2018-01-05 14:25:45 (edited by Dark 2023-03-28 07:02:50)

Here is one I ran across while looking up info for Corruption of champions, and thought people might be interested in (especially since the developer has already made several screen reader friendly changes) to make the game accessible and is very responsive to accessibility based requests.

This is (as the subject says), an adult based game themed around kidnapping damsels, including gagging and tying them up, thus contains themes  of at least damsels  in  distress or (depending upon how you set your preferences), bdsm as well, so is not recommended to under aged persons or those offended by such things.

That being said the community are very nice, the developer has already made  accessibility fixes, and it is an iron clad rule that all damsels whether player controlled or npc  bots are over 18. There is an equally strict policy that if any players under the age of 18 are discovered, they will be  in short order. There are strict guidelines in place and limits  how kidnapper and damsel players should settle on what is and is not okay between them and mechanisms in place for reporting players who transgress those limits, so while you should probably only play this if your interested in erotic captivity, at the same time you don't need to  worry about getting into something over your head (well not unless you want to anyway).

In the game, you can play as either a kidnapper or damsel (though due to a surfeit of Damsels at the moment it's only possible to register as a kidnapper).

The object of the game is for kidnappers to kidnap damsels and then ransom them for cash, said cash can then be used to buy more items,
hire henchmen  or upgrade your lair which in turn make you a more efficient kidnapper.

The game works on a system of action points, with you receiving one point every hour. Scouting for damsels takes a point, attempting to capture a damsel takes three points, while holding her to ransom takes 8 points (at least without certain upgrades), as a rule of thumb, always make sure to read the text near a button with your arrows before clicking or you'll find yourself wasting ap.

while there are npc damsels in the game who you can interact with using automated action buttons such as "taunt" and "charm" , there are also pc damsels who can be captured, (or who can sneak into your lair to free your captives). If you capture a pc damsel, you can interact with them by sending email messages back and fourth.

Though it's not possible  currently to register as a damsel, a villain who is interested in playing a damsel character can donate to the game (at a rate of 1 usd for three donator days), which (among various benefits) such as extra available items and actions, gives the chance to create what are called oc bots or out of character bots, which are effectively extra damsel characters who can be captured by other villains and who a villain can control aside from their main villain character.

Access wise, there are only a couple of miner niggles and most of these are being smoothed out over time by the developer. The first, is that at the moment on the scouting page where you look for new damsels to capture, bots and player damsels are marked in a different colour text. fortunately, oc bots always have the name of the player who own's them beneath the radio button, while player damsels will have their rp preferences listed.
You can find the game Here 
I have an account there and I do confess I had fun creating my villain character, an evil mage who captured maidens through magical shadow mirrors to other worlds and wore full evening dress complete  with opera cloak and lacy cravat.

However, I confess that the rp side of this game felt a little too close to cheating on my lady, pure fantasy though it is, so while I would encourage anyone who is interested in this style of thing to give it a try and will be glad to help with  questions, I don't know how much I will  be playing long term, even if I just restrict myself to capturing computer controled damsels.

Oh and btw, unfortunately, while you can certainly play a female villainess, there are no  male damsels in the game to capture.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-01-07 19:16:27

it says that the limit has been reached

don't wish to become like the oceans, the flowers, or the sun. oceans will dry out, flowers will die, and the sun will be extinguished. be yourself and nothing and no one else and hope for a better tomorrow.

2018-01-07 20:22:52

Hmmm, not sure what you mean there Abdulla, I did notice the site was down the other day, but it seems to be working okay now when I tested it.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-01-07 20:25:11

hmmm.
The current maximum number of player accounts has been reached.
Due to server as well as administrative limitations we cannot accept further user registrations at this time.

2018-01-07 20:32:05

Hmmm, that is very odd and quite a shame, particularly given the accessibility work that has just been put into the game. It seems strange that numbers of accounts should be limited in this way.

I suggest people contact the developer, and show that there is a distinct interest in the game from members of the audio gaming community.

Hopefully iot's just a miner server blip and will be sorted reasonably soon.

2018-01-11 21:16:43 (edited by goran 2018-01-11 21:17:16)

Hi
for those interested, the registration problem seems to have been fixed. I just created an account.