2017-12-05 21:42:05

Essentially, you're going back to he place you were in stage 17-3... in order to destroy the bio control system. In other words, the password is the same.

Discord: clemchowder633

2017-12-11 05:19:52

I'm stuck on 24-3. When I start, there is a single square platform. If I step off, I fall to my death. If I jump over the gap, I get blown up for some strange reason when I reach square 50. I've tried using a super speed potion while jumping, but I still get killed. What do I do?

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

2017-12-11 10:07:02 (edited by pulseman45 2017-12-11 10:15:40)

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
The idea is to fall and use your magic hook just before you reach 0, and then release it so your fall isn't deadly. There will be a spark box that you will have to destroy and when it's done, a dial appears. You have to set it to a certain number. Then hook up and you will encounter the same thing every 100 squares until you eventually reach 500. To know which numbers you have to set the dials to, you have to refer to the piece of paper you got in 22-4, but in reverse.
E
N
D
S
P
O
I
L
E
R

2017-12-11 19:45:15

Thanks for the info. What weapon should I use to destroy the spark box? The Triple Yoyo doesn't seem to be powerful enough.

2017-12-11 22:38:57 (edited by pulseman45 2017-12-11 22:41:27)

I believe I used the Omega Shooter for the first one and the Sky Shooter for the rest of them. In Nyanchan's playthrough they use the Super Yo-Yo, it might work a bit better than the triple.

2017-12-11 23:04:12

Damn man, you actually grinded that thing out on normal? lol
My first ever playthrough I just used the megaton hammer for that level.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2017-12-12 10:07:11 (edited by pulseman45 2017-12-12 10:07:47)

Yes I did, and though I did take some time it didn't feel that long. Still I would grind for one or two mega shooters each day at max, and then stop playing until the next day. I didn't use the megaton hammer very much, but I may be a very good option indeed.

2017-12-12 11:52:34

Yeah grinding the omega took me maybe 5 days just casually. It became something pretty mindless, I could get 1 or too a day and do it all while having a casual conversation. imo it's really not worth it unless you're wanting to 100 percent the game. I used the electric stick for like the first 3 playthroughs until I lost my save. I do wish more of the weapons actually had more of a use, most of them seem to be just gimmics to play around with.

2017-12-12 14:24:33 (edited by flackers 2017-12-12 14:30:46)

I actually found myself wishing there were fewer weapons in BK. I was only ever interested in the ones that get the job done as efficiently as possible: quiet, fast, rangy, not too energy sapping and with no need to reload. The main three weapons that carried me through most of the game were the needle launcher, super yoyo, and spirit sword. I found all the tons of stuff just made it a bit frustrating to search through the shops for the few things you really needed. There is the usual better and better weapon arc in BK, but it's kind of camouflaged by all the tons of superfluous stuff. I think it adds an extra dimension for those who are into collecting things, but that's about it.

2017-12-12 17:02:21

I personally love the collecting, granted part of that may just be because I don't really have much to do during the day, though yes I will agree that there are a number that just don't really see much use, though there are also a few gems as well... snake chain/banish blade anyone?

2017-12-13 02:37:54

The collection part is what I feel lacking in other audio games and what my hardcore Japanese testers and I love soooooo much, so please just forgive me about that :d
Seriously speaking, another intention that I'm making useful and useless weapons is to keep the playerbase network active. Games are not necessarily enjoiable only with the game itself; active communications like "I don't want to try all the unknown weapons and waste my time! What's the best one anyway!", "It's absolutely the Buster Blade!", "Dude! Are you serious? Super Yoyo beats everything!", "how boring stuff! Cutting everyone with the Short Sword peace by peace is the best fun ever!", "Dahahahahahahaha, nice joke!" are what I really would like to watch.

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2017-12-13 02:58:19

As stated above, I certainly enjoyed myself completing the list, lol for me it was all about seeing how well all of the weapons actually worked in practice, I was pleasantly surprised quite a number of times.

2017-12-13 09:03:44

@chris
The mega tun hamer worked good for me on those boxes, but be careful how close you get to them as they can actually hurt you quite a bit.

proud to be a patreon of liam erven. Become a patreon today at patreon.com/liamerven

2017-12-13 22:08:13 (edited by Chris 2017-12-13 22:10:50)

Hello,

Stage 24-3 is royally pissing me off. I've spent about an hour and a half trying to figure the damn thing out. I went to each dial and set them to 0, 8, 9, 5, and 3. Each time I set a dial, I went to the disk and was transported back to 500. I fell down to the required level and repeated the process. When I was done, I tried walking to the door at (100, 500) and was blown up. What am I doing wrong?

2017-12-14 21:41:20

its a puzzle. you have to work backwards. not sure how you are doing it, so
spoilers ahead
the first box, the first dial, in other words the one that is  at location 2, 0, the bottom most one has to be set to 0.
then you use the hook and the one at 2, 100 has to be 9, and so on. the one at location 3, 400 which is the last one has to be 3.
hope that was clear enough.

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

2017-12-14 22:07:21

Oh, it looks like I was doing it in the wrong order. I was going down starting at 400 and setting the dials to the numbers I specified in my last post. I was told to do this in the reverse order. So you're telling me to do it in the correct order as it appears on the piece of paper if I start at 400, then 300, etc?

2017-12-15 11:48:04 (edited by pulseman45 2017-12-15 11:48:52)

I must admit I wasn't very clear. You indeed have to do it in the reverse order if you start from 0 and go above. Of course if you start from 400 you have to do it in the right order.

2017-12-15 13:43:36 (edited by flackers 2017-12-15 13:45:17)

If you start at the bottom and hook up, the transportation discs become redundant, so I think you're supposed to do it from top to bottom, but I don't think it's as efficient. It seems quicker and less hassle to just drop all the way down then do them in reverse by hooking up.

2017-12-15 21:41:25

The problem with doing it from top to bottom is that every dial you set then seals that level off which doesn't allow you to drop further. Unless that's been changed and I don't know about it...

Discord: clemchowder633

2017-12-16 12:33:55 (edited by pulseman45 2017-12-16 12:34:44)

In any case, I think falling all the way down is the shortest way without a doubt. Plus it might be the only way if you are playing for the first time as you can't hook down.

2017-12-16 14:04:07

The platforms do close off after you set the dial, but they open again when you transport using the discs. It's a pretty confusing level.

2017-12-16 17:01:36

It's not really all that confusing, there're just two ways of doing it.
On climbing VS falling though, that might actually be slightly debatable, since you do have access to super speed drinks by this point, and you should have plenty of coin to spend.
I should expand my description of that level at some point.

2017-12-18 00:15:02

Hi BlindNinja,
I want to thank you for your bk3 guide, it helped me a lot with regard to some weapons that I could not figure out. I'm finishing super wolf mode and I'm really enjoying this game. my question is as follows. What can I do to defeat the magic ball? because I already have the Magical edge, I can at most take 5% damage from the ball and she always uses a spell to regain health and one more question, what is the Reflection mode? thank you if you can help me

2017-12-18 00:33:01

Hi.
Been playing a lot of bk3 lately, but I'm currently stuck on 19.1, specifically at cords 212, 8 where there's a mini platform you have to get onto but I don't know how to get onto it. Using my hook I just keep falling down when I walk off it's edges. I've tried to place the hook so I would end up on the platform but it hasn't worked. sad
Any help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.

2017-12-18 16:06:10 (edited by flackers 2017-12-18 16:08:21)

after hooking up to the little platform, try taking one step to the left before hitting r to retract the hook. it seems you only fall back down if you retract the hook without first taking a step.