2017-12-04 02:32:34

This is just to let people know, Adventure to fate 3, quest to the future has had a major update, including addition of a new arcane archer class and apparently fixes on older devices, which hopefully also mean some vo fixes for issues on Ios 10 and above.

I'll be trying it out when i get a new Iphone, in the mean time, here is the changelog.

What's New in Version 1.3
NEW Arcane Archer Class Is HERE!
►New Class: Arcane Archer - Use their manipulation of time to destroy enemies.
►Tons of other improvements and additions!

►Arcane Archer Class

*Skill: Arcane Arrow - A strong arcane ranged attack.
*Skill: Accuracy - A buffing skill that raises crit chance : 30.
*Skill: Noxious Arrow - A weak toxic arrow that poisons for heavy damage.
*Skill: Dual Shot - Two elemental shots that hit one enemy.
*Skill: Multi Shot - A multi arrow spell that damages all enemies.
*Skill: Shocking Shot - A weak shocking shot with a chance to confuse : 35.
*Skill: Arcane Mist - A thick mist that has a chance to stun : 35 all enemies.
*Skill: Mirrored - A buff that increases reflect damage : 50.
*Skill: Freeze Shot - A frozen arrow that stuns for 2 attacks.

Changelog:
-Lower scavenger rats on top of pet find from respawning
-Create new Mend icon
-Chance for new weapon to drop on the weapon rack in the ruins
-Slightly raise SP cost on crono strike (10-12)
-Other small bug fixes on older devices.

Thanks so much for your support! If you love the game please leave a review it helps sooooo much!!!
...More

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-12-04 07:57:08

Hi. I think this happened a while ago. Adventure to fate 3 hasn't had any new changes for a while now.
Just letting you know.

Thanks.

fantasy world creationist

2017-12-04 08:36:08

Hi.
Wow what a huge update. But, why is this in the new releases since it's not a new game?

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-12-04 11:00:01

Any updates to background elements showing up on voiceover? I find the game unplayable because of that.

2017-12-04 12:28:46

Hmmm, this is actually a new update, hence why it showed up in the ap store. I suppose I should've just appended the announcement to  the correct topic but hay it was late big_smile.

I'll move the  topic to general game discussion if people think that would be a good idea, as I recall Kodp got a topic in new releases when they had their last update but I don't think there is a set rule on this.

I do hope the interface is fixed since I too have found the game hard to play after the problems with ios 10 as has been said, though given how new this update is and that it specifically mentions fixes to display issues on older devices I can hope.

Unfortunately I've not been able to try it myself owing to my phone not having a  and me not really fancying the idea of being plugged into a wall all the time when trying to use a touch screen.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-12-05 05:17:07

Hi. I've tried the new update and sadly it seems as though nothing has changed.

Thanks.

2017-12-05 11:27:12

yup voiceover is still crap on it. if people have not purchased this title then don't bother until voiceover is sorted if ever.

2017-12-05 14:29:48

Hmmm, oddly enough when i looked at the time of the last update, it's still listed as  august 2016, however it showed up in the ap store under new updates just now whwich is odd, and yes I did notice the vo issues.

contacting Touchmint here might be a good idea.

2017-12-05 14:38:33

Vo doesn't really give me any trouble when I play it though, but Heck, I really wish to write a review myself since Touchmint was kind enough to throw me one of his keys. So far work and school pushed me pretty much off my phone. Now that's something. Let's see if I can grab it.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2017-12-05 14:47:27

Interesting. I got the mentioned update from the 29th of November 2017.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-12-05 18:11:46

I have tried contacting Touchmint multiple times via email. Every time he says he is really busy and will try and find time to fix it. This has happened twice now and it has been some time since I contacted him.

Thanks.

2017-12-06 21:02:24

This game never ceases to frustrate me. I'm trying to navigate, I'm trying to do battles, but this game does the same thing battle arena did. Can someone PLEASE tell me some tips? I'm so confused and overwhelmed.

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2018-10-09 09:33:40 (edited by Garr 2018-10-09 10:12:00)

*Sigh* This game looks promising but I'm seeing the map in the shop, menu, and battle. This makes stuff be all over the place and confusing. Also, the history/log is in the wrong order or not cleared enough or in accessible chunks, takes forever to get to the most current battle information. I just bought the game cause it got recommendations on applevis and it's supposed to be fully VO compatible. I'm trying to play it like that cause I paid for it but, I'm having a bit of buyers remorse.
I only purchased the one that says "Adventure to Fate: Quest to the Future", was the fix on another version?

Every day is a good day!
When life gives you a lemon, make lemonade!
Opinions are like arseholes - everybody has one, and they all stink.

2018-10-09 14:01:14

Yep, had this same issue. It's a bit of a mess.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2018-10-09 22:17:28

Sadly it used to work wonderfully, but with the new IOS updates, it never got touched.

2018-10-09 22:19:24

yup i gave up on it ages ago for that reason.

2018-10-10 06:55:47

Hi. you guys should try contacting the developer. I have numerous times but he hasn't done anything about it. Maybe if other people besides me contact him he'll actually take it seriously.

Thanks.

2018-10-10 20:32:51

What we should also do, and I will asap is try and change the status on the applevis entry to match what the reality is.  I'd be so annoyed if I bought it now and found this.