2017-12-06 01:50:08

hello all, I moved to the extended version on firefox. However it doesn't let me access the audiogames,, or this forum. Thus I am using internet explorer to type this post. Any ideas or suggestions as to fixing that issue, or any tips would be useful. thanks.

Why didn't the Romans find algebra difficult?
because x is always 10!

2017-12-06 12:49:15

I can't navigate to this site either using 52. I couldn't get near this site yesterday on any browser, it kept timing out, but it's okay now using IE. Don't know why FF52 won't work.

2017-12-06 13:18:29

I think it has something to do with the site rather than FF. Yesterday I kept getting a message about the server being busy, and something about cloud flare. I just tried again to connect using FF, and eventually got the following message:
Retry for a live version

This page (
http://audiogames.net/)
is currently offline. However, because the site uses Cloudflare's Always Online™ technology you can continue to surf a snapshot of the site. We will keep
checking in the background and, as soon as the site comes back, you will automatically be served the live version. Always Online™ is powered by
Cloudflare

2017-12-07 00:09:11

Leave it to Cloudflare to update their protocol to kill support for the older browsers. All you can do at this point to get it running on ESR is to change your useragent string to a firefox56/57 useragent.