2017-12-30 15:34:10 (edited by Soul Keeper 2017-12-30 15:34:39)

"Joseph, we forgot to handle lightning attunement."
Hahahahaha

Go, balloons. I don't see anything happening. Go, balloons. Go, balloons. Go, balloons. Stand by, confetti. Keep coming, balloons. More balloons. Bring them. Balloons, balloons, balloons! More balloons. Tons of them. Bring them down. Let them all come. No confetti. No confetti yet. No confetti. All right. Go, balloons.

2017-12-30 15:53:58 (edited by Trajectory 2017-12-30 15:55:44)

Here's another one. As usual, it happens to contain spoilers.
Nigel's ring can be collected from Simeon an infinite number of times. The option to chat with him about the ring never deactivates after you complete it, so you can just keep doing it. Seems like some flag isn't being set after that sequence is completed. I'm hoping I can sell the excess ones off in order to get rid of the mess I created before I realized this was a bug.

Official server host for vgstorm.com and developer of the Manamon 2 netplay server.
PSA: sending unsolicited PMs or emails to people you don't know asking them to buy you stuff is disrespectful. You'll just be ignored, so don't waste your time.

2017-12-30 16:17:07 (edited by Orko 2017-12-30 16:32:35)

I just bought this game and noticed a couple of things.

1. I use random passwords for each site that requires one so that no two sites share the same password. Because of this I always use copy and paste to enter them, so you can imagine my disappointment when I discovered that the game doesn't support pasting the password into the password field.

2. If you happen to mistype your account credentials, the game asks you to reenter both your email address and password, but when it wants you to reenter your email address, the voice prompt asks you for your password. This doesn't happen when you first get to the log in page.

3. Windows throws up an alert warning you that it's firewall is blocking some elements from accessing the public and private networks.

4. Windows throws up a security alert when you run the game.

#3 and #4 are easy to resolve by allowing access through the firewall and by checking the option to always run the program and I know they are both caused by the executable not being signed.

It would be nice if all of these were resolved, but only #2 really needs addressing.

2017-12-30 16:36:12

Guys, I know what the issue is why some of you are getting errors. When you run that updater tool, it puts you on a developer version, DEV13 to be precise. If you don't run it, it keeps you on 1.0. I don't get errors on 1.0. I originally tried the updater because I wasn't getting any speech when the game launched, so I wanted to see if there was a patch before I asked for help, it downloaded, at first I didn't notice because of the no speech, well it wasn't the game's issue, it was an issue with one of my sapi voices which I've done gone and fixed. If you launch the game and it says DEV13, probably best to delete it, re-extract etc. and not run the updater.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2017-12-30 16:38:37

Either the beacons are bugged, or Adrianus Manor is really hard to find. It seems like the beacon is telling me it's, um, the same place as the entrance hall? I searched the entrance hall and all over the town, and I can't find it. Has anyone managed to find this place yet?

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2017-12-30 16:48:43

the entrance hall is the entrance of the manner. smile

2017-12-30 17:16:26

hi
strange question
but where i can get golds?
i m kill ennemies but gold dont find

2017-12-30 17:16:56

For what it's worth, I haven't run the updater. I figured that the game would check for available updates when it is launched and run the updater when appropriate, so I left it alone.

2017-12-30 17:27:39

Um, I don't seem able to copy errors that outright crash the game, even though the dialog says to press control plus c to do so. For what it's worth I was looking through the magical gear tab and hit escape, and that's what made the game crash. Thank god I randomly decided to save before re-equipping my party.

Go, balloons. I don't see anything happening. Go, balloons. Go, balloons. Go, balloons. Stand by, confetti. Keep coming, balloons. More balloons. Bring them. Balloons, balloons, balloons! More balloons. Tons of them. Bring them down. Let them all come. No confetti. No confetti yet. No confetti. All right. Go, balloons.

2017-12-30 17:32:55

Hi I have found a bug I can not change my difficulty level in settings. After exiting from settings and going here again I see that my difficulty level has set to easy, but after closing and rerunning this game difficulty has back to normal. I know that I can not update this game correctly, because I know that this updater has downloaded somethink but after running this game I still have version 1.0

2017-12-30 17:53:53

I also ran the updater.
I see that I have version 1.0
Is there a new version?

2017-12-30 18:12:23 (edited by Orko 2017-12-30 19:34:53)

From what was said earlier about running the updater, I'm guessing that if you leave it alone it will only be run when the game detects a new release, but if you run it yourself, you'll get the latest beta which may have bugs. If my guess is true, I'm going to leave it alone, preferring not to run beta versions.

2017-12-30 18:22:44

Hello guys. Any tips with the forest tree puzzle? I tried every logical thing, like trying to press the figures in the order which a tree may grow, tried it backwards, but no result. I could force try my way through but that would be meh...

Hail, Daughter of Hatred. Creator of Sanctuary. Hail...Lilith.

2017-12-30 18:25:44

Love the game so far, haven't had any error messages yet and things seem to run mostly smoothly.
I've gotten a few things in my tutorial log that I can't explain though: Matthias the Ranger, Death, and Another Adventure

Well, Death fits since my priest just died, but I haven't met the ranger yet, that I remember. I did go to the forest earlier, but then reloaded a save from before that, so if I did meet him and got that bit in the log, maybe it managed to carry over? Or am I misunderstanding something?

