2016-07-01 00:47:30

Hello. Please take projectbob down as it is no longer running.

All the links lead to error 404 pages and I heard that it is no longer being developed.

I'm gone for real :)

2016-07-01 15:32:25

Hi Brad.

I actually contacted one of the developers about project bob quite recently (partly I admit because I fancied taking another look at the mud). Apparently the game went down due to the drama that has been mentioned, but the developer did say he was going to see about bringing it back, hence why I'e not done anything with the db as yet, though I suppose I could change the license type to unknown for the time being until we hear something else.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-03-05 00:59:04

I'm looking for a good mud, and came across this post! from what i have read it's what i'm looking for! hope this mud is put up soon!

2017-03-05 17:28:37

Well I do seem to remember hearing something about project bob being back up and a quick google turned up This page

However when I tried to connect I still got nothing, so whether it went up and down or what the current status is I don't know.
I confess I never really got on with the game I found things a bit info and stat heavy and not really good for descriptions, then again I was a far less experienced mudder at that stage than I am now, and it's entirely possible I would get on better if the game ever does make a reppearence.

I will change the license to unknown and put a note on the db entry to the effect the game is currently unavailable and the status unknown.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-12-07 13:40:25

I really wish there was some way we could get this Mud back up.
I created a character once, and it sounded fascinating. But the next time I tried to log on, the Mud was gone.
Has anyone heard anything about whether it will ever be back online?