2017-12-28 04:41:54

christmas is a time for family. And  of course family is important. like when your family has a disagreement with the family next door and you go and send your family's boys around to give them nice present of cement overcoats, or when your family all decide  need  tobacco for christmas so you go and borrow that truck from the friendly people at the tobacco company, and then share that tobacco with anyone who wants it at a reasonable prophet, or when some of your family's boys get in trouble with the police, and so you send the police a nice friendly present to let them know it was a misunderstanding, ---- like a pigs head with candles  and accompanying death note trimmings, that always goes down well and makes people ever so neighborly.

Well we have a new member of our family now so hopefully you'll be nice to him, since you know what happens when  someone upsets the family.
This is Dan C, who has agreed to not only join us moderating the forum, but will also be posting news and game database updates, and making sure our family stays in order.

Again, to take off the mobster hat and talk seriously for a change, a big thanks to Dan C for taking on all these responsibilities. With the ever expanding list of audiogames and the ever growing ranks of our new members, it's really great  that so many decent people are willing to help us out here.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-12-28 07:11:22

Congrats @Dan C. Wish you well for the new job. smile

2017-12-28 13:36:03

Thank you Dark!  This has always been a fantastic place to hang out on, and Iā€™m excited to see what the future holds given the current excitement in both audio and inclusive gaming.  I am honoured to be part of the family. :d

2017-12-28 17:09:43

woohoo!  I really need to check my emails!  I've gotten really far, far behind during christmas and things with the children, but I'm glad to see this; this seriously is good freaking news!

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2017-12-28 18:40:03

Congratulations, Dan_C.
A new moderator on this nice forum is always welcome.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2017-12-29 15:38:12

Thank you Angel.  smile

2017-12-31 06:06:37

Congratulations, Dan!