2018-01-03 14:05:23

Hi all,

I'm curious to see if this game is accessible with Talkback. On iOS it's pretty accessible, minus the fact that the question choice buttons are not labeled.

The first game you'll be able to try it with is the one today at 3 PM eastern. I've been trying to contact the developer both at their help email address and Twitter, but no response as of yet in regards to iOS. I'd be curious if Android is any different.

2018-01-04 05:44:02

i just downloaded this.  i will try this out.  if the choices icons hear on android aren't labeled, there may be a possible way around this.  theres an app u can get that is free called, audex. this is free app.  this app is pretty cool because for some apps and yes even some games, it will tell u what the cons are.  after waiting alittle it will tell u what the unlabeled icon or icons are.  please note i said, some apps or some games.  not, all so if u try this and it it doesn't work, it doesn't mean it won't work on something else.

2018-01-04 20:58:34

Well, the problem is with this game, you can't wait. You have ten seconds to answer the question.

2018-01-04 23:44:55

What's the email address?   I tried looking but wasn't able to find them.  Maybe if more people contact them, they will try to do something about it.
I've been playing this game for a little while now, and I have to rely on Voiceover's OCR, but a lot of the app still is not accessible.  VoiceOver will not read the schedule of upcoming games, for example.  That initself isn't a big deal because they're always at the same times and the app notifies you when a game is starting, but still.

I'm probably gonna get banned for this, but...

2018-01-05 02:01:03 (edited by Orin 2018-01-06 00:39:16)

There email address is [email protected]

There's also feedback at the same address. They don't seem to answer it though. As a matter of fact, Apple's support link for them is their Twitter.

Edit: Well damn, same results on android sad