2017-12-04 02:23:36 (edited by MasterChief 2017-12-04 02:33:12)

Hi,
Spoilers ahead.
Can someone please explane to me about rotating the cameras?
I know it is done by pressing the space bar, but I can't seem to be able to pass the lab.
I just don't understand how they work.
I tried to pass the lab but I didn't find a way.
I've been to cf11, cf12, cf13, cf21, cf22, cf23, cf31, cf32, cf33, cf41, cf42, cf43, cf51, cf52, cf53.
I couldn't go farther than cf53, unless I am missing something.
Edit:
I am mohammad///obid, I just asked the admin to change my name to MasterChief.

2017-12-04 09:48:19

Lirin Spoiler
Ok. Well.. there‘s a new network access point called credcube

2017-12-04 09:50:34

Masterchief ok so the labyrinth is one of the two puzzles I was worried about.
So I can‘t give you a hint sadly. Otherwise I wouldn‘t be able to learn from your experience.

2017-12-04 10:00:37

Toto can you try pressing the left and right arrow keys after pressing en

2017-12-04 11:07:22

Hi,  this game is very  sexy.  When I say that I mean it is  very well developed.  Off topic, why not contact  jacksepticeye and ask him to play this game on his YouTube channel. That would probably boost the games popularity as Jack is very well known in the YouTube community. Also, will the game have different endings? I remember hearing somewhere that you guys will make the ending is based on what the majority of the people chose. Please do not do this? If the game is meant to have different endings that would be very cool but if not that’s also fine . And what happened to the old soundtrack from episode zero? This one is very good, but I’m just wondering why it changed. And in the introduction of episodes zero when the guy start speaking, his tone has changed. He said the words differently in the demo of episodes zero then in the version that is on sale.

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

2017-12-04 11:14:29

rtt thanks .. glad you like it. the soundtrack for episode 0 is actually the same, just the voice for bradley has changed.
i can't tell you why, because of spoilers.

we are planning to have several endings. but we can't say more right now. sorry.

as for your youtube question. we did contact all the big youtube people, but they get hundreds of requests like that every day.
so I think they listen to other people more than developers sending them keys.

2017-12-04 11:15:54

kevin.glaap wrote:

So I can‘t give you a hint sadly. Otherwise I wouldn‘t be able to learn from your experience.

Hi,
finally I have managed to pass it.
I confess I didn't have an idea how, but I think I understood a small thing.
It was fun playing with the cams though.
But from an accessibility point of view, I don't think there is anything you should worry about.

2017-12-04 11:26:55

masterchief. great to hear. I'm not fully convinced yet, but thanks. Maybe if other people make it.

2017-12-04 13:36:51

kevin.glaap wrote:

masterchief. great to hear. I'm not fully convinced yet, but thanks. Maybe if other people make it.

I agree.
One thing though, the tts  doesn't seem to say the available places I can move to when I move between places, some times it does say, and some times it doesn't.
I solve this by pressing escape and opening the communication mode and pressing m, this way it will say the available places again.

2017-12-04 13:47:58

masterchief  .. hmm that's weird. but good to hear that you automatically knew how to solve it

2017-12-04 14:17:25

@kevin.glaap Yeah, I checked it but maybe not enough. I'll try to check it again and see if I missed something there.

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2017-12-05 05:25:14

Well.
I restarted the ep this morning, I managed to fix the reacter issue.
However the cams are doing my head in, there are different places to go, but even though I do have control, I did make it to 153 but a dead end.
I tried to go so far with the 1's and 2's but even though I managed to get most of the way through, well.
There was obviously some motion sensors because I have in fact triggered an alarm.
The puzzle got tedius, I knew I was close but even so.
Maybe there could be another way where you hacked into things.
I did manage to get access to more passwords, so maybe I will try to loginto some terminals I havn't seen, however point is, thats had me stumped.
Its clear I am getting towards the end but it would be almost easier to shut down the entire security cams and system, walk through and do it that way.
Or bypass that entirely.
I like the idea but its a problem after a while.

2017-12-05 05:28:52

Very well done on the game. I didn't think it would be possible to get the camera bit accessible, so I'm very, very impressed. I am also having trouble getting through, but it's not because of accessibility, it's just because of my  own issues with space. Please, please, don't make it easy or take it out, this needs to be a thing. I, too, had the problem with the TTS not saying the possible places. It happened sometimes without warning,   but it happened absolutely every time I left security. Now, I'm trying to decide whether to sleep or try and not be seen. I found where the exit is, just not an open path to get there, though I think I get close because she tells me the path's almost clear.

2017-12-05 09:26:07

kevin.glaap wrote:

I did get past it in the inicial release on steam, but I don't remember how lol, unless nothing has changed, it's just by remembering witch cameras you have to rotate on some specific tiles to cleare the path, but knowing what cameras of those you have to rotate is, well, hard cause from what I sau in there you gotta keep trying it tile by tile. rofl.

