2017-12-25 20:26:58

Hi,
The new version sounds very great!
But I can't get it working properly.
It gives an error message: "Access violation at address 00..." and so on when I choose either tasks or Free Flying.
Only the Manual walking through map is working somehow, but there are only countries (the level 2 data), so there are no cities etc shown.
I had the version 1.7.1 before and it was working well. I've completed all the 90 tasks in that version.
What should I do to fix this error?
Thanks for any help in advance!

2017-12-25 21:04:21

Hi.
I have tried to take off for two hours, but the runways are in use. This is starting to get really annoying. Any clue on what to do? I can't count how many times I have restarted the game in hope that I got allowed to take off...

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-12-25 21:17:15

Hi.
@SLJ, there's this option in settings under flight tab i think.
Can't remember what's it called, if you listen to brendons walkthrough, he will show the option.

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

2017-12-25 21:31:08

I have a strange issue.

Whenever I try doing a task, it always says "all runways are busy." I'm not sure why.

Anyone have a fix to this?

2017-12-25 21:53:08

Just to clarify, not being able to take off is probably due to the fly according to timetable setting in the flight tab of options. Uncheck it and see if it helps.

2017-12-25 23:26:27 (edited by SLJ 2017-12-26 00:07:09)

Thanks for your replies, but this setting didn't solved my issue. I'll listen to those two recordings, and hope I can find anything useful there...
Edit:
I'm currently listening to the recording, and figured out what my issue was. I was in the hanger...
For others who don't know how to get out of this, you need to drive forward until the beeps stops, then turn north to reach the parking.
I wanna give a huge thanks to Brendan for those great recordings...

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.

2017-12-26 00:41:02

I also found something strange, this was not in the beta. So I finished a task today; a rather long one (task 5-7). I got the "task completed successfully" message, went back into the game to play the next task, only for the very same task to appear again. Anyone else having issues with the tasks?

Brendan
-----
There is one rule above all others for being a man.  Whatever comes, face it on your feet.
@bcs993 on twitter, feel free to follow!

2017-12-26 01:33:57

Hi.
So, something from my side of view. The game is good so far, I like the new features because the game gets a bit more realistic in the simming department, install orins mod and you actually have real describtions of aircraft instruments and systems.
Sure there are still certain things where someone knowing his way around aircraft is still sort of thinking, what the heck? For example things like changing the squawk code instead of the frequency when you transition into another airspace, or that apparently planes can go into reverse to get out of the gates, there is a pushback service at the airports for a reason people, think about it.
I still have a bug though, apparently, the options don't save fore me, when I go into the options, set my music to 0 and hit OK, the music is still there, also when I change the volume of the engine or airport sounds, they just stay the same volume in the end.
Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2017-12-26 01:52:33 (edited by stewie 2017-12-26 01:56:00)

Regarding the runways turn the timetable option off and just spam f1 until it works. There's no realism, I think its just random.

I've encountered what I think is a bug. I was flying to the destination airport for the first task. I overshot it so I turned around to fly back in range. My altitude was 100 and my nose angle was 0 and the altitude was not changing at all. I suddenly crashed (this was while flying actually away from the ideal target spot). The error was that my landing gear was up. The blackbox follows.

12/25/2017 6:41:22 PM

situation: in flight
left engine: true
right engine: true
Front lights off
Backlights off
Indoor lights off
Ventilation off
Tempering off
Pressure off
Storm radar off
Storm distance: -1
Tcas off
TCastime: 1135
TCas hight: 0
Transmitter on
Freq: 129.4
Real freq: 129.4
Transponder on
Transp: 5307.0
Real trans: 5307.0
Brakes: false
Flaps: false
Landing gear: false
Door: false
Belt: true
Fuel: 1122
Reverse: false
Air speed: 156
course: 321
Nose angle: 0
Altitude: 0
Req hight: 100
Dispatch: en-Storm
Latitude: 48.084
LONGITUDE: 18.163

Cause of the accident:: Landing gear up.
Code: 17

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

2017-12-26 12:13:09

Hi.
@stewie: I think you crashed because of a storm. Remember to turn on the storm radar.
@all: Any information about how to communicate with the other pilotes who are online?

Best regards SLJ.

2017-12-26 13:35:39

@SLJ,
You turn on the communicator by pressing ctrl plus shift plus G, then you can tab around until you hear messages. They have different channels, for example channel 0 is global and some of the others for only a given place around you. If you want to send a message to the global channel, just type 0 to get to that channel, then press alt plus g to type your message and enter to send.
HTH

Brendan
-----
There is one rule above all others for being a man.  Whatever comes, face it on your feet.

2017-12-26 15:49:54

Hi all, when i register my profil i have option to choose my home airport, i choose Belgrade Serbia, and when i start a game im in Slovakia. Caan any explain me for what i can choose home airport?

2017-12-26 16:26:14

I don't think that home airport thing is working quite yet, hopefully he fixes that at some point.

Brendan
-----

2017-12-26 17:57:58

Hi all.
What should i do about my error?

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

2017-12-26 18:51:52

Thanks a lot Brendan. I couldn't find any information about this, so that's very much appreciated.

Best regards SLJ.

2017-12-26 20:07:05

same here, when I run the game an error message pops up. any tips on how to fix this strange error?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2017-12-26 20:10:01

got it too, ---------------------------
Eurofly.exe - Application Error
---------------------------
The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application.
OK   

if I update the game useing launcher then, I got this can't run the game on your pc thing.

2017-12-26 20:32:17

When using uparrow or downarrow, the nose does not change its angle when I check the status with the T key, making a successful takeoff impossible.  This is with the plane engines turned on and moving, and occurs whether or not I have JAWS loaded in the background.  Are there other steps necessary to turn on before the nose will work correctly?  In the old version of Eurofly, you could modify the nose angle for takeoff before accelerating the plane.

2017-12-26 20:52:06

@cwfenton. sorry if this isn't the issue and I'm stating the obvious, but you do have your flaps extended yes?

2017-12-26 20:54:15

In the new version, you must first get to your takeoff speed and then adjust the nose angle.

2017-12-26 22:02:12

Ok, now that I understand you have to achieve the correct takeoff speed before you can adjust the nose angle before takeoff, I was able to complete the first task successfully.  This probably needs to be stated in the manual.  The program appears to conflict with JAWS regarding the home and end keys, as I found I could not accelerate with the Home key while JAWS was running, but it worked correctly once JAWS was shut down.  Thank you for the clarification.

2017-12-27 00:25:28

I need help getting to the parking position. I head west until I'm close to 3200 and turn right to head north as instructed in the quick start guide. However after that I keep crashing. I'm just trying to take off not trying to master gates yet. Also the nose seems to be broken? Unless you can only set it outside of the hanger?

Kingdom of Loathing name JB77

2017-12-27 02:00:44

Not to be rude or anything, but the answer about the nose is literally 2 posts above. Regarding the parking, what I do is keep going straight until I hear the runway beep, and when that beep stops i turn north.

2017-12-27 02:32:53

Yeah I saw the nose thing but wasn't sure if that was new or a bug. I'll try that although I do tend to keep crashing.

Kingdom of Loathing name JB77

2017-12-27 03:37:17

@bcs993 how do i turn on the weather radar the TCast and the other one? I didn't hear how to in the podcast

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.