CrystalD, as one of those occasionally snarky people myself, I can tell you that when I do it, it's because I'm seeing a question that's been asked and very likely answered multiple times before. I have no problem if someone's stuck or asking for help in general, but if they want help, I expect them to at least perform their due diligence and have a dig before seeking help. I don't demand it, I hope for it. I try not to be downright snarky, mind, but I can be firm. But beyond that, positivity is what I'm here for. If I can, say, teach a forum user to use the search feature, I might empower them down the road when they have a new question.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

Thumbs up

hi,
I am not the type of person who likes to be told everything, but there are some things that I would like to know more about or ways to do them better. Also what are the choices that affect the story significantly.

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that."

Thumbs up

I appreciate having a walkthrough for this game.
I need help on all of the quests When you do a walkthrough including the family legacy.
I take gwen to lord adrianus but What do I do now?

Thumbs up

Here is a thought about a walkthrough for AHC.
Instead of spoiling the storyline just explain where to go from the start of the game to the end of the game.
I have seen this before with video game walkthroughs.
The guide explains where to go and what to do but it does not explain what any of the characters say.

I actually like walkthroughs like this because then it don't take away from the player experience with the story.

Thumbs up +1

I would like a walkthrough anyways because I cannot kill the trole in the mines to the west.
the troles attacks are very brutal I can't defeat it.

Thumbs up

@Nick: the troll took me a few tries as well, I ended up losing one of my party members but still eventually defeating it. It's definitely doable though, just took me a few tries adn even a bit of luck. Remember it might be a good idea to set a beacon to the den and maybe go to one of the other locations for a bit, to grind and level up.

Thumbs up

32 (edited by BlindNinja 2018-01-15 01:02:21)

The troll is actually pretty simple, on both playthroughs I did. Since you need Gwen with you, intense shock to paralyze or even just arctic blast to slow, my main characters have been a warrior and necro so just hit it hard. With my necro I was using Alexia, so blinded it and also pre-primed with favor of the divine. With warrior I was using Simeon, so used distract, also using the blade of dismay and got lucky with a fear strike on his second move. From there once it's suitably debuffed, just whale away at it with fire spells from Gwen, and your strongest attacks otherwise.

"I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
guards, skyrim

Thumbs up

can you do a quest list for this game?
I'm finding it hard to complete all of the main quests and side quests as well When you do a walkthrough for this game.
so can you write a walkthrough for this game for me from beginning to end?
I'm enjoying the game but without a walkthrough I cannot accomplish all of the tasks.

Thumbs up