2017-12-25 11:48:22

Hey there.
I just wanted to wish you a merry Christmas, a happy new year and good things in your life.
This topik is chreated to share wishes and more things.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2017-12-25 12:37:14

hi
merry Christmas friends

2017-12-25 13:00:23

Thanks, you too.

2017-12-25 13:44:09

Marry christmas to you all!

In Sweden it's a bit different than what others know as christmas. Here it's called Jul and is a mixup with a pagan celebration for the winter solstis and the christian tradition, though most people don't actually know it has pagan elements in it. Today (the 25th) is the christmas day, but everyone I know celebrate it on julafton or christmas eve.

I spent the weekend at my parents together with my two sisters and my older brother. On saturday we prepared the last of the christmas candy, though there wasn't a lot this time, and the christmas ham which was delicious as usual. Then I crashed at their place.

On sunday we got up early, though more so because we're all early risers than any tradition. The only one who goes up early by default is my mother because she's supposed to finish off the rice porridge which takes 3 or so hours to cook if done properly. Then we have a christmas breakfast containing said porridge and a special kind of spiced bread with the christmas ham on.

I'll tell more later.

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.

2017-12-25 15:49:07

Merry Christmas

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

2017-12-25 16:30:10

Verry good Christmas in Sweden.
In Romania we have the tree with alot of presents under it, a Christmas dinner and alot of decorations.

2017-12-25 17:52:00

Feliz navidad.
Oh, I remembered when I opened gifts too early when I was a child...

73 Wj3u

2017-12-25 17:56:14

It's fun to hear about Christmas traditions around the world. However you are spending the holiday, I hope you find peace and light.

Sugar and spice, and everything ....

2017-12-25 19:07:32

You know because I live in the south of the globe in new zealand I get 2 christmases technically.
Mine was yesterday, we did not have the standard pudding or cake only mince pies.
We had ham and chicken with stuffing balls.
Note not chicken balls stuffed but actually stuffing in balls.
For gifts I got a shirt, a dryfit t-shirt, a music cd one of those now compilations, a box of turkish delite, a box of swiss chocolate a box of mms, and a box of whiskey chocolate.
I also got 2 bottles of aftershave and a 20 dollar shopping card for the local westfield.
Today is boxing day where all the sales are.
I will be walking and doing gym today but if I can I will try to take part in any online festivities I can.

2017-12-26 13:56:37

Wow, good gifts.

2017-12-26 14:20:16

Points to news topic about christmas, mutters something about people upstaging my topics which contains the words humbug and stumps off to misstreat Bob crachet big_smile.

Actually all that aside christmas greetings are welcoem.
I already mentioned a bit about this in the monthly chat so I won't repeat myself, but I will say that it's not just people in Newzeeland who get two christmases this year big_smile.
My brother and his now fiance are spending christmas with her parents in Esix, so basically my mum is gonig to do a second christmas for them when they get back, presents, decorations, christmas dinner, christmas pudding  etc.

Btw, apparently according to Mrs. Dark, Christmas pudding doesn't exist in the states (pudding means something rather different over there she tells me).

A christmas pudding is very traditional, and is like a huge hot fruit dumpling almost, full of dried fruit, candied peel, nuts, spices and brandy.
mrs. Dark enjoys it but me, not being a fan of drived fruit have always hated the idea, so my mum usually gets  some hot dark chocolate sponge for me instead, which is much more my type of thing.

apparently since we had turkey for christmas we're going to have pheasant next time round which will be nice since roast pheasant with bread sauce is awesome, though there will also be something vegitarian for my brother's fiance as she doesn't eat meet.

So a happy humbug everyone across the world big_smile.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-12-26 18:43:44

I'm sorry I got to this a bit late, but a Mary Christmas to you guys, and many happy new years to come.

--------------------
All of my socials and content platforms can be found on my website (not ready yet).

2017-12-26 21:12:13

Thanks Shotgunshel and sorry dark cause I did not saw your topik.
smile

2017-12-27 12:55:23

Same, sorry for coming so late, Mary Christmas to you guys.
For gifts, I got 110 euros, a Ferrero Rocher chocolate box, and my new smartphone (OnePlus 5T) should come in a few days.

2017-12-27 15:33:13

Wow, an one plus 5t, verry good, when it will came, please tell us if it is completely accesible cause I want to uppgrade from my samsung s7 edge to a new phone and I consider the s8 plus or the one plus.
I want to upgrade cause I want to ofer this to someone who does not have a smartphone.

2017-12-27 15:41:33 (edited by pulseman45 2017-12-27 15:45:10)

From what I could tell from a podcast on the onePlus 5 it wasn't 100% accessible out of the box, though at least it was only due to a few unlabeled buttons which should be relatively easy to deal with. The 5T adds face unlock which may not be as accessible as Face ID on the IPhone X, though I don't think I will use it, as it's technically not as secure. It seems to be better than on the S8, as it apparently can't be fooled by a photography according to reviews. I'll stick to the fingerprint reader, which should normally be accessible for configuration. I'll give some news whenever I have it anyway.