2017-12-30 20:55:34

I’m loving the game so far! Interestingly enough, I haven’t had any errors whatsoever so far. I’m running on windows 10, 64 bit.

2017-12-30 21:20:00

I’ve also been having issues with a couple doors, mainly small stone doors in the cripts, causing errors.   Things like, could not find event open small stone door

2017-12-30 21:30:50

Some more errors, beware spoilers.
Mausoleum Staircase Door 10
Could not find an event with the name stone door small open
entering Navincius Mausoleum Peace Room

Official server host for vgstorm.com and developer of the Manamon 2 netplay server.
PSA: sending unsolicited PMs or emails to people you don't know asking them to buy you stuff is disrespectful. You'll just be ignored, so don't waste your time.

2017-12-30 21:56:07

so I have the game, and I see I cant use jaws with it, I have an NDVA add on for eloquence, but its a paid one, does anyone know where I can grab a free add on version for eloquence for NDVA?

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2017-12-30 22:03:35

wow, this game sounds awsom, but i dont have the money to buy this game, i am nearly crying because that, the game sounds soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo awsome, more awsome then i thot but as i said i dont have money, i wil not get a recharge before 6 munths but this game is to awsome for me to wait intil that time

Suffering's what keeps me alive.
If one never suffers, one doesn't live propperly.
So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2017-12-30 22:14:02

OK, I think I found the person in the store, but pressing enter on it says their is nothing to interact with. I checked the map multiple times, and it says, You are here, Madeline wood floor in General Store 35 49. I walked all around the store, pressing enter whenever I heard a beep, but no by or sell menu. However, I did find an alternate place for potions if you can't find the person in the shop. It's north of the blacksmith, I think it's Beatriss's potion stand or something similar. I got a quest from the blacksmith to go and find 25 iron ore in the mines. I just had a fight with some goblins, but managed to pull it off after using a lot of potions from my inventory. Oh and guys, Gwen's Fire Bolt is very good againts the goblins. I used that to take them out.

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2017-12-30 22:19:32

Hi.
something that would make me curious, what is actuallz the playing time of the game? I mean sometimes developers give out estimates on how long a game is storie wise.
Also, how big is the map? Is it just the city, the graveyard, mine and forrst? Or are there aditional errias I have to unlock first?
Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2017-12-30 22:21:42

You'll know because the game will say she's one or two spaces ahead of you and she'll also greet you directly. As for me, I'm also having trouble finding the horse. Any hints would be appreciated.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2017-12-30 22:22:38

I got a couple errors too, and one in particular crashed my game. It didn't let me copy though. It happen in a battle, saying missing event something in C"\recent something I can't remember, and then the game didn't let me do anything at all. I had to shut it down using task manager.
The other I remember is when you talk to an old man who asked for your spare money after you give to him for the first time. There's the same dialogue and choice to give again, but when I do, it throws me some error about missing dropcoin file something like that.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2017-12-30 22:22:39

hello,
is there someone willing to trade the game  with a $ 20 gift card?

2017-12-30 22:25:33

Okay, some strangeness here. First of all, i'm trying to complete the quest of wolf pelts for madeline, but i have 22 pelts, and i can't see an option which hands in the quest. I think this is a bug.

Hail, Daughter of Hatred. Creator of Sanctuary. Hail...Lilith.

2017-12-30 22:31:54

Yeah, I got that gold error after giving some gold to Stephan. But seriously people, it's probably easier to keep track of these errors of they're emailed to the developers.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2017-12-30 22:33:45

Found it! Here's the error that crashed my game. Luckily it was in my speech error log.

Calling Context: combat_running_onEnter
Filename: New Combat Sound Scripts
Line: 161
Column: 34, 35
TypeError: Cannot set property 'sounds' of null

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2017-12-30 22:42:26

I've turned off HRTF. Dunno if that's what was slowing down my game but we'll see.

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2017-12-30 22:54:54

AlirezaNosrati wrote:

hello,

Gift card for what service in particular?

Official server host for vgstorm.com and developer of the Manamon 2 netplay server.
PSA: sending unsolicited PMs or emails to people you don't know asking them to buy you stuff is disrespectful. You'll just be ignored, so don't waste your time.

2017-12-30 23:04:54

can some 1 please give me a coppy of a hirros call i cant buy it intil 6 munths but i cant wait intil that time

Suffering's what keeps me alive.
If one never suffers, one doesn't live propperly.
So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2017-12-30 23:08:33 (edited by Soul Keeper 2017-12-30 23:10:53)

Here's a chunk of bugs and typos. I tried to be as descriptive as possible, but a lot of times that just wasn't possible because I had no idea what might have caused it; the actions were things I'd done before or something similar. For your reading convenience, errors are separated by a row of dashes.

