2018-01-04 06:09:18 (edited by musicalman 2018-01-04 06:11:04)

Dark wrote:

Honestly! sometimes this community behaves like a bunch of eight year olds!

ashleygrobler04 wrote:

@mahdi... don't be such a pussy, i am sorry for this, but my temper can not handle it any more.
for fuck sakes man.

I won't disagree with the rest of your post, but if you can't control your language when you have a temper, it's best to leave it, otherwise you will IMHO come off as a small child who has heard too many things they shouldn't have, even if the message beneath it is fair.

Like Dark I am not even about to figure out whether the op of this topic has a history of offenses here. It's not worth it. If the game is really that bad or rips off from someone else, do what you will. Either try it, or move on. Either say something constructive or nothing at all. Just don't come on here acting like the kind of community response we see in this topic is warranted. It isn't at all. No excuses. End of story. *sighs* Not that I expect my words to do any good, but I do feel better now smile.

SLJ wrote:

@mahdi: I wonder how you have learned to code, if you need a translator to write in english. I hope your english gets better over time, simply to avoid confusion and bad communication. I'm sorry to say this, but I think that's needed to release anything.

SLJ, you've got a lot of respect from me. That is exactly what I would've said, and I'm glad you did because I didn't want to be the first in 50 posts to say something like this.
Mahdi, I don't know what you have been doing on here, nor do I care to know. But I do hope for your sake that your English improves and that you will put in an effort to learn it. I can't help you find a better translator, but I hope that whatever you end up doing, that it works better than what you are doing now. Right now we can barely understand what you say.  I also hope that you are learning from the source code you use instead of releasing a game with it. Acknowledging that you used someone else's source code is generally not enough, you have to change it in a lot of ways and do a lot of the work on your own before it is acceptable. It sounds like you are trying to do that, so I wish you the best of luck!

Make more of less, that way you won't make less of more!
If you like what you're reading, please give a thumbs-up.

2018-01-04 18:35:26

Well, to me, it sounds like they're changing a few things, adding a few things, but the remainder of the code is stuff from other projects. Not only do I consider this wrong, but it does no good for the person releasing it. My morality binds on no one but me, so it doesn't really matter what I think, I get that, but, if you use an entire project's code, how are you learning from that. Like I said earlier in this thread, coding is an exercise in problem solving. When you run up against a barrier, you think your way around it. If you do what you already know how to do, and jam it into another project, that's not learning. I can see studying open source projects to see how to do things, I can also see including classes in your project, but not just taking someone else's project and putting some of your code in, making a few changes and calling it a game. It doesn't matter who's project it is, the fact that it was publicly available also doesn't matter, its the fact that its not that person's game entirely.

At least, if you use a few classes, hopefully you modify it a bit to fit your needs, and you also control how it gets implemented. And then stating its from another project and later on evading this? Yeah, I'd rather not, thank you very much.

Making something open source isn't an invitation for people to essentially re-release it under their brand or name. It's like an automotive company styling themselves after Porsche and the only thing they did is make it so the key goes in the left of the steering wheel lol. Open source projects often are made better by them being made open source. You have other developers make changes and then contribute those changes back to the main project. This happens a lot with GitHub, where you can fork a repository, make some changes, then submit a pull request. If what you did adds new features, or fixes bugs, or a combination of the two, the main developer might incorporate your code into their project, thereby making it better. But, In this community at any rate making something open source is akin to saying I don't give a fuck about it, because it won't get better, if anything, someone will steal it and make it worse.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-01-06 11:47:43

hi.
i upload it again

2018-01-06 11:49:58

link updated! enjoy!

2018-01-06 14:21:37

hello mahdi why don't you listen to me this websight isn't work. please upload it on other websights i don't want to miss this game

2018-01-06 14:23:37

mahdi, if you can't upload your game on other websights please send it to this email: [email protected]

2018-01-07 12:13:19

hello mahdi upload it on other sight

2018-01-07 12:25:44

hi!
how can i sent you it?

masroor.rahmani wrote:

mahdi, if you can't upload your game on other websights please send it to this email: [email protected]

2018-01-07 14:51:03

Sigh, this topic really is turning into some kind of 3-4 posts fest where only a few people stay and spam talk. Guys seriously, don't double post. You can edit your posted posts.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2018-01-07 15:10:35

Seriously... I wish I could mark threads as never display again, even if they have new posts

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-01-07 15:11:26

hello mahdi send game directly by email my email address is [email protected]
i am waiting for your email

2018-01-08 08:38:17

OMG guys. Just upload the game to sendspace.com

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2018-01-08 12:30:14

thank you slj for give me upload senter.
i'm going to test it!

SLJ wrote:

OMG guys. Just upload the game to sendspace.com

2018-01-08 12:34:39

masror, if you press enter on link, paje loadid!
Download file
To download file click the link below:
fight to the death.rar
Filesize: 7.099 MB
File upload date: 2018-01-03 10:49:21
Number of downloads: 47
you want press enter on fight to the death.ror.
if you cant download it, contact me, skype id: mahdi.abedi82
its link, i pase it again.

2018-01-08 12:35:48

http://s000.tinyupload.com/download.php … 5201637187

2018-01-08 16:32:03

hello mahdi upload it on sendspace.com

2018-01-08 17:26:30

why you cant download it?bb
guys, are you cant download it? i can!

2018-01-08 19:03:45

they can, but i think they are, well, playing with you,

oh and you can upload it in   up.shamsipoor-ac.ir

2018-01-08 21:50:52

hello mahdi when i press enter on fight to death.rar not thing happen please upload it on other sight

2018-01-08 22:33:59

Thumps up to ironcross32. This is starting to be something that you guys can solve in a private chat as it is not a discussion about the game anymore.

2018-01-08 22:38:32

if it's not a button or link it won't download. It works fine for me.

-
"There is beauty in simplicity."

2018-01-09 11:55:18

@ alireza, it give to file for example, erfight-to-the-death.ror
masror, can you accept me from skype?

2018-01-10 13:09:32

Balls to that lol

2018-01-10 13:45:05

sad

2018-01-10 14:34:24 (edited by dash 2018-01-10 14:36:12)

SLJ wrote:

@mahdi: I wander how you have learned to code, if you need a translator to write in english.

Hi for example i started learn bgt in 2015. In 2015 my english is wery wery bad. In this moment my english is better and i'm not glad of that. My Eng it's not good in this moment. I can wroting and talking in this and my grammar is bad.
In 2015 i using translator to translate BGT manual to Polish and i trying learn that. Finally i reading manual in 6 hours and i only wrote alert test it's my testing program.
I'm back to BGT in 2016 and i learning using existing published code. I started with reworking other codes and i showed that to my friends. In this moment i can make programs from scratch.
You have to start with something. By editing someone else's codes or learn with manual.
My good proposition to you Mahdi is:
If you do not understand the guides, learn from the available codes, but do not publish your programs until you start writing them from the beginning.
Greetings.

Mao!
--
TD programs website available under new address.
https://tdprograms.ovh/