat the Hydra that is labled "Goblin Trapdoor". It will get you there. I wasn't sure about beacons at first, but I've come to rely rather heavily on them for the sake of my sanity. big_smile
Michael, the same one as the door you need them for. There's also the Room of Wisdom. I won't tell you more than that. I found them on my own. big_smile
Spoilers
Are
Over
Now.
I do agree it's a bit frustrating to have things jump you as often as they do. Would be nice if we had a cloak of invisibility or something. xD

2018-01-14 08:52:59

Okay so in response to 1056...

Start
Spoilers!

Navincius Mausoleum is the one you want... but you'll need the keys for the rooms from graves in the graveyard, which are marked with the names of Navincius family members.

Spoilers!
End

2018-01-14 08:55:34 (edited by defender 2018-01-14 08:56:16)

Slight Spoilers?
You actually do get a ring that does that, but only when you finish the game for the first time. Also, only your main character can where it, but it does drastically cut down on encounters.
End slight spoilers?

2018-01-14 08:56:19

moderate
spoilers

If you beat the game, you can do something about enemy appearance rate if you're slick.

Hint: What do you get for killing the main boss? In a new game plus, maybe consider sticking pieces you won't easily get hold of on your character's wear slots, since everything in your actual inventory itself, bar what you're wearing, is reset. I thought this was sort of a neat perk, myself.

spoilers
end

I try not to double or triple-post, but I know I've double-posted a few times. Usually because something new occurs to me, or because I'm going off on a new tangent or have seen/remembered a question I thought to answer. I'll try and keep that to a minimum though.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2018-01-14 10:44:06

I can't seem to find the temple in the western mines, spending 2 or 3 hours just walking around. Can anyone give me any landmarks? Or has it already been answered?

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2018-01-14 10:45:56

For some reason, of all quests I can at least figure out, if not for the occasional struggle, I can't find any more letters besides the goblin smith thingy for the quest, let alone hearing there're three and I have only one. Someone said here that they're in the camp tents somewhere, but I've searched all over and didn't find anything. Do I have to find and search every skeletons I come across?

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2018-01-14 10:47:01

HHi.
Thanks for your hints guys, there is just one problem there, I never got the beakon labeled goblin trap door, and that's the strange thing about that.
Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2018-01-14 12:00:48 (edited by defender 2018-01-14 12:02:19)

Start
Spoilers
There's a tortured minor's note in the first goblin encampment, near the lake, and a second one in the torture chamber of the palace.
I don't know for sure if you need both, but if you read the second one, than a new area gets unlocked, the untapped ore vein.
Just walk through that vein and the road to the shrine is at the end.
spoilers
end

start
spoilers!

one of the letters is in the palace, north west quadrant.
The other is in a tent in one of the corners of the goblin settlement, you can get the beacon to that by talking to Rogar, the goblin in the dungen.
If you need more specific hints, just ask.

Spoilers!
end

2018-01-14 12:32:38 (edited by yujin9091 2018-01-14 12:34:14)

@1065:
Spoilers
Ahead
I'm not sure whether the letter locations is random on each playthrough. I will list down the location I found those letters during my playthrough:
1. Inside the Infirmary in Goblin Palace
2. Inside one of the tents in the Goblin Settlement area
3. Inside one of the tents in Echoing Chasm encampment
Spoilers
end

2018-01-14 12:57:14

Spoilers for the graveyard!

I just want to make sure that I don't need to set the dials in the mausoleums  to get to the rune stones I need to dispell because I've been avoiding the dials and haven't wanted to deal with them, but if I have to to get to the rune stones then I'll know I have to pay more attention to them lol. 

Spoilers over!

2018-01-14 13:18:07

Hi,
Graveyard spoilers!

@CrystalD, you certainly do need those dials to get to a runestone.
Took me for ever to figure out the Duck and the apple, but in hime sight it was so obvious, I just needed to pay atention to names of things and details...
Grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2018-01-14 13:55:38 (edited by nyanchan 2018-01-14 14:01:14)

Thanks defender! An interesting fact was that I have already unlocked and visited the untapped ore vein several times, but never noticed that there was a aincient road from there.

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2018-01-14 16:11:25

Hm, thank you. I guess that opens for another question. I'm not sure if this has been asked before. Who or where loads the dungeon key?
Thank you in advance.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2018-01-14 18:21:53

@jade, 1063. Thanks for that tip... I'm going to have to run through my inventory and see what I want to keep... hard as I only get to keep everything on my character currently, though most of my inventory is probably made up of weapons and other things that are lower rated than what I currently have equipped. As for double and tripple posting, I wasn't refering to anyone specific... just the people who doulbe and tripple post with one liner statements or things that could be added to an edited post. Whenever you do they tend to be informative, I don't find that kind of double post a problem myself. But again, I'm not a moderator, so...

Discord: clemchowder633

2018-01-14 18:52:34

I didn't really think I was among the more egregious examples of what you're talking about, but I tend to agree with you. If it happens a lot, especially for single lines, or corrections, or whatever, it's...a bit much. Especially in a big thread like this one, where I'm seeing the Manamon thread all over again.

Heh. One of these days, when I find out more about how to record my voice for such things, I would love to voice-act. I've got a pretty unique voice, and it's flexible. I've been told all my life I should've gone into voice acting. Obviously not full-time or anything, but I'd like to make myself available, as many people in this community seem to have done.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2018-01-14 19:04:10

Hi,
Can someone please give me some hints on how to navigate the graveyard in general, I keep on wanting to find open graves but just end up bumping into fences, yet this is the only area I've really been struggling with.