And time for a suggestion: A way to flip to ordinal directions as well, if possible. If there already is one I guess I just didn't read the manual well enough smile

To see a world in a grain of sand, and a heaven in a wild flower.
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour.
William Blake - Auguries of Innocence, line 1 to 4

2017-12-30 18:44:18

The updater will no longer give people a dev version.
You can snap to north, east, south, and west by pressing shift A or shift D.

~ Ian Reed
Visit BlindGamers.com to rate blind accessible games and see how others have rated them.
Try my free JGT addon, the easy way to play Japanese games in English.
Or try the free games I've created.

2017-12-30 19:01:57 (edited by Angel 2017-12-30 19:25:07)

Well, I was the second from Romania who bought the game.
I payed from the phone in the morning and now I am downloading it from the computer.
Howp it is the best game ever.
And I do not know what was wrong with your emails, I got it in afew seconds, before the pay pall email with the confirmation of the transaction.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2017-12-30 19:02:34

@Ian: Those are cardinal directions, not ordinal. I'm only really missing that feature when following a beakon though, so it's not the biggest of deals, just something I thought I'd suggest, considering there is full 360 turning with the mouse and 90 degree turning with shift+A/D.

2017-12-30 19:19:09

I've actually managed to complete a few quests and recruit the entire party, but I definitely agree gold seems hard to find. Interestingly Nigel's ring remains in my inventory after supposedly returning it to him. I'm also a bit confused about the missing horse quest and the quest to find Wilhelm. Nothing seems to be in the Miner's Barracks where she seemingly told me to go. Then I also discovered both the collapsed gobblin tunnel and the underground lake where I got myself massacred by the Hydra. Guess I'm not ready for that quest. We're all level five as far as I know.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2017-12-30 19:27:11

Ooh, first error. Was fighting a giant spider and three ravens in the forest north of the bridge. Got this when the spider attacked, but game continued fine...I think...

System.FormatException: Inputstrengen var ikke i et korrekt format.
   ved System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
   ved System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
   ved System.Int32.Parse(String s)
   ved Ian.CombatEvent.HandleTimelineMarker(IntPtr parametersPtr) i C:\Data\Recent\Games\Sound\CombatEvent.cs:linje 187
   ved Ian.CombatEvent.HandleFModCallback(EVENT_CALLBACK_TYPE type, IntPtr eventInstance, IntPtr parametersPtr) i C:\Data\Recent\Games\Sound\CombatEvent.cs:linje 87
Battle log

Looks like it's Web Spew that did it.

2017-12-30 19:29:33

Hey All,

Might I suggest that people also email errors to the Support address? It seems like it would be easier to track them internally rather than having to monitor this thread.

2017-12-30 19:47:43

Sorry for asking so menny questions, but can I by things from the genral store or do I have to just grab them from containers? I started by going to the east gate after I got a second person in my party, and ran out of potions. Both of us are taking a lot of damage from the enemies, so can I by potions or other healing items in case their's, a boss or something? I got some armor and weapons from containers and equipped them, witch helps some. Now the rats and things only hit us for like 5 to 3 damage. I did go in the store, and all I saw was a locked desplay case. I think their was a person, but I couldn't get to it.

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2017-12-30 19:49:57

Yes, if you go talk to the person in the general store you can buy things from her.

2017-12-30 19:56:47

Loving the game so far, made it to level 7 and am slogging through the graveyard- I walked around town and ended up with lots and lots of quests sending me in that direction so figured that's where I should start. I survived, too, thanks to Marcus the Mercenary's skill at taking arrows in the face, he stuck around just long enough for my people to get strong enough to not get killed by four rats before deciding to abandon me.
and now, for my own little batch of errors.
If one of your characters has a spear equipped when combat starts, bad things happen (AKA many references to missing sounds that it wouldn't let me copy.) Equipping a spear from the equip menu doesn't play a sound at all, or cause errors, this might be related.
Very minor spoilers ahead.
Neutralizing runestones in the graveyard, or at least, the first one because that's as far as I got, also seems to cause errors - I assume there was supposed to be a sound sequence for what was going on, but nothing was played - just the error followed by being told it was complete.
Completing the talisman quest creates a second instance of Father Ignatius, who decides it'd be a great idea to stick around yelling advice, creating an echo chamber affect as the two of them try to say the same thing out of sink.
Asking Alexie about her life outside the temple, even if you do it multiple times picking every possible conversation path, never goes away as an option, which I assume it's supposed to, all the other possible conversation starters do.
During that first conversation with Gwen, if you take the opertunity to ask her about why her father didn't train her himself the first time you get the option, you're given it again a second time -and have to ask in order to make the conversation go away.
Only the first three are actually big deals, but I figured I'd mention the last two for completeness's sake.
Anyways, amazing game so far, Kudos to the Out of Site team for making this a reality.
P.S: Whoever thought of cinematic battles is my new favorite person of all time; it's such a cool thing.

2017-12-30 20:29:58

I'm having a lot of the aforementioned issues, but one persisting o seems to come at certain locations on certain maps. For example: It just starts to lag like crazy in Deepwood and by the Great Bridge.

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2017-12-30 20:55:13 (edited by Valmorian 2017-12-30 20:57:59)

I still can't find the horse I feel like it'll end up being somewhere very obvious I love the game, great sounds great everything really to the person who said they couldn't find gold, it's because you only get golg from containers until you start getting human to fight