Greetings.
My twitter

2017-12-05 11:13:52

Well unless I am doing it the wrong way.
I first start going up to 31, at which point I get a cutscene 2 we see the people and they become active.
I jump after doodling round to 33
43 53 at which point they get more active.
32 is blocked, and I am pritty sure since I can't get there that 32 42 and 52 are my 3 cards I need to check to get the last scenes and finnish, there is 41 and 51 which are also blocked off.
Its obvious that controling the cameras aint all, as during the run about the various offices I got a password to a terminal I have yet to encounter.
So there is probably a secondary security system active and aware of me, but since that terminal is probably on its other side there isn't much I can do about it.
I am unsure, but in ep0 there were 2 ways to kill the bot.
I chose the easier way of sucking the air out of the room.
Now if I knew what did what here and what to rotate and where as there are places I can and can't rotate, and its never the places I want to go to.
Its a good maze and I can solve the first bit in fact I can easily get to 53 no trouble and almost to 41-51 but not quite, 341 and 51 may be a dead end but there is enough blocking me that there is probably something there I should look at maybe a jump to 52.
but all blocks 32 42 and 52 are blocked so the exit must be in that reageon.
I have spent 2 days on this.
It was why I restarted today in fact in order to get at least half of the airlock mission completed which involved a lot of snooping about and getting information.
I'd liken this camera maze to a mini boss.
I wouldn't say it was impossible, there are 3 paths and it lets me complete the one that goes to a dead end and almost the other 1 to a point so it could be dead, however the middle path is the hard one.
Its clear while playing this though and with the ease I can find things, me now an ai in my own right is used to controling devices and processing data rather than guiding people round a grid you can almost sence the aukwardness of a machine trying to guide a non machine about.
Maybe its just me though.

2017-12-05 11:38:50

hi kevin and all of you their. the game sound cool.
kevin if you still need a tester i can be one of those.
i'm using window 7 64 bit i can test how the game is whether it good or bad on my pc.
so if you need more tester for testing how accessibility is for your game just let me know. thanks

the bestest reward for people who are working so hard they should receive their experience of their own life.
everyone can collect in everyday.
:d

2017-12-05 13:51:40

wightfall the game will be released next week so you can play very soon as well.
we don't have more testing codes. sorry.

2017-12-05 15:31:38

I can get to the tile with the exit, I'm just now trying to reach out how to get out, as the exit's always blocked, or I can't get to the tile I need to access it. Please, please don't mess with  this unless it's an accessibility fix, we need more challenge in games.

2017-12-05 15:35:59

musicfairy .. don't worry. it is an accesibility fix. you can download it now. you got a link.

2017-12-05 19:14:53

whoever is stuck in the labyrinth please tell me so I can send you a new download link

2017-12-05 21:55:36

I got through, but I don't know how I did it.

2017-12-05 23:48:06

I am stuck in the maze.
I almost need a spoiler guide to it.
I rotate cams to get to things but to be honest, I still have no idea what the actual blart I am sctually doing.
I know I am progressing as the security sees me and it switches to higher and higher levels of horror.
In fact I am pritty sure that I am at a point where I either die or get to a point I leg it out of there, however, I get blocked and bambooseled a lot.
Yes, please send me another link.
Is it the entire game or just a small fix.
Probably better to use the mega way or something your server just doesn't like me.

2017-12-06 01:38:37

Ok.
Somehow I managed to unblock up to 52.
However squares 41 and 51 are where I appear to have to go,  and I just can't find what to turn to unblock those.
I just hope I don't have to retrace my steps through the path once I have completed it.

2017-12-06 06:25:32

Well scratch that.
Somehow after a bunch of blocking and unblocking tiles I managed to get to cf41.
There right slap dab in the middle was well the airlook d243.
However you can not block or unblock exits aparently.
I got the message after I unblocked 52 or was it 42, saying the path was almost clear but I can't get into 41 from that side.
Its a pitty your char can't run to the end and just exit.
Then again, I really wish I could get this  last part sorted.
I have tried to and managed to get some things sorted.
Any number with 1 will stop any tile with 3 on it, any number with 3 will stop 2 and any number with 2 will stop 3 well sort of.
I have noticed that cf11 is spoken at cf11 but nothing else  Sometimes the rotations don't voice to unless I escape out and well.
I am ready for a spoiler though on what the sequence is.
I know that all paths ending in 3 and 2 are dead ends

2017-12-06 07:52:03

I am now messing with the reacter.
I guess I need to make the solar panel produce 22 WATS.
The thing is, When I turn on some of them some others goes back to 0.
I am trying to do my best to make nrg4 to have 22 because it seems connected to the solar panel, but it didn't work.
I am messing with this stupid reacter for a while right now and I didn't get anywhere.
I even got to it before I go back to the science department and go through the lab.
Can someone help?