greedings. the game is back up

Thumbs up

Oh? Nice shit.

The answer to life, the universe, and everything is 42.

Thumbs up

blink_wizard wrote:

Apparently something with his linux server screwed up, but he just doesn't want to fix it. I think you yourself should get the full story and you have never asked me for my side of the story, you people get so mad about hosting server, I don't get it. The reason I killed custom servers is because people were abusing them, logging in as me, changing passwords by changing the password.usr file to their passowrd file. It was a complete mess. I don't really care, but I will not let my game get all scrwed over like that. I don't know why you people are so upset just because you people can't host a server, to me, its just power hungry people. They can host it because they can be admin and give themselves a crap load of items if they want. Seriously

Speaking about getting the full story: You are actually dishing an other developer, not in your own topic, but in his own topic because they had server issues, just like you have had so many times before. You are asking people to get stories from your point of view, but that doesn't stop you from dishing other developers without getting the full story yourself. If you haven't guessed that already, that's not the way to make yourself popular in the blind community.

Best regards SLJ.
If you like the post, then please give it a thumps up.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Happy gaming... :D

Thumbs up

229 (edited by ivan_soto 2018-01-15 15:43:07)

and who ever said I was trying to get popular? I could care less. That's what you don't understand. So you're yelling at me for  not getting the full story yet you were doing it yourself?

Ivan

Thumbs up

Calm down, children. If you wana fight it out do it somewhere else.

Thumbs up

The game is down again

Thumbs up

The game is back

I really have nothing to say

Thumbs up

how do I exit a map? I tried playing the jumping the rope one and... just gave up. I am in the middle of a whole bunch of ropes, made it past the second checkpoint at least. and no, opening the chat window or prompt then typing /changemap main 0 0  does not work.

Thumbs up

type /suicide smile

Thumbs up

suicide

Thumbs up

i am good at platforming hahahaha

Thumbs up

this game is addicting. there are some challenging, really challenging ones. I feel so much relief when I made it over across a huge pit or something.. the rewards you get for just finishing the map alone (without the coins part) are in itself... just so satisfying.. you feel like you give some purpose to your life.. and then.. you realize it took you 45 minutes to strategically think through so you would not die over and over. lol
there are some unofficial, fun ones as well which do not necessarily involve you killing yourself. Nice concept I wish there could be a few more abilities like heal the player by getting certain items like food or something. SO it does not turn into a fighting, shooter, massacre game.. just a building exploration and chill out one, which to me there aren't really many of them.

Thumbs up

UltraLeetJ wrote:

this game is addicting. there are some challenging, really challenging ones. I feel so much relief when I made it over across a huge pit or something.. the rewards you get for just finishing the map alone (without the coins part) are in itself... just so satisfying.. you feel like you give some purpose to your life.. and then.. you realize it took you 45 minutes to strategically think through so you would not die over and over. lol
there are some unofficial, fun ones as well which do not necessarily involve you killing yourself. Nice concept I wish there could be a few more abilities like heal the player by getting certain items like food or something. SO it does not turn into a fighting, shooter, massacre game.. just a building exploration and chill out one, which to me there aren't really many of them.

yeah it is hard

Thumbs up

uh, so something apparently happened with the server a few days ago.. I went in there and the game had this huge lag. Too bad it has not been restarted or something yet because even though the web page is up, the game does not work and I really had fun building stuff

Thumbs up

it is down

Thumbs up

game still down? Come on mase, get it going.

I am the blind jedi, I use the force to see. I am the only blind jedi.

Thumbs up

242 (edited by monkey999 2018-02-09 18:29:51)

Mason please make the server working

Sorry for my very stupit spelling and english

Thumbs up

It'll work in a few days, and in those same few days, it'll die again.

Ivan

Thumbs up

but why though? Why is it so unstable or whatever?

I am the blind jedi, I use the force to see. I am the only blind jedi.

Thumbs up

How to remoov things on a map?

Sorry for my very stupit spelling and english

Thumbs up +1

246 (edited by UltraLeetJ 2018-02-12 23:15:28)

oh so game is back, I see. To delete things from a map you have to get the map in text form, paste it into a blank document in notepad, modify the text there and then send the map again to the server.
I got my user account deleted.. apparently they had to recover from an earlier back up

Thumbs up

so after playing the game lots...
a few suggestions

1. Make some more unlockable stuff  like shields for hazzards, or points/zones on maps so that users could recover some health without resorting to potions. Or items scattered could have some effects like increasing speed or jump (in maps on which shoes are not allowed) or heal or unlock doors for you ETC.
2. Chat sometimes is buggy and sometimes messages do not get sent so I have to keep on sending them again and again.

I am happy with the rest so far. Some maps are just terrific fun, others really hard, others demand lots of strategy and thinking so people are really being creative at building.

Thumbs up

hello mason! i know this happened a while and you probably don't want to hear it and i don't want to cause any more drama about it.
but a while ago your admin sediment  banned me.
now before you leave this post please hear me out.
i play SBYW under the name foxx
my friend and i were playing and he had a similar name to me, fox_in_da_club cause he's an idiot roflmfao
but anyway hee sent an eloquence crash word and they all blamed me, and called sediment to the server where he proceeded to ban me and my friend.
what is ridiculious about this is that they begged black to send crash words, your admin someone even did it from what i remember although it might of been king zombie or one of them.
anyway as soon as my friend sends one they blame me and get me banned
so i would ask to be unbanned but if you do please make sure you notify sediment of his mistake and how i am unbanned before you do so.
now this last point. note: this is not saying sediment should not be admin, i am only saying he should be warned or something.
he came online and just banned me without asking what had happened.
now i have confronted him about this on redspot and he denies that he was offline wen my friend sent the crash word, saying it was all me and refuses to take any blaim for it.
thank you for maybe hearing me out and have a good day!

i'm currently in the process of learning how to code, if you would like to contact me, skype is preffered, use one of the following:
email: [email protected]
website; not yet up: redfoxproductions.com

Thumbs up

Hello.
In regards to foxx, this was a while ago, and I did witness him sending crash codes through the chat system.  As did others at the time. I have no clue if he is still banned, as this was months ago, but I am aware that he has a reputation for spamming chat systems and occasionally using crash words on other games. So yes he was banned by me, because I did witness him using crash codes. someone alerted me to this, and using a different name so I wasn't instantly recognized as admin, I came on and witness this first hand. I am just clearing up fox's story. I haven't posted on hear in years, and probably won't for a while again, because of the drama factor. I just wanted to put my side out there.
have a nice day.

Thumbs up

if you wer online sediment you were under a different name, that was my friend and wen have i sent a crash word? please tell me? i really wanta know cause all that is bullshit.
I agree i want this drama to end but i also wanta be unbanned from one of the most fun games i've ever played.

i'm currently in the process of learning how to code, if you would like to contact me, skype is preffered, use one of the following:
email: [email protected]
website; not yet up: redfoxproductions.com

Thumbs up