if you still interested, and if you have not try the following. give this a shot and see if it works.
warning warning warning.
the following methods are advanced methods and is not recommended to be tried on a normal pc with out having a backup in place.
while every care is taken to correctly give instructions, every system is different, what works on 10 systems mite fail on yours.
i am not responsible for the cat dieing, or the doggie flying to hevin.
cool. now that the nice part is out of the way lets begin.
create a system restore point.
2. take a system image backup of your pc.
3. now please completely remoove all traces of jaws including shared components if any is installed.
4. create a new user account with admin rights, but insure its a off line account.
5, download the o c r and visual basic distributions JFW needs sepretly, and then.
6. please uninstall, your graphics adapter, including any driver software it came with from add/remove apps list. and in device manager delete the graphics card entry and tic the box that says, delete drivers software for this device.
7. reboot pc.
8. now, let windows go online and atempt to update its drivers for the card.
verify that the cards drivers are installed, and head over to dells wep page and download its required drivers of softwre files.
install if needed.
now install the jaws dependancys, O C R and visual basic distributions packets first. and then reboot pc,
after reboot. opne command prompt as admin and run this.
windows will do a file integrity check.
reboot if issues were found. otherwise skip to next step.
10. type this in run box.
delete all items in the temp folder. if file in use, just say skip file.
11. now retry the JFW installer.
11. if this fails. pleas give us any error info. so we can see why the vidio accesability fails to install.
AS a pc tech i am super interested to see exactly why this is happening.
ps. if system is using any thing other then english as its local language, please advise us as well.
There's a place for me in this universe. and our journey continues on, together