2017-12-12 05:07:36

hello everyone,
I hope this finds you well.
So I have the pleasure of announcing that 195 The Globe, will have the absolute pleasure and honor of airing an exclusive interview with Joseph Bein, of Out Of Sight Games.
It will be aired on December 17th, during the 24 hour radio marathon, that will be held for Make A wish.
Please feel free to visit the site at www.195theglobe.com and donate to our fundraiser.
all the proceeds will be given to Make A Wish Foundation.
I hope all of you will tune in, and consider donating.

"Hope is the thing with feathers that perches with in the soul, that sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
Emily Dickenson

2017-12-12 12:04:29

Hi.
Awesome. I look very much forward to hear this interview.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-12-12 14:26:38

Going to try to tune into that whole day on Sunday. Should be fun times. Then I do my show there on Monday smile

2017-12-13 14:46:15

Hi,
If we're not able to tune in, will there be an archive of that interview section? I won't be around on Sunday to listen unfortunately.

2017-12-13 17:25:32

Hello,

What time does the interview start?

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

2017-12-14 07:49:00 (edited by SilverMoon 2017-12-14 07:58:28)

Hello Everyone,
First of all, thank you all for your interest.
Okay so yes, there will be an archive of the interview made available for those of you who are not able to tune in, although we truly hope that you will.
Second, the interview will be airing at noon eastern, on Sunday December the 17th.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to post on here, or follow us on twitter which is @195_theglobe.com
If you have any questions for me personally as I am the one who is conducting the interview,  feel free to tweet me @silvermoon1022
thank you all so much for your support.
I hope to hear from you all soon, and hope you will listen in during our 24 hour marathon.

"Hope is the thing with feathers that perches with in the soul, that sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
Emily Dickenson

2017-12-15 11:15:30 (edited by keyIsFull 2017-12-15 11:18:31)

I attempted to visit the web site and peruse its links. None of the other site links, such as listen, program schedule, or contact, seem to be working. They just hang forever. External links like to the twitter and facebook account do work though.

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2017-12-15 18:03:27

"keyIsFull]I attempted to visit the web site and peruse its links. None of the other site links, such as listen, program schedule, or contact, seem to be working. They just hang forever. External links like to the twitter and facebook account do work though.["
Hello, so if you visited our site on a cell phone like I-phone, or other smartphone, currently it will not work.
Fortunately, we are working hard to solve the problem. We actually know what the problem is, we're just waiting for our tech guy to work on it.
So it will be fixed soon.
In the meantime however, you can visit the site on your computer, and of course, listen in on tune in, if you're still having trouble.
I hope this helps.

Emily Dickenson

2017-12-16 20:27:00

Time is drawing near everyone.
We are less than 11 hours away before the radiothon on 195 the globe kicks off.
I hope to see you all there.
As I said, everyone is free to join in.
The team talk server is tthub.org the ports for both udp and tcp is 10064.
if you can't, or don't have team talk, feel free to tweet me, or of course our station @195_theglobe to participate.
You can also add [email protected] to your Skype, and interact with us that way.
If you don't have internet, and you prefer to talk to us on the phone, you can call in at (951) 525-6562. for those of you calling outside the u.s the country code is 1. Also, don't forget, the exclusive interview with Joseph Bein of Out Of Sight Games will air at noon on Sunday, 11 central time, 10 mountain time, and 9 in the morning pacific time on Sunday. if you have any questions for me personally, feel free to reach out on twitter @silvermoon1022. Also, please be sure to use the hashtag #globeonair so that others may participate in the conversation too. I look forward to hearing from all you. Whether it be on Skype, or on our team talk server, on twitter, or even on the phone. Thank you all so much. Oh and last but most certainly not least, since this is what the radiothon is actually for, please be sure to donate to our fundraiser. The proceeds will all go to Make A wish foundation. We want to be able to grant a child's wish this holiday season. You can get all the info on where to donate, on our website at www.195theglobe.com
when you do, you will be elegible to receive one of our totally awesome prizes. Including, an amazon echo, one year prime membership, ITunes gift card, Best buy gift card, and so much more!!! We are currently up to 500 dollars in our fundraiser. Let's see how much we can raise during the radiothon, and show our true giving spirit this holiday season. So please donate, please communicate with us, and I hope to hear from each and everyone of you.

Emily Dickenson

2017-12-16 22:24:30

hi
sorry but when I can listen joseph?
my time zone is eastern european
maybe who can tell?
thanks

2017-12-17 03:48:59

hello Toto, I'm sorry, but I'm not sure.
If you can tell me the country you're from, I can probably use my echo dot to tell you, by seeing what time it is there, in comparison to what time it is where I am, but I can't tell you like off the top my head, unless I know where you are.

Emily Dickenson

2017-12-17 08:36:52

hi i m from lithuania

2017-12-17 08:54:01

Hello Toto, so for you, the interview will occur at 7 p.m in the evening.
Hope this helps, please free to tweet me if you have any questions.
My twitter handle is @silvermoon1022
Hope you'll be able to tune in, and more importantly, perhaps donate to our fundraiser for Make A Wish.

Emily Dickenson

2017-12-17 08:58:05

thanks sow much

2017-12-17 11:57:04

Hello.
Anyone can tell me when it will be in Poland?
Or did I just missed it?
Thank you.

2017-12-17 14:37:49

Oookay. I think that interview will be some time in the wee hours for me. Fortunately, it looks like I'll be awake for it. big_smile
Also, this radio station sounds freaking wonderful! big_smile

2017-12-17 17:03:20

Ok, so unless my calculations are off that would put it at about ten o'clock in the morning for me being in Idaho. I'm gonna try and catch it right then but I'm glad there'll be a download available, not merely so I can catch it later if I should happen to miss it but also so that I can listen to it again later if I should choose to.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2017-12-17 17:55:16

Hello Luel, no you haven't missed it.
It'll be 6 p.m Polish time when the interview will be aired.
Hope this helps.

Emily Dickenson

2017-12-17 18:27:59

for future knowing none of the links on the website work with chrome

2017-12-17 18:29:45

Hello SilverMoon.
Thank you for the information.
I am going to listen.

2017-12-17 18:57:28

heh, can't find your skype account specified in post 9, nor can I connect to the teamtalk server. Good job.

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.

2017-12-17 19:47:54

Just got done listening to it. Very interesting. And as a side note I love Sharon's laugh LOL.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2017-12-17 20:49:49

Missed it by a couple of hours; shame.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2017-12-17 21:37:36

Well hopefully once the download becomes available you can grab a copy.

2017-12-17 22:00:39

Hey all. Caught most of the interview this morning. Loved it! And just as a side note, if you all are having problems with the site, feel free to let me know what problems you are having that way I can begin looking into it. What browsers are you using / versions? I've done extensive testing before the launch and things appeared to be working for us. I do most, if not all the web development so if you are having problems, feel free to tweet me at @jcsteelguitars and let me know. Thanks. And links not working? the fuck? Lol.

Jonathan Candler, A.K.A, Jonnyboy