2017-12-11 16:36:37

Ladies and gentlemen, the NVDA Romanian community reminds you of the Tech Podcasts project where anyone can upload podcasts in Romanian and English related to IT stuff. Meanwhile, we made some changes to the website, such as:
1. You can now add your description of your podcast.
2. Now you will see the time and date of the podcast acceptance.
Warnings!
1. Podcasts in which product piracy is reported will not be accepted for security reasons!
2. If the podcast is made in bad quality, you agree that the site administration will edit it for free.
3. Use of copyrighted material (such as background music, effects, etc.) without the consent of the Holder is strictly forbidden.
If your podcast is accepted by the site administration, it will be published on the page.
Also, remember, your suggestions, comments and messages are always welcome on our email address: [email protected]. If you like this project, you can donate to the PayPal address: [email protected]. If the donations are enough, we will buy a .com domain for the project.

-
Best regards,
Administrators of the Romanian community NVDA and the administration of the Tech Podcasts project.

Email: [email protected]
Discord: StormProductions
Telegram: https://stormproductions.t.me/

2017-12-11 20:42:25

Yeah, this project is a woonderful one.

If you want to get in touch with me, e-mail me at [email protected].
We can also get in touch on Telegram.