2017-12-05 11:52:16

Hello. Did someone play dark legacy here? the crafting sounds complex but... The admin logs on from time to time?

"Heroes aren’t always the ones who win. They’re the ones who lose, sometimes. But they keep fighting, they keep coming back. They don’t give up. That’s what makes them heroes."

2017-12-05 13:32:33

Hi annellin: I got this in mind the last two or three days. Shall we startup together?

2017-12-05 13:56:07 (edited by JasonBlaze 2017-12-05 14:23:12)

hi there
I did played this mud a bit, my only problem is some rooms are have no describtion, it just says Help out and submit a description! Type 'HELP SUGGEST' to learn how.
makeing hard to tell where you are haha
edit: oh you could type find to find the way to a city

2017-12-05 14:14:57

I tried that a long time ago, its pretty deserted, like most muds.

2017-12-05 16:36:13

I got my boyfriend to play with me... I suppose it's worth a try. I mean, let's be honest, the blind players and some sighted ones are the ones who still give mud's life. If more of us will play, it'll not be deserted anymore. In my opinion, it's a game worth it. we can tipe find location, we have a screenreader mode, and there are some rooms in the beginning without description. from what I saw, the other areas are ok. who wants to join is welcome.

"Heroes aren’t always the ones who win. They’re the ones who lose, sometimes. But they keep fighting, they keep coming back. They don’t give up. That’s what makes them heroes."

2017-12-06 17:57:12

I played this a while back. But I thought it was unfinished, because the initial rooms had no descriptions. Great to know the other areas are Ok. I may give it another try.

2017-12-07 16:14:13

Yeah, that's why I gave up the first time, but I decided to give it another chance yesterday. I have no idea if the admin is still working on  it though. for crafting, you need to pay money to get  the skills, this is the only thing I dislike. But, overall, the game is nice