2018-01-02 18:35:06

@22-24 How about you A, quit triple posting, B, stop acting like a child, and C, if you can't accept criticism gracefully, then keep quiet.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-01-02 18:48:38

mahdi, it doesn't work. Use nother website to upload. I want to try this. Ignore all these people who want to be jerks because that's all they want to be. They say all this when there is a new clone of anything created. If it's less than fifty mb, upload on tinyupload.com. Thanks

-
"There is beauty in simplicity."

2018-01-02 19:01:40

@mahdi first of all, you must please stop acting like you are still a small child.
Secondly, stop spamming(double posting)
and last of all don't be such a pussy, i am sorry for this, but my temper can not handle it any more.
for fuck sakes man.

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

2018-01-02 19:06:01

@mahdi: I wander how you have learned to code, if you need a translator to write in english. I hope your english gets better over time, simply to avoid confusion and bad communication. I'm sorry to say this, but I think that's needed to release anything.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2018-01-02 19:51:09 (edited by goran 2018-01-02 19:52:11)

LOL relax guys. Clearly he has a very bad English and i'm sure he hasn't understood half of what you people have said. So I don't think there's any point of continuing with this..

2018-01-02 22:43:23

hello,  crazy, correct.  i agree on that i am a crazy

insulter and spammer, not correct maybe,   i insult in wherever it's allowed and where it's not.  here, spamming is not allowed and i am not doing it

mahdi, i suggest you don't use translators.   because, if you don't you will learn english. look at my stupid english? i agree i am not good at english but if i keep using translator i'll be worse

2018-01-02 22:45:44

@ ashly, sorry man, triple posting is a virus that effected me because of some sighted people   and no doctor can heal me

2018-01-03 09:05:52

If you do your best on trying writing the english words you know yourself, you at leased know what you have written. If you use a translator, you don't know what you are saying. That's how I learned english, and I really sucked at the beginning. My motivation came from being frustrated at myself for not being able to explain myself...

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2018-01-03 11:30:14

hi, if you can, give me web for upload this, thank you for downloade it!

audiogame wrote:

mahdi, it doesn't work. Use nother website to upload. I want to try this. Ignore all these people who want to be jerks because that's all they want to be. They say all this when there is a new clone of anything created. If it's less than fifty mb, upload on tinyupload.com. Thanks

2018-01-03 11:33:30

guys, i going to add sit down and stand up, and add 2 weapons, grenade and cannenn ball!
sorry for spell smile
and, i want sitdown sounds, if you can, send me

2018-01-03 12:12:17

link updated!
http://s000.tinyupload.com/download.php … 5201638550

2018-01-03 12:40:45

I am not going to

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

2018-01-03 12:48:10

mahdi i have sounds for sitting, diving, standing and more.  tell me how can i give them to you

2018-01-03 15:02:39

guys, yesterday i'm angry for my quis, sorry for my messages.
and alireza, you can upload it, and give me link

2018-01-03 15:03:52

sit down and stand up added! i going to add energy.

2018-01-03 15:14:51

wel guys, he is maby just trying to get the game better, but you dont no, maby it may be awsome at some point

Suffering's what keeps me alive.
If one never suffers, one doesn't live propperly.
So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2018-01-03 16:04:21

@Mahdi, I don't even understand half of what you try to say most of the time, honestly.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2018-01-03 17:19:01

o,

2018-01-03 17:20:48

thanks fredd for your helps!

2018-01-03 18:39:57

yeah whatever you use to translate makes it come out all garbled, nothing makes sense.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-01-03 20:16:25

Why do you have to 2-3 posts at once? it clutters.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2018-01-03 21:17:11

o!

2018-01-03 21:44:44

Moderation! Here we go again!

I'm not even going to try and sort out the tangled mess of Mason's source code and who has got what from where or when. We did as mods try to honour his request that ultrapower source code not be redistributed, but the situation has got so bloody tangled (not the least with so many factions), that we can't see the right of it.

Be that as it may the bottom line here is that Mahdi has released a game. it may not be a good game, it may have used source code from other places as he said, but fundamentally it's another person trying to program an audiogame, and all we see in this topic is a bunch of hostility verging on out right attacks.

Helpful criticism is fine, especially to someone just starting off in programming games, but a lot of comments in this topic go waaaaay over the line.

Honestly! sometimes this community behaves like a bunch of eight year olds!
If people can't grow up and start acting like adults, then I'll have to start treating people like children, closing topics and handing out warnings and forum bans, since if the little kiddies can't play nicely with each other then we might have to take the toys away and send the naughty children to bed.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-01-03 22:04:40

thankyou mahdi, for making this game!

2018-01-04 00:20:54

I will just stick to core exiles