2017-11-18 18:00:25 (edited by ashleygrobler04 2017-11-18 18:05:21)

Hi to every one on the forum, it is time that ad productions presents another game to you all, hunt.
this time, why it is called ad productions, and not grproductions, is because when it is grproductions, it is just ashleygrobler04(me) working alone, and this time i have a friend, Donavin, who i helped with this game.
Enough said, let's get to the game play.
in this game, you hunt trofees as the readme says.
But as of in this version, we did not add troffes yet, as this is still an early version of the game.
Please expect some updates, might not be that frequent, but this time, you might expect updates.
Let's have some fun, and remember to please feel free to  give us some feedback on the game!
http://grproductions.freevar.com/release%20v1.0.zip
enjoy!
You can also ask questions if you like

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

2017-11-18 18:31:41

Oh, and i forgot to say, the game does not yet automaticly check for updates, so if you want to see if there is an update, go to the main menu, and press enter on check for updates.
although the message of the day will probably also tell you if there is an update out, and i will let you know on the forum.

best regards

2017-11-18 20:45:14

what is the game about? , I mean how do you play it? , I can't download, haha, it is showing this page: http://e.freewebhostingarea.com/outside … ccount.gif

2017-11-18 21:25:15

FYI
game are not downloadable, it redirect something wierd website

2017-11-18 22:11:57

Please let me know when the link is updated. I realy really want this game!

2017-11-18 23:10:19

in this game, you hunt trofees as the readme says.
But as of in this version, we did not add troffes yet, as this is still an early version of the game.

1: at least try to use a fucking spellchecker if you're going to make an announcement.
2: you hunt trophies but there aren't any trophies? It's like saying yeah it's a car driving game but yeah you can't really play cause I didn't add a car yet.
3: make sure your link actually works and shit.

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.

2017-11-18 23:41:54

Lol, agree with LordLundin.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2017-11-19 00:26:46

um, http://e.freewebhostingarea.com/outside … ccount.gif  no game , If you're going to upload something like this, please make sure that it works link, concept, everything

“The fear of loss is a path to the dark side. Death is a natural part of life. Rejoice for those around you who transform into the Force. Mourn them do not. Miss them do not. Attachment leads to jealousy.
The shadow of greed that is. Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose.” —

2017-11-19 05:45:08

link worked just fine for me. you can't even see what kind of animals you're hunting anyway so I see no point to it.

2017-11-19 09:39:34

Hi, i don't understand why the link does not work for you all, it worked just fine for me, i tested it.
try downloading it with another browser, or use IDM
and we are working on adding other animals, and trofees.

best regards

2017-11-19 13:17:24

t
r
o
p
h
I
e
s

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.

2017-11-19 15:51:39 (edited by kruf 2017-11-19 16:04:33)

Hello, I found how to get this game.
Oddly, if you just enter http://grproductions.freevar.com/ in your address bar and click on "download hunt version 1.0" link at the bottom, it works.

My opinion ?
This game can have potential. Hunting game, why not? But for the moment it's rather boring. We kill without aim, the animals don't make noise and when they Attack nothing alarms us. No claw and bite noise, no pain. It is very disturbing.
Another thing, I think in a future version it would be nice to run or jump.
About weapons, maybe it would be more realistic to integrate ammunition and charging system? Why not earn points by killing animals, buying ammunition and even other weapons or stat like more health, more speed or more damage?

It could become a wonderful game. It reminds me Perilous Heart, which finally never exceeded the concept demo.

I know that it is a version 1.0, so still in development. I don't know how to program anyway. It's just my feeling about the game, and I don't wish to discourage the developer, I wish him good luck for the future, and I will continue to follow the evolution!

I usualy speak french, so please excuse all my english mistakes. Thanks!

2017-11-19 16:02:34

http://grproductions.freevar.com/release%20v1.0.zip

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-11-19 16:03:38

To download the game if people go to http://grproductions.freevar.com/ and then click on where it says to download hunt towards the bottom of the page as Jimmy said.
God knows why it doesn't work but at least there is a way to get it.
I'm going to try it now.

Edit; okay, basically I press x and here the coordinates of something You might consider changing the format there since if the coordinates are over 100 in either direction Nvda reads the numbers as thousand.s
I then start running in the direction, if I hear footsteps and fire, nothing happens, while if I go towards them I am instantly killed.

Might I suggest some better ways of detecting what your actually trying to hunt might be good, also perhaps some vague idea of health.

I also find it a little odd that you have to run so close to kill anything or   anything. You might consider having the game work more by cover than by detection,  instead of just charging the map looking for an animal, you first have to work out what direction an animal is going (by seeing how the numbers change), and then put yourself somewhere on that path and hide in cover to shoot. If an animal gets you out of cover, it attacks  you lose health, though you might have a knife or torch to drive it off with.
That way you would have an arcade feel, of avoiding animals in the open (especially when animal sounds get added), and the chance to strike back when your hidden, providing you calculate te animal's movement, that I think might be closer to the real game hunter experience your, well aiming at.

I hope development goes well.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-11-19 16:40:57

The foot steps you are hering, is an animal. you can only fire at the moment when the animal is close to you.

best regards

2017-12-01 03:12:45

I can't download this game. File not found.

Mao!
--
TD programs website available under new address.
https://tdprograms.ovh/

2017-12-01 17:28:40

fix the link,
error file not found,  and your host expired
pay the fees
cause directing me hosting website

2018-01-05 05:17:40

Ashley, I sent you a Pm, and, by the way,  this has potential. Keep it up.

Power is not the responsibility of freedom, but it is actually the responsibility of being responsible, it's self, because someone who is irresponsible is enslaved by their own weaknesses.

2018-01-05 08:43:06

hello, i can't download this link. can you upload it in dropbox or somewhere else

2018-01-05 11:10:17

hi, i download it and i weri like it.
i ce bugs.
if enemies is not near you, weapons dont fire

2018-01-05 20:25:53

@Dark, it's probably reading thousands because some other countries use a comma as their decimal mark rather than the dot or period we use. The developer probably had not known of this, but it is a fair point to make, and will be confusing for native English speakers.

@OP Why do the coordinates show decimals anyway, if indeed, this is the issue. That seems superfluous and spammy.I would truncate that  before passing it off to the user. I don't think I will be trying this yet. I heard a recording on another website of a game with the title, and it was very very underwhelming.

Also, animals should not need to be close to you in order to kill them. You can be shooting at stuff from 175 yards, even as far as 300 with a rifle with a scope. So, you would need to come up with a way to track their position as relative to the player's, but if it is true that the weapon only fires when an an animal is near, that is a design flaw. I will not say more without having tried it, which, I have no interest with AHC and code 7 and the like right now, but hey, take what I say with a grain of salt, at least you've got something working, which is far more than what I have with my crappy little game in BGT that sounds like a meth head on speed lol.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united