2018-01-03 13:44:44

Hello all,
today i find two new games which is accesible for talkback users on android phones.
one is:
escape from eros,
it is tekst based rpg games set  in sci fi universe. You're a member of rescue team, and you doing missions around solar system. in first mission you must rescue a scientist who is missing at any asteroid base.
link is:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta … pefromeros

Second game from this developer is
alandros surwival
It is tekst based rpg games but about this game i do not know much.
link is:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta … ossurvival

about all two games have only one problem.
action buttons at the bottom of the screen is not describe.
for example from left first button is move button but talkback say only: button for actions
second button is for search this room, but again talkback will say: button for actions.
etc.
My english is so bad, but if any can to contac developer and explain to him, how talkback work, and which changes must to be doned in this games to be fully accesible.
i hope that you can understand me, becouse my english is realy bad...

2018-01-03 13:53:22

Hi,
There are actually several rpgs on android that seem to use this engine, I don't know if it's the same dev or not, as I've seen some more like this too but I forgot the names.

2018-01-04 05:56:00

hi.  i put this in another game area for android.  might i suggest an app that might, key word, might, work out.  the app on android is called audes.  puthe name of this in playstore the way i just spelled it.  its free.  what it does or has is a smart labeling system.  in some games and or apps that are on android, it will tell u the unlabeled icons.  please note, it does not work for all apps or all, games.  but it does work for some so i just say try it out and see if u enjoy it.  while somethings i use aren't all labeled with this, there are some that it will do wonders for.  u get to the unlabeled icon and wait a few secs, and it will tell u what it is if there is anything listed.  if it doesn't work for one thing, it could work for something else so please be advised. thx.

2018-01-04 06:00:53

i stand corrected on this app.  it does work but it doesn't work for this game.  unfortunately but this s something we can contact developers about.  especially sense this game is still in beta or atleast the escape game is.