2017-04-28 19:31:08

Hello.
I just bought Dark Passenger today. I can't seem to get passed the first screen! I've pressed the enter key on the keyboard, and nothing. How do I get passed this screen?
Wade

2017-05-01 10:42:28

Hello! Use the mouse and left click anywhere on the screen, or use the mouse commands on your screenreader.
Best regards, Haramir.

The true blind is the one who refuses to see.

2017-05-01 11:00:14

Yo again guys, sorry for the double post, but I saw many questions and I may be able to answer some of them.
First, you wont have other interaction keys except for the arrows or a d w s. So, if you need to use something, pick something, or hit someone, just walk towards the right spot and you have it solved.
Now, at Gamedude.
S
P
O
I
L
E
R
The man has given you some bait too, to lure the boar. Found no uses for the horse, so ignore it, for it is unbeatable.

Go, trace a rote on your mind leading the boar to the area next to the stream. There bait is placed there, if I'm not wrong, on the right side. The deal here is to get close enough to the boar for it to notice you, and the whole thing works like a board game. It will move on a straight line from where it is towards you, and it will stop eventually. When you hear it eating, just go towards it and you will stab it with the knife.
E
N
D
O
F
S
P
O
I
L
E
R
Best regards, Haramir.

2017-05-21 22:05:50

I can't seem to get passed the walking guards. How do I put what the guy gave me in their path?

2017-05-23 02:07:52

Hi, I have two questions. The first is how do you continue a game that you've started? I understand that you can press the left mouse button once the program starts to start a new game, but how do you start a game that's already in progress? This leads me to my second question. I am in the third area where someone is using a typewriter off to the right and   The person that is your guide basically kills her then tells you to run "" this way. I don't understand what to do. I keep getting caught by somebody and getting killed or whatever that is.   For this being an audio game, I am surprised that you are unable to use the arrow keys to go through the menu options. It doesn't make sense.

2017-05-23 04:21:25

Hello folks. Sean-Terry, there is really no use for arrow keys, for there is nothing to scroll through. To continue, click as if you're about to start a new game and it should strt from where you last quit.
Best regards, Haramir.

2017-05-28 20:47:53

I didn't even know we could use steam platform. Is there something specific I need to download or how does steam work?

2017-05-30 12:17:28

HI. I can't past the first part. after I get the monitor outside. and find a key. then go the relm. then there's sleeping thing. I don't know how to fight them

2017-05-30 18:00:09

I'm still trying to figure out how to get past the part with the typewriter person.

2017-05-31 08:50:04

Hi.
Long time ago, I tried the beta version of the game which was shared on the forum. Is this payed version longer than the beta version?

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-12-30 15:09:51

I know this is probably a simple question, but I can't seem to get outside? I got the keys with no problem and I hear wind slightly to my left. when I move left I bump into something if I move up or down then try moving left I still bump into something.

2017-12-30 16:37:21

You have to go to the door which I think is near the bottom left, and get past that sleeping, whatever it is.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2017-12-30 16:50:03

Hmm. I haven't found any sleeping anything. I did brake some glass on the bottom left though. I will keep walking around to see if anything else pops up.
Thanks