2017-12-06 13:44:39

hello, i heared this program on internet, but i can't find this.
anyone knows what is pack extracter and how to get that?
if this is the cracking program or illigal program, i won't find this.
but, please let me know what is this program and how can i get.
please.

hi. i am a dark matter miner. yeah, i am setting mines that when something steps on it, it will explode and release huge amount of dark matters. oh sorry... i am a slave miner, i am mining dark matters...

2017-12-06 14:15:44

After googling "pack extracter", I found that this is a tool that allows you to unpack resource files for some game so that you can modify them. The game it is for is mentioned only by the acronym M2TW, I believe the TW stands for Total War. Several of the search hits appeared to have download links.

2017-12-06 22:19:40

well hi,
most of blind games uses pack extracter and pack encrypter to encrypt or decrypt the game sounds, basicaly, for example, you are creating a sounds folder, encrypting with pack encrypter, and calling a function according to which programming language you use to display your encrypted sounds folder
Of course, you are giving a key while encryipting the data, only people can decrypt with that key with pack extracter.
If you want, I can send you the programs.
regards

2017-12-07 11:42:53

um, can you send that program? my email is [email protected]. please.

hi. i am a dark matter miner. yeah, i am setting mines that when something steps on it, it will explode and release huge amount of dark matters. oh sorry... i am a slave miner, i am mining dark matters...

2017-12-08 09:43:22

@kattle2008, that is not how pack encryption/decryption/extraction works at all. Not for blind games at all. BGT uses it's own compression algorithm with, I believe, AES256 encryption to create, modify, and utilize packs. No external program is needed. PureBASIC does the same thing.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github