2018-01-01 09:25:42

has anyone got ideas on how to get a music bot for the team talk 5 classic client/server running?  I really really am interested.

What I could do is upload files/movies to it, and have some fun. I also want it to have a function where you can fast forward/ rewind on it.

Its called the off topic room for a reason, however if I'm interpretting this wrong, please tell me, and I'll take this thread down.
thanks for any feedback/ comments/help on this matter.

I'm a nube. don't always have to listen to me. But everyone has opinions. and opinions can be heard

2018-01-01 11:13:38

I use virtual audio cable to stream music to teamtalk  directly from my player. this way I can have a lot of options under my fingertips, and am able to play as much as I want

:)

2018-01-01 11:30:41

hmm. I want a bot that can be controled by more then just me. one that I can use so it'll search you tube and bring the results up in numbers such as...

*1* how to play manamom - walkthrew *** videolength=1:23:49 uploader=SBGgamer

*2* how to make cup cakes *** videolength=47:13 uploader=SBGgamer.

if this is impossible, then another way I could do it is upload the files directly to the bot, and then people could just type:

/play=1
/pause
/ff=10sec
/ff=10min
/rw=10sec
/rw=10min
/jumpto=hour/min/sec
/search=keyword

thanks for any feedback on this

I'm a nube. don't always have to listen to me. But everyone has opinions. and opinions can be heard

2018-01-01 15:57:42

What about the stream file to channel?

Ulysses, KJ7ERC
She/they
Reedsy

2018-01-01 18:22:03

I heared about something called music player for team talk who can volume up the music and play the next song and talk with a sapi voice.
I am not sure if it is real or a joke, but I really want something like that.
And when the NVDA conference was on I saw a recording bot on a chanel who recorded all the thing.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2018-01-01 21:26:44

@4 nah, you really don't want to be using that, especially as it can't be controlled by anyone except the person streaming. For one thing, you can't turn it down, and its always way too loud, unless you go in and set your voice vs media slider, but that only effects you, not everyone else. Secondly, if you try to stream something the codec can't handle, you get this god awful ear rapey white static that's loud, and ear destroying.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-01-01 21:38:32

Why not go on GitHub, fork the repository, pull it onto your local repository, modify it, and then upload it back on git Hub? I've been thinking of doing that for another issue, but thought this might also relate.
What kind of things might the codec might have trouble playing?

Ulysses, KJ7ERC
She/they
Reedsy

2018-01-01 22:20:45

I personally like being the only one who can control my music, on my end, when I'm the one broadcasting it, be it to a TT server or anywhere else for that matter.  My setup at present includes a Yamaha MG XU 10 input stereo mixer, which allows me to select which of said 10 inputs gets streamed at any given moment in time.  then again, I'm fairly strict about who uses my server and the content allowed, so that may be part of the reason I like so much control.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2018-01-02 00:55:18

I want other people to be able to control it though.

if your wondering what server I'm on, the info is below

angels-clan.serveftp.com
ports 10301 10301
no username or pass

please enjoy

2018-01-02 01:01:32

could you give me a reference to search, or the direct link to the music bot?

or/music player*

2018-01-02 15:33:50

guys i think he want's  something like that music bot on russian audio club server

2018-01-03 00:13:49

yep. xd I want something like that thing on the audioclub.net.

crystals not responding to me hehehe

2018-01-03 01:39:37

I really hope there is a way

2018-05-06 10:58:20

I raise this topic, because now it interests me, and I saw that on Angels clan there is this bot at the moment.
Who has the information, please share.
About audio club:
This is a Russian portal. Administrators don't know English.
A music bot from the audio club was developed by a Georgian guy. Rather, as I was told, he took some kind of code, and rewrote it for TeamTalk.
I could take the source of the TeamSpeak bot and see if I can rewrite this for TeamTalk, but maybe someone has experience?
Thank you.

2018-05-06 11:38:42

I, as the admin of the server, know on this bot, it's Audio Player. You can pm it, for example, if you want to play a song, send "/p song name". That's all I know of it.

73 Wj3u

2018-05-06 12:06:16

I know how it works. But I'm wondering how I can get it or create it.
If I ask Beqa, the author of an audio player from Audio club and Angels clan, he will not give me, I have a bad relationship with him.

2018-05-06 13:34:23

I use stereo mix! TeamTalk's stream feature only lasts like 3 hours , even on Linux.

2018-05-06 14:15:51

As far as I know, the creater of the bot only puts it on servers if you pay him $100 or so, and he doesn't give you the source code, so it could really be doing anything.

2018-05-06 18:07:26

Lucas1853 wrote:

As far as I know, the creater of the bot only puts it on servers if you pay him $100 or so, and he doesn't give you the source code, so it could really be doing anything.

And it requires admin information. Admin, information. Full admin.

Red flags!

The Beast continued its studies with renewed Focus, building great Reference works and contemplating new Realities. The Beast brought forth its followers and acolytes to create a renewed smaller form of itself and, through Mischievous means, sent it out across the world.
from The Book of Mozilla, 6:27

2018-07-11 18:05:26

Hi all,
Any news about this audio player?
I found lots of music bots for TeamSpeak that we can run with Linux, Also play from youtube, soundcloud etc. But I do not have programming experience to take them and rewrite it for TeamTalk.
a Music bot can be so cool, I am owner of a public TeamTalk server, and I would like to stream 7/24 music for my users.
Sadly I can't find a way doing this with Linux based systems, And I do not have Windows server to Install virtual audio cable, And play musics with Winamp or pot player etc.
Beqa, the owner of this audio player script, he said me you can pay me 100 dollars for lifetime subscription, But I do not have that so much dollars, Dollar is so expensive in my country and noone can't guarantee It is a lifetime, Because he does not share the source code and he can close the service suddenly.
Regards...

2018-07-11 21:02:25

Someone asked "why not modify the source code?" The simple answer is that TT is not licensed under any open-source license. Technically, its not open-source at all, despite the fact that its on git hub. You also need to pay for the TT SDK.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2018-07-12 01:48:34

The teamtalk client is open source. The sdk powering it is not. The sdk costs something like $1000 to get access to. Basically the parts of it that are open source are just wrappers around parts that aren't.

2018-07-12 02:15:53

By the way, dlee developing a Ttcom commander which is you can control your server with commands from a console, It is written with python.
It is open source, so maybe a experienced programmer can add stream feature to it And we can stream music from Linux.
for who Interested, Link is below:
http://dlee.org/TTCom/
Greetings.

2018-07-12 03:56:52

@22, you need the SDK to get the client to work though.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2018-07-12 04:31:57

I never said you didn't.