1 (edited by BigGun 2017-12-07 12:53:25)

hi all.
So I needed to record something, and I simply don't like how sound forge does recording, and my gold wave trial expired so I was forced to use something else. So I have used voice recorder witch comes with windows10, but it saved the recording in .m4a, witch I needed to edit but I needed quick time, so I have decided to just try to record it with something else. I've heard someone talk about virtual recorder but when I have searched for it I found nothing. Anyone have the download link or anything like that? Thanks in advance.

Aleksandar
My search criteria on audiogames will never be the age of the developer, what ever someone else may say.
If you wish to contact me, please do it by email or any other way in my profile.
And, give me a thumbs up, that keep me motivated to do stuf, even if I cant do any stuf.

Thumbs up

2 (edited by flackers 2017-12-07 13:42:48)

You can get it here, just look down the list of programs til you find it. It's great if you're on win 7 and can't normally record what you hear.
http://opopanax.net/download/

Thumbs up

it's nice to see that Carlos's little utilities have made it this far, it really is. however, I have noticed something, that I am really rather curious about. voice recorder, a windows application, saves in M4A, apple's own audio format? that's actually really surprising at least for me. I'd have thought it was something like MP4.

Thumbs up

@3
I am quite positive that it saved in .m4a. I don't think that Microsoft and apple are joining forces yet lol.
@2
Thanks for the link. it sounds promecing.

Aleksandar
My search criteria on audiogames will never be the age of the developer, what ever someone else may say.
If you wish to contact me, please do it by email or any other way in my profile.
And, give me a thumbs up, that keep me motivated to do stuf, even if I cant do any stuf.

Thumbs up