Distracting wolves. This happened in the great road area through the north gate. It was against two wolves (one tainted, one regular) I think?:

Distract
Could not find an event with the name slash wolf
An error occurred in the sound system
Battle log
Tainted Wolf uses Slash on Simeon
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Ian.CombatEvent.Create(CombatSounds cs, FModSoundContext sc, Boolean playTTS, Boolean wait) in C:\Data\Recent\Games\Sound\CombatEvent.cs:line 44
   at Ian.FModSoundContext.<>c__DisplayClass2f.<RunCombatSounds>b__2e() in C:\Data\Recent\Games\Sound\FModSoundContext.cs:line 502
   at Ian.Perf.TimeIt(PerfInfo pi, SystemPerfInfo spi, Action command) in C:\Data\Recent\Games\Core\Perf2.cs:line 81
   at Ian.FModSoundContext.<StartThread>b__4() in C:\Data\Recent\Games\Sound\FModSoundContext.cs:line 107
Close Battle Log

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fighting spiders (I suspect this one's already been logged). It didn't use webs at this point, or at least no such thing was mentioned, but this error occured identically the turn after, where it did use its webs attack. I went line by line in the speech log comparing them, so it was definitely the same error:

Choose a skill for Simeon
Attack
Stealth
Attack
Use Attack on who?
Giant Spider, slightly wounded
Giant Spider, at full health
Giant Spider, slightly wounded
System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
   at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
   at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
   at System.Int32.Parse(String s)
   at Ian.CombatEvent.HandleTimelineMarker(IntPtr parametersPtr) in C:\Data\Recent\Games\Sound\CombatEvent.cs:line 187
   at Ian.CombatEvent.HandleFModCallback(EVENT_CALLBACK_TYPE type, IntPtr eventInstance, IntPtr parametersPtr) in C:\Data\Recent\Games\Sound\CombatEvent.cs:line 87

The rogue's dagger has a tiny typo (unless the leading / was intentional):

/A simple weapon, the sharp blade is scratched from years of use as a utility tool and lockpick.

Trying to pickpocket a dark mage apprentice. There were also two tainted bird things in the fight and the mage might have died before I managed to pickpocket it, because I think I landed an attack before this skill went off, and he'd already been critically wounded. This one is relatively short but it actually crashed my game, something the other errors did not do:

Error in script.
Calling Context: combat_running_onEnter
Filename: Combat
Line: 259
Column: 35, 36
TypeError: Cannot read property 'split' of null

Thanks. Also for reference, these all happened within the area north of Farhaven.

Go, balloons. I don't see anything happening. Go, balloons. Go, balloons. Go, balloons. Stand by, confetti. Keep coming, balloons. More balloons. Bring them. Balloons, balloons, balloons! More balloons. Tons of them. Bring them down. Let them all come. No confetti. No confetti yet. No confetti. All right. Go, balloons.

2017-12-30 23:15:19

Hello all,

About the horse: He is standing in the woods, um... maybe a bit deeper, search for it carefully.

The Nigel quest is not broken, it's just first part of it. smile

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2017-12-30 23:28:03

Fred, please don't ask outright for the game on here. However, Liam is going to be doing a giveaway on his stream tonight, more on that when he discusses it. Maybe if you want a copy of the game you may be among a few lucky winners.

2017-12-30 23:30:48 (edited by JasonBlaze 2017-12-30 23:33:29)

hi guys
I have some issue here , the game keep not responding on the  Goblin Settlement , sometimes on battle sometimes when I walking around , hope these could be fix soon.
is this because I open those 3 doors on the bridge?
this game just, fantastic!

2017-12-30 23:31:05

can you give any landmark or something? I spent 2 hours in the forest, maybe three looking for it found a few beacons, but no horse

2017-12-30 23:39:19

when is his stream?

2017-12-30 23:40:58

Trajectory wrote:
AlirezaNosrati wrote:

hello,

Gift card for what service in particular?

whatever you want, google play,  Xbox, Steam,

2017-12-30 23:41:03

Turning Off HRTF doesn't seem to have solved it.

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2017-12-30 23:43:06 (edited by Ghost 2017-12-30 23:46:35)

how do we win the game from liam's draw.

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that."