2017-12-07 15:12:21

hi
totally agree Muhammad Hajjar

2017-12-07 18:20:43

agreed

2017-12-07 20:06:13

Oh my yes. I know the feeling. Just imagine when we get down to the 20th LOL.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2017-12-08 02:21:45

I am so, so excited, I really can't wait as well!

There's a place for me in this universe.

2017-12-08 10:57:21

Absolutely, you'll realize when we enter the twenties of this month, time will become slow as hell. big_smile

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2017-12-08 14:30:27

Slower than it already is LOL.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2017-12-09 23:43:19

Well, twenty days to release folks.

2017-12-12 05:11:34

17 days guys, 17 days.

2017-12-12 06:39:28

Oh yes, we're nearly 2 weeks to go. Incidentally, I wonder when will they announce the system requirements? Lol excited.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470

2017-12-12 06:48:42

lol there's seriously this many posts basically saying ooh I can't wait like 5 year olds going to Disney? i'll be buying it too but I'm seriously not freeking out and losing sleep over it.

Who's that trip trapping over My bridge? Come find out.

2017-12-12 08:28:40

@260 same, personally I’m also excited but I also know the dangers of overhyping something.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2017-12-12 09:36:15

Well we'll just have to wait and see. I do know it's going to be good, that's for sure.

2017-12-12 11:34:31

connor142 wrote:

@260 same, personally I’m also excited but I also know the dangers of overhyping something.

Yeah me too honestly, and I was saying that to Hajjar the other day.
The thing is that I saw people counting down, so I was like, why not? lol.

2017-12-12 12:07:09 (edited by pelantas 2017-12-12 14:47:01)

Hi,

After reading the complete topic, i got an awnser on my question if the kickstarter is still active, this is a clear no smile

I am very exited, this is a game wich gets very close to an mainstream rpg in my oppinion. However i should state that the last time i played mainstream rpg's is almost 10 years ago big_smile

I know for sure i will buy myself a copy, but also will buy two additional copies to give to my best friends as a Christmas gift.

So you can add 3 purchases to your list joseph big_smile

Well, will continue with bouncing up and down on my chair, taking care i won't bounce next to the chair, that causes a bit of pain and will listen to the talisman quest recording for the second time now. i know i am a bit behind in compairisson to other members, i read that someone or a few listened it various times tongue

Greetz mike

Visit the following website to see what games we have:
http://www.nonvisiongames.com
Or the following English marketplace to see what retrogames and game merchandise I am selling:
https://www.retro-kingdom.com

2017-12-12 15:59:44

I understand both sides of this most recent debate. At this point, I think our best bet is to do one of two things, or even both:
1. Count down in our heads, as I am doing.
2. Simply ignore the posts about it.
I think that this would be very moralizing to see as a developer, though, since it says, "We are excited about your game! We cannot wait!"
In the end, the choice is up to you, but I say, let people show their excitement. It's probably a huge morale booster for the company bringing us this game.

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2017-12-12 17:02:13

ay, with luck, Joseph mite just release it 1 day earlier, :d :d

There's a place for me in this universe.

2017-12-12 17:09:54

Well for me it's a bit difficult to ignore new posts do to excitement of course big_smile. Despite that I've donated for the campaign at level 6, I'll buy a copy or 2 as gifts for some friends, so add those too smile.

Kind regards!

2017-12-12 18:20:23

Yeah,
I honestly don't know if this has been asked before.
But will we be able to send gift copies of the game to others?

2017-12-12 23:17:35 (edited by Valmorian 2017-12-12 23:18:09)

either way there  will be either via email address entry or just buying it again if you only get a quickly expiring url

2017-12-13 00:06:39

I for one have been imagining the kind of character I'll create. Definitely one of the magical classes that's for sure. But one thing I've always liked about this type of game is the potential replay value simply from playing the game with different classes each time. It reminds me of the time I received my copy of the original Final Fantasy on the old Nintendo. That game, simple as it was in the grand scheme of things, had enormous replay potential simply because you had a wide variety of party combinations with which to play the game. With AHC I sort of get the feeling you might be able to complete at least some quests in different ways and therefore get different outcomes depending.

2017-12-13 08:37:18

OT
What does your signature refer to anyway Bryan?

2017-12-13 10:41:13

hi,

This game reminds me of the version of fable wich got released around 11 years ago. Man, that game was cool. Various bosses and enemies, wich all needed a different approach.

A few of them were easely defeated with melee combat, but i can remember two bosses, a huge wasp and a swamp monsterousity, wich required greater care of planning and a greater distance. So archery was needed or magic.

Fable was one of the greater rpg's i played back at the day, but i almost can't believe ahc will give me the same feeling, but i know it is real big_smile

Greetz mike

Visit the following website to see what games we have:
http://www.nonvisiongames.com
Or the following English marketplace to see what retrogames and game merchandise I am selling:
https://www.retro-kingdom.com

2017-12-13 16:51:19

gotta love fable

2017-12-13 17:46:51

I'll surely go with the necromancer for the first run, I really love that class.

Kind regards!

2017-12-13 19:38:49

It's a line from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III: The Radical Rescue, an old Game Boy game, quite possibly one of the hardest Ninja Turtles video games and quite a departure from what those games usually were. The line was spoken by Master Splinter when you rescued him from one of the later bosses. Obviously the line was supposed to be "Focus your powers and prepare for battle," but whoever was in charge of the dialogue must have dropped the ball on that one. Getting back on the topic of AHC, I'll probably go Mage, at least on my first playthrough.