2018-01-03 05:46:48

Spoilers in this post!

I was wondering if someone could help me out and list where all of the Goblin Chieftain Keys are?  I've looked in every campsite, even backtracked to the one above the trap door and can't find the fourth key anywhere, and I've only battled 3 Goblin Chieftains.  So I'm wondering if I have to hunt around in the tents to find the fourth key, instead of hunt for a boss battle?  Thanks!
Spoilers end here

2018-01-03 06:38:02

I suspect you haven't actually been in every campsite, if you have only fought three goblin chieftains.

2018-01-03 06:54:44

Dun dun duuuun.  Guess I have more exploring to do big_smile

2018-01-03 07:37:57 (edited by Shadowcat 2018-01-03 07:42:19)

If you still want the information, here's a quick spoiler post. You have been warned, lol. If you do use it, I hope it helps. If not, hopefully you don't do what I did and spend way too much time looking for the last one, which in my case was because I decided to explore the tunnels.
All 4 camps are on the subterranean road, note the spot where it branches off, there are 2 in each branch. If you stay on the road you'll see all of them.
Heading west, toward the bridge: Stalactite Cavern Encampment, Echoing Chasm Encampment, take the turn north right before the bridge.
South: Sunken Pit Encampment, Stony Crag Encampment.
I would also advise looking in the tents of all the camps though regardless, you may find a couple goodies.
Spoilers end.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2018-01-03 07:59:10

Thanks Blind Ninja!  That helps loads because I've just been wandering aimlessly around the caverns.  I've found a ton of stuff so it's useful, but really was lost.

Spoilers!!!

Yeah, I couldn't find the echoing encampment and probably never would have, that wasn't an area I was looking for.  Thanks for the tip!  I'm off to try and finish this now XD
Spoilers end here.

2018-01-03 08:27:41

No prob, glad I could be of assistance.

2018-01-03 14:03:17

You should probably not be creating new threads for this stuff man.
I totally get that you don't wana see spoilers, but pretty much every post that has them has a tag, people have been pretty good about that, at least for the major stuff.
And most that don't are obvious within the first few words and can easily just be skipped.
Your answer was also a spoiler... so I mean, yeah.

I'm glad you got help though...

2018-01-03 15:05:22

I mean the main thread is also already huge, and it's only been a few days. lol

2018-01-03 16:29:41

@CrystalD post #5: Aimless wandering is how you'll find some of the most interesting details of the game. Obviously it's not what you want to do if you're trying to get something specific accomplished...but it's not always a bad thing.

2018-01-03 21:28:33

@Defender The new release post is going on 20 pages so rather than spend time I could be spending playing the game going through that for who knows how long I prefer to post something I can get a detailed answer to from someone who also doesn't have to spend a significant amount of time sifting through the huge new release thread  wink

@Joseph noted!  I like to wander and discover things usually but yeah I just wasn't going to figure out where where what I was looking for was haha.  Have found amazing things just wandering aimlessly though smile

2018-01-04 00:25:22

nods, but if you post a specific question, you can easily just look for answers in the next few posts after it, and if not, you can just do a word search on each page, while pretty safely discounting the first couple pages.
It helps allot to set your posts per page to 75.
Though I agree it is getting pretty big lol.

2018-01-04 09:52:46

Since this is here, maybe my question can be answered.
s
p
o
I
l
e
r
s
I have managed to find all camps and a few straglers of tents. I got all the keys and found 2 pieces of incriminating information letters, however I have been all over the tunnels and can't find the last one, and hints are appreciated. thanks.

Why didn't the Romans find algebra difficult?
because x is always 10!

2018-01-04 15:29:08 (edited by defender 2018-01-04 15:30:51)

In response to post 12

Start!
Spoilers!

Hint, it's somewhere in the palace, and not past either of the stairways...

End!
Spoilers!

2018-01-04 15:39:51

Spoil
Hi. I also have a problem in the palace quest. I can't find the third letter. I find the shaman one, one from the infermery but don't know which is third.

2018-01-05 14:05:58

First of all, I have to say I'm sorry I won'T be able to help out anyone who is struggling with finding missing items, as I'll only have to buy the game when I receive this month's pay, so sorry about that.
However, I just wanted to point out that personally, I rather prefer separate topics for smaller, specific questions like this rather than having to search through the absolutely monsterously huge main topic which is usually filled with more or less generic stuff for the most part, at least as far as I had the patience to look through it. :-)
Lukas

I won't be using this account any more or participating in the forum activity through other childish means like creating an alternate account. I've asked for the account to be removed but I'm not sure if that's actually technically possible here. Just writing this for people to know that I won't be replying, posting new topics or checking private messages until the account is potentially removed.

2018-01-05 20:35:14

Exactly why I started this post.  I feel the same way, and if someone really doesn't want to read this they can not click on it.  Going through the big post, I kept on running across spoilers and it ruined one of the endings of one of the quest lines for me.  So I much rather  post a small topic where everyone can talk about one quest (was happy to see others asking questions about this one in here too) then having to go through the new release thread and possibly see spoilers.

2018-01-05 20:56:17

Yeah that does actually make some sense, mostly it's cuz allot of other people were doing the same, and since you did two of them, I decided to mention it.
I know it will calm down after a while though.

2018-01-08 21:47:48

Hello together,

I didn't want to open a new thread, so I decided to ask my question here:

SPOILER:
When you found Alexia at the graveyard, you receive a quest to visit the three temples. And here is the thing:
I am searching for the one in the mine and I have absolutely no idea where to search. In my opinion I searched the whole mines.

Can you tell me, where I can find this temple?

SPOILER END

Best regards,

Shadowlink

2018-01-09 10:29:50

Hi Shadowlink. After you received that quest, try to talk with the priest from the temple. He will give you a book. Read it and the temples will be markt on your map.