Ok, I will try that.  That still doesn't answer my question about the other fucking ridiculous problem that I am having.  When I open these damn files to look at them, I get jibberish bullshit that makes no sense.  I.e.:
èHùÇÂj‹½n4$ßÅZ^UîThûRÆk
What the fuck is that supposed to mean?  And all of the files are like that, no matter what I choose, whether in AppData\local\rockstar games, documents\rockstar games\, or program files(x86)\steam\SteamApps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\.  Is there a program that can decode that bullshit into actual fucking English?

Thumbs up

The grand theft has come long way till this day. I never imagined it would've been possible to play GTA accessible however meager as it is. When it was San Andreas, I used to punch out bunch of cheats and set it to auto aim or something similar to that in options and used to blow out cars, people and police if they come to arrest me. Lol, that was all to it and It was great. But now I'm wondering about GTA V accessibility you guys keep talking about. I never heard such thing, in fact this is my first time doing so. But as you see, I can't stop being skeptical about that we can do almost everything based on sounds only. Can you guys re-upload the videos that you have recorded before? or record new one for us please, I would love to see whether it is worth investing  quite sum of bucks.

Often we have no time for our friends, but all the time in the world for our enemies.

Thumbs up

How to create a custom radio station? I know that you have to put the MP3 files just into your user music folder under the documents folder in Rockstar games\GTAV, but how to get your own songs to play?

I'm a great kitchen golfer, you'll see,
so, come on!
Let's play golf in the kitchen!
Cause I'm the great kitchen golfer!

Thumbs up