2017-06-01 19:43:20

kai thanks a mil.....and question, you have actually completed these trials? I always thought you just found some way to find the button notation.....mman I give you crazy props if you are completing these things to 100percent.....im a pretty decent sfv player and I can't even complete half of them

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2017-06-01 21:15:19

Lol Gunner. I wish I were pulling these from somewhere. The post would be done so much faster! I'm literally finishing the trials, writing down the notations, then posting them. It's why it takes so long. I have to experiment with timings and buttons, too.

Kai

Spill chuck you spots!

2017-07-14 08:59:11

love you kai <3

you and deng have done a lot of good contributions to this community on SFV!

twitter: @hadirezae3
discord: Hadi

2017-12-11 21:03:09

So bump... been trying my hand at these again, because I need the fight money... Why couldn't that have a slow grind option for offline players? lol The one thing I will say is I personally hate the insane tight timing on some of the later ones, basic cancels? Sure, but not like the single digit frame inputs.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2017-12-12 05:10:23

Just a bit of info for Ken's volume 1 trials that I found out while I was doing them that aren't marked here... in trial 8, for me I had to reverse direction for the second and third shoryuken, when I canceled the first one with VT it switched sides, because I was using headphones I was trying to continue it for like 5 minutes but it wasn't working and I couldn't figure it out.
Trial 10, for whatever reason seems to work much easier if you're not standing in the corner. It's probably doable regardless, but in the corner a basic hadouken cancel becomes a pretty tight link, and the only way I could finish it was by doing it from the starting position and resetting if I failed.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2017-12-17 13:57:41

blind ninja, what is your name on psn so I can add you to our vi battle lounges that we have frequently

2018-01-07 05:42:31